Receptionist Jobs in New Zealand with visa sponsorship 2023: Today’s post has brought forward a life-changing opportunity for low-educated workers, and this time for females! Receptionist Jobs are the most preferred job roles for females after childcare and teacher job roles. There are numerous talented individuals in Asian and African countries like Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Ghana, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, etc, but they fail to grab the career opportunities they deserve because they don’t know on which websites these authentic jobs are available, how to apply for these jobs, job qualifications, how to get visa sponsorship, etc. If you see yourself eligible and deserving of this job but don’t know the job specifications, this post is for you. In the How to Apply Section, we have included all pertinent information before you apply.
In 2023, Receptionist Jobs in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship is a great way for deserving and talented females to work and settle in New Zealand, the country with the lowest crime rate and most friendly demeanor towards outsiders. To get successful in this job role, you need strong verbal and written communication and basic level proficiency in Microsoft (Word and Excel). Let’s find out more about Receptionist Jobs in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
Receptionist Jobs in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- 1 Receptionist Jobs in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- 2 Requirements of Receptionist Jobs in New Zealand with visa sponsorship 2023:
- 3 Benefits of Receptionist Jobs in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- 4 Job responsibilities of a Receptionist/ Front Desk Officer:
- 5 Average Salary of a Receptionist/ Front Desk Officer in New Zealand:
- 6 Top companies/ hotels for receptionists in New Zealand:
- 7 How to Apply for Hotel Receptionist Jobs in New Zealand for Foreigners 2023?
- Job title: Receptionist
- Minimum age: 21-35 years
- Knowledge required: Yes. High School diploma
- Experience required: Preferably Yes
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
Requirements of Receptionist Jobs in New Zealand with visa sponsorship 2023:
As per the job ad, the following are the main job requirements:
- No formal education is needed. However, some employers required Secondary or High school level education with passes in English and Maths as a must. Front Office Certificate is preferable with other relevant degrees like BS English, BBA, BCom,
- Any relevant qualifications like a Hotel Front Desk Training certificate course, Any degree, diploma, or certification in Hospitality, Hotel management, or Hotel receptionist is preferred.
- Minimum 21 years of age or older.
- Proficiency in English.
- Experience with the front office software and network systems (e.g., ASSD, Fidelio, SIHOT).
- All documents are needed for the work visa.
Related: Maid/ Housekeeper Jobs in the UAE with visa sponsorship 2023 (Apply Online)
Benefits of Receptionist Jobs in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- Visa Sponsorship.
- Easy Method to Apply.
- Best job option for females.
- Attractive Salary Package.
- Long-term contract/Permanent Job.
- Attractive Salary Package.
- Free Medical Insurance.
- A solid ground for bringing your family with you.
- Free Transportation.
Job responsibilities of a Receptionist/ Front Desk Officer:
- Greeting/ Attending guests.
- Managing and keeping a record of total check-ins and check-outs in a day.
- Attending phone calls for questions and service requests and doing so physically.
- Performing all administrative tasks like billing, time tracking, handling online operations like social media representative or maintaining online reputation, filing, photocopying, documents handling, taking payments, returning deposits, etc.
- Booking meetings, sorting, and forwarding phone calls to the senior management or any other related department.
- They may also be required to sort and distribute customers’ or staff’s couriers.
- They may be required to arrange travel/ visit programs for customers and guide outside customers about local tourist attractions and amenities.
- Screening and forwarding calls.
- Sorting and Distributing Mails.
- Setting up appointments for senior staff/ establishment.
- Supervising junior admin staff and sometimes recruiting them.
- Providing supreme customer service.
Average Salary of a Receptionist/ Front Desk Officer in New Zealand:
The average salary of a Receptionist depends mainly upon his experience, job place, and candidate’s profile. But, according to Indeed, the Average Salary of a Receptionist in New Zealand is $26.34. The annual salaries range between$ 50,000 to $60,000 a year.
Related: Fruit Picking Jobs in Switzerland for Foreigners 2023 – Apply Online
Top companies/ hotels for receptionists in New Zealand:
Receptionists are found everywhere i.e.
- The Downer Group.
- The Just Group.
How to Apply for Hotel Receptionist Jobs in New Zealand for Foreigners 2023?
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “ Receptionist Jobs in New Zealand for foreigners/ with visa sponsorship”, “Front Desk Officer Jobs in New Zealand with visa sponsorship”, “Concierge Jobs in New Zealand with visa sponsorship”, “Front Office Jobs in New Zealand with visa sponsorship”, “Hotel Receptionist Jobs in New Zealand with visa sponsorship”, “Airport Receptionist Jobs in New Zealand with visa sponsorship”.
- Select your desired location in New Zealand in the location bar right beneath the search bar. If your search shows results, go for a more specific locality like which area of Auckland you want to work in.
- It’s better to update your CV or Resume and Cover letter according to the latest market trends as there is a high chance that your employer might notice the layout/ presentation.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.