Residential Painter Jobs in USA 2023 for foreigners: USA is the land of opportunities and skill development, The land of the American dream, huv of modernism, and capitalistic development, and the classic leader of the developed world, USA has something to offer for everyone. From a general labourer to a highly qualified professional in any field, USA is a dream destination. This job aims at the house laborer category i.e. Residential Painter Jobs. You will find a complete guideline about how to apply for residential jobs in USA for foreigners, how to apply for a work visa/ employment-related green card, prerequisite qualifications for this job, job responsibilities, and the link to apply online directly. Let’s read on below to find more:
Details of Residential Painter Jobs in USA for foreigners:
- 1 Details of Residential Painter Jobs in USA for foreigners:
- 2 Requirements of Residential Painter Jobs in USA for foreigners:
- 3 Types of Painters:
- 4 Job obligations/ responsibilities of a residential Painter:
- 5 Average Salary of a Residential Painter in USA:
- 6 How to Apply for the Residential Painter Jobs in USA for foreigners:
- 7 More Visa-sponsored jobs in USA for foreigners:
- Job title: Residential Painter/ Painter/ House Painter.
- Job country: USA.
- Job Industry: Agriculture.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Experience Required: Yes.
- Knowledge Required: Not High.
- Age Limit: 18-onwards.
- Free Food: No.
- Free Accommodation: No.
- Free Medical Insurance: Sometimes.
- Free Transport: No.
- Visa Sponsorship: Sometimes.
- Salary: upto $13-29 per hour
Cleaning Jobs in New Zealand 2023 with visa Sponsorship
Requirements of Residential Painter Jobs in USA for foreigners:
A majority of employers demand the following in addition to formal school education:
- High school diploma, GED, or any equivalent.
- Some employers may demand professional training as a painter from any vocational training school/ skills trade institution, or any approved painting organization.
- Good command over Basic English Language Communication.
- Applicant must be 18 years or older.
- You can work as a painter in the U.S. with an employment-related green card (permanent residency), an exchange visitor work and study visa, or a seasonal and temporary worker visa.
- You can get a job in the USA as a painter by first gaining relevant certification and experience (as a vendor, jobian, or apprentice) and then finding a sponsor/employer in the USA who is willing to hire you.
- You need to have good color vision and aesthetic sense.
Types of Painters:
You can work as a painter in the following capacities:
- Painter Journeyman/ Industrial Painter/ Commercial Travel Painter
- Automobiles Painter.
- Production Spray Painters.
- Oil Painter.
- Design Artists.
- Restoration Artists
- Interior Home Decorators.
Job obligations/ responsibilities of a residential Painter:
- Your first and foremost duty is to know how to properly apply coats of paint, varnish, stain, enamel, lacquer, wallpaper, and finishes on external and interior surfaces like. (e.g., wood, plaster, drywall, steel, concrete, piping insulation, brick, furniture, woodwork, walls, doors, building structure, equipment). You should have excellent experience with painting equipment and supplies.
- Know how to properly use paintbrushes, rollers, or sprayers to apply paint, stain, and coatings on items, machinery, and other surfaces.
- Using putty to fill nail holes, cracks, and joints.
- Smoothing surfaces using surfacing elements like sandpaper.
- Using a scraper, wire brush, or blowtorch to remove old and scratched paint.
- Keeping a record of materials required for painting jobs and reporting their shortage.
- Using adhesives like primers and other sealants.
- Erecting scaffolding or setting up ladders.
- Preparing and readying surfaces for painting.
- Adept in all soft skills like good artistic/aesthetic sense, communication skills, and customer service skills.
Vegetables/Fruit Picking Jobs in New Zealand 2023 with visa sponsorship
Average Salary of a Residential Painter in USA:
The average salary of a residential Painter in USA depends upon many factors like his experience, expertise, duty hours, terms and conditions of the employer company, kind of painter you are, and duty hours. However, according to Salary.com, survey, an average fruit picker earns anywhere between $ 13-$29 per hour.
How to Apply for the Residential Painter Jobs in USA for foreigners:
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “ Residential Painter Jobs in USA for foreigners”, “Painter Jobs in USA for foreigners”, “Painter Journeyman Jobs in USA for foreigners”, or “Painting Jobs in USA for foreigners.”
- It’s better to update your CV or Resume and Cover letter according to the latest market trends as there is a high chance that your employer might notice the layout/ presentation.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.
More Visa-sponsored jobs in USA for foreigners:
Click here to find more skilled, unskilled jobs in USA, requiring education and experience and otherwise: