Google the top ten professions in demand in Dubai and you will definitely find the sales associate/ retail associate profession in the list. UAE is expanding into an international commercial hub, hosting tourists, foreign investors, multinational companies, and multinational giants; it is obvious that the number of retail businesses, retail shops, and all related jobs such as salespersons, sales associates, and sales supervisor/manager will grow more and more every day.
As a skilled job role, it requires the relevant qualifications and experience. A Bachelor’s degree with at least one year of experience is a minimum, but the more qualifications and experience you have, the greater chances you have to land the desired job role. This post will help you to understand what a sales associate is, their average salary, required skills and qualifications, job responsibilities, and the application process. Another great news is that you don’t have to roam over the internet to search and apply for the Sales Associate Jobs in Dubai 2023 for foreigners: The link to apply online is given below.
Job details of Sales Associate Jobs in Dubai:
- Job title: Sales/ Business/ Retail Associate/ Sales Agent/ Sales Assistant
- Country: Dubai, UAE
- Expected Salary: 1500-2500 AED
- Minimum Knowledge: Associate degree in Retail sales/ High School Diploma
- Minimum experience: One year
- Free food: No
- Free Accommodation: No
- Job type: Full-time
Why a Sales/ Retail Associate career in Dubai as a foreigner?
Travel and Hospitality is one of the most thriving and key industries of Dubai and the whole UAE. Both industries were severely impacted due to COVID-19. However, there took place a parallel increase in digital transformation-enabling software and technology businesses and industries. To harness this expansion and cover up the loss of the pandemic, more and more sales professionals were hired resulting in more than a 70% increase in Sales and Business Development hiring.
Another strategic step UAE took is to let foreign investors and entrepreneurs do business without involving local shareholders. As a result, many multinational businesses, especially startups, were encouraged to extend their operations to Dubai. This also caused a hike in Sales Associate Jobs for foreigners. According to Gulf Talent’s latest report, There are currently 667 live Sales Agent jobs in Dubai on GulfTalent, out of a total of 1,028 advertised Sales Agent jobs in UAE.
Job Requirements for Sales Associate Jobs in Dubai for foreigners:
- High school level diploma.
- Any degree/ associate degree in Sales or Retail is preferred.
- At least one year of retail experience.
- Proficiency in English communication.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Hardworking individual with a positive and can-do attitude.
- Highly motivated and target-driven individual.
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management with strong convincing and negotiating skills.
- Time management and organizing skills with a good sense of prioritizing and task management.
- Ability to create and deliver presentation devices according to the audience’s needs.
Job Responsibilities of a Sales Associate?
- Aiding and guiding customers to make beneficial purchasing decisions and convincing them to do so.
- Bring the product from the inventory location, such as the sales floor, and collect payment according to the accepted payment methods.
- Fulfill the company’s annual sales target along with the sales manager as established by the Sales Executives.
- Uncovering the new potential leads and converting them into clients.
- Attention customers and serving them.
- Maintaining cash registers and payment logs.
- Looking after the sales floor, stock rooms, or other inventory locations.
- Guiding and inviting customers to promotions and sales offers.
- Tailor ways to connect with consumers and enhance customer-store business relationships via their excellent relationship management skills.
- Boosting store sales via excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Analyze the market potential and keep an eye on the latest metrics like sales figures and sales status reports of the company and that of the big players in the industry.
- Supply management skills and reporting to senior managers on customer needs, problems, and interests.
- A good ability to expedite the customer complaints’ resolution process.
- An openness to feedback and improving continuously through the process.
Which time of the year is best to target Sales Associate Jobs in Dubai for foreigners?
Any time throughout the year is good and strategic except during the hottest months of the year (June, July) or Ramadan because sales are at a low level. Beginning months of the year such as January-March are very beneficial as a company may be looking for new sales associates, executives, or managers after setting new annual or quarterly goals. April, May, September, October, November, or December are also good for job hunting in Dubai.
The average salary of a Sales Associate in Dubai
The two main factors that affect the salaries or earnings of a Sales Associate/ Agent in Dubai are his experience and the company that has hired him. However, according to top-ranked web sources like Gulf Talent, Indeed, and Glassdoor, the average sales associate salary in the UAE is The average income for a Sales Associate in the UAE is AED 4,500 per month. The highest Sales Associate pay in UAE is AED 7,500, while the lowest is AED 2,500.
Which Sales/ Retail Professions are in the highest demand in Dubai for foreigners? Which job titles I should search for?
Other than Sales Associates, other sales professionals like Sales Executives and Sales Managers Jobs in Dubai are also in high demand. However, you need to be more qualified and experienced as they are senior job positions
To search for Sales Associate Jobs in Dubai on Google or any other famous job search portal, like Gulf Talent, you can search the exact keywords “Sales Associate Jobs in Dubai for foreigners 2023”, or you can search the following relevant keywords or job titles to get more results:
- Retail Associate Jobs in Dubai 2023 for foreigners.
- Sales/ Retail Agent Jobs in Dubai 2023 for foreigners.
- Sales/ Retail Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023 for foreigners.
- Sales Executive Jobs in Dubai 2023 for foreigners.
- Junior / Senior Sales Associate Jobs in Dubai 2023 for foreigners.
- Counter Sales Associate Jobs in Dubai 2023 for foreigners.
- Retail Sales Associate Jobs in Dubai 2023 for foreigners.
- Stock Keeper Jobs in Dubai 2023 for foreigners.
- Sales Intern Jobs in Dubai 2023 for foreigners.
- Sales& Service Associate Jobs in Dubai 2023 for foreigners.
How to apply for Sales Associate Jobs in Dubai?
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “Sales Associate Jobs” in the search bar and choose the location,e.g., Dubai, UAE.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.