A Rundown of Responsibilities
As the Product Designer, you will be a member of the Product Delivery Team, which is comprised of specialists in fields such as user experience design, software development, and data analysis. You will be responsible, as a member of the team, for designing sophisticated user interfaces that are tailored to the specific commercial requirements of our clients. We work with a variety of Tier 1 institutions to develop web-based applications for AML, KYC, and Sanctions List maintenance processes. These applications are built in partnership. This role is ideal for you if you are interested in transitioning your career towards the Big Data or FinTech areas in the near future.
- Take part in the entire process of developing the product, from the conception of the first idea all the way through to the final user testing and the handoff to the developer.
- To steer product design in the right direction, coordinate with business analysts, project managers, and developers.
- Maintain a high standard of the design process while also ensuring that the designs are accurately mirrored in the code that was derived from the drawings.
- You can successfully plan by providing precise estimates for design tickets.
- Take part in meetings of brainstorming with individuals whose profession does not design. As part of the user interface design process, you will be expected to generate, update, and maintain a number of deliverables. Some examples of these include sketch files, style guides, high quality prototypes, micro interaction requirements, and pattern libraries.
- You should make sure that all of your design decisions are always supported by evidence, and you should also plan moderated usability testing with the analysts on your team.
- Instead of beginning from scratch, following tried-and-true design patterns will allow you to craft user interfaces that are perfect and adaptive.
- Show and tell sessions are an excellent method for disseminating your work to the other members of the firm.
Both Capability and Experience are Required
- You have at least three years of professional experience in Product Design, making you a seasoned specialist in the field.
- You are familiar with Sketch, InVision, or Framer X and have used them in the past.
- You have experience with the procedures that an agile team follows (think of sprints lasting two weeks).
- It is likely that you have had previous experience working in a professional environment using both Jira and Confluence.
How to Apply?