Sales Jobs in Canada (LMIA Approved): Are you a motivated and results-oriented individual with a knack for building relationships and closing deals? Sales jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship offer an exciting opportunity to contribute to business growth, connect with diverse clients, and shape market success while immersing yourself in the dynamic Canadian business landscape. This comprehensive job description will guide you through the world of sales careers, the benefits of visa sponsorship, and how to embark on a rewarding journey in Canada.
Canada’s robust business ecosystem demands skilled sales professionals to drive revenue, cultivate client partnerships, and propel market expansion. By becoming a salesperson in Canada, you’ll play a crucial role in shaping business success. Beauty Era Inc. is a Salon and Medi Spa has an approved LMIA Status to hire foreign workers to fill the labor shortage on a temporary basis. It pays 12 ./. above national minimum salary. The vacancies pertain to a Permanent and Full-Time Job. Let’s get to know everything about Sales Jobs in Canada (LMIA Approved).
Details of Sales Jobs in Canada (LMIA Approved)
- 1 Details of Sales Jobs in Canada (LMIA Approved)
- 2 Requirements of Sales Jobs in Canada (LMIA Approved)
- 3 Job Duties of a Sales Supervisor:
- 4 Benefits of Sales Jobs in Canada (LMIA Approved):
- 5 Who can Apply for Sales Jobs in Canada (LMIA Approved)
- 6 How to Apply for/ Where to Find Sales Jobs in Canada (LMIA Approved)
|Job Type||Sales Supervisor|
|Minimum Experience Required||Minimum 1 year|
|Education Required||Basic English|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Employment Term||Temporary and Part-Time|
|Salary Hourly||$ 24 per hour for 35 hours per week|
Requirements of Sales Jobs in Canada (LMIA Approved)
- High school level diploma.
- Any degree/ associate degree in Sales or Retail is preferred.
- At least one year of retail experience.
- Proficiency in English communication.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Hardworking individual with a positive and can-do attitude.
- Highly motivated and target-driven individual.
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management with strong convincing and negotiating skills.
- Time management and organizing skills with a good sense of prioritizing and task management.
- Ability to create and deliver presentation devices according to the audience’s needs.
- All Canadian Work Visa requirements as described Here
Job Duties of a Sales Supervisor:
- Aiding and guiding customers to make beneficial purchasing decisions and convincing them to do so.
- Bring the product from the inventory location, such as the sales floor, and collect payment according to the accepted payment methods.
- Fulfill the company’s annual sales target along with the sales manager as established by the Sales Executives.
- Uncovering the new potential leads and converting them into clients.
- Attention customers and serving them.
- Maintaining cash registers and payment logs.
- Looking after the sales floor, stock rooms, or other inventory locations.
- Guiding and inviting customers to promotions and sales offers.
- Tailor ways to connect with consumers and enhance customer-store business relationships via their excellent relationship management skills.
- Boosting store sales via excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Analyze the market potential and keep an eye on the latest metrics like sales figures and sales status reports of the company and that of the big players in the industry.
- Supply management skills and reporting to senior managers on customer needs, problems, and interests.
- A good ability to expedite the customer complaints’ resolution process.
- An openness to feedback and improving continuously through the process.
Benefits of Sales Jobs in Canada (LMIA Approved):
- Competitive salary and potential for growth within the company.
- Access to employee benefits, including health insurance and paid time off.
- Work in a reputable hotel known for its commitment to quality service.
- Opportunity for training and skill development.
- Work visa sponsorship for eligible candidates.
Who can Apply for Sales Jobs in Canada (LMIA Approved)
All Asian, African, and Latin American countries, can apply for Sales Jobs in Canada (LMIA Approved)
- The Grenadines
- All Asian, African, and European Countries
How to Apply for/ Where to Find Sales Jobs in Canada (LMIA Approved)
Click on the link below to apply directly for LMIA Approved Sales Jobs in Canada at Beauty Era Inc.