Property Inventory Clerk Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship: If you want more from your career and aspire to be a part of building a company and reaping the rewards that come with it – this role could be for you! Property Inventory Clerk wanted ASAP for a new, unique Property Inventory Company, based in London.
ResiQuest is an innovative, independent property Inventory company, based in London. We offer a variety of inventory services, powered by our market-leading technology. These services include, Check In, Mid-Term and Check-Out reports. ResiQuest is built upon the foundation of hard-work, passion, technical knowledge, and unmatched customer care. We are dedicated to working with individuals who share our morals, principals, and enthusiasm, not just in business but also in life. This is a freelance opportunity to begin with, but there will be an option to go permanent within 6 months as the company grows and expands into new areas therefore if you are interested in progressing your career and leading a team of clerks, this could be for you. You will need to have at least 1-year of experience working as an Inventory Clerk, as well as experience using Inventory Base software. You will be undertaking a mixture of Check-Ins / Midterms / Check Outs on a weekly basis. You will need to have your own car and/or be comfortable taking public transport to reach the properties. Attention to detail and an excellent positive attitude are key for the role. You will have superb communication skills and a real passion for what you do.
You need at least one year of experience working as a Property Inventory Clerk. Any specific education is not necessary, but you need to be fully literate with Inventory Base Software. You will get £1,500 – £3,500 p/m or £11.30 per month with Visa Sponsorship and an Employee Benefits Package. Let’s get to know more about Property Inventory Clerk Jobs in UK with Visa sponsorship like formal job requirements, easy job duties, and amazing benefits.
Details of Property Inventory Clerk Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- 1 Details of Property Inventory Clerk Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- 2 Requirements of Property Inventory Clerk Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- 3 Job Duties of a Property Inventory Clerk:
- 4 Benefits of Property Inventory Clerk Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits
- 5 Who can Apply for Property Inventory Clerk Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- 6 How to Apply for Property Inventory Clerk Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
|Job Type||Property Inventory Clerk|
|Minimum Experience Required||No|
|Education Required||Basic English|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Employment Term||Temporary and Full-Time (Subject to Visa Extension)|
|Salary Hourly||£1,500 – £3,500 p/m|
Requirements of Property Inventory Clerk Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- At least 1-year experience as an Inventory Clerk
- Experience working with Inventory Base Software
- Excellent Time Management
- Excellent attention to detail
- A positive can-do attitude
- A desire to join a start-up and make an impact.
Job Duties of a Property Inventory Clerk:
- Take an active role in investigating stock queries and discrepancies influenced by internal requests and customer queries
- Support in systemically ensuring the smooth flow of stock inbound and outbound to our Coldstore.
- Action and monitor the site-shared inbox, ensuring email queries are answered in an appropriate time frame.
- Provide excellent Customer Service to our numerous customers through email and by phone.
- Maintain commitment and positive relationships with customers.
- Provide data to customers to improve performance and support in ensuring the site meets KPIs.
- Manage the NCR process, ensuring customers are informed of any discrepancies.
- Set pick-ups/delivery appointments based on service and schedule requirements.
- Interface with the customer base to facilitate problem resolution and improvement opportunities.
- Ensure carrier/customer accessorial costs are communicated timely.
Benefits of Property Inventory Clerk Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits
- A permanent opportunity with a direct employer; we will not employ you through an agency
- Opportunity to develop a career.
- Free onsite car park
- Protective equipment while at work to protect your safety
- A social environment with a team who like to support each other to achieve goals, with recognition schemes, site events such as barbecues and shared spaces to enjoy lunch and rest breaks together
- Support your emotional well-being with access to a 24/7 employee assistance phone line offering confidential free counseling and advice
- Preferential rates for loans and savings offered through exclusive access to a credit union
- Refer new employees and get generous financial rewards through our referral scheme
Who can Apply for Property Inventory Clerk Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
All Asian, African, and Latin American countries, which generally target UK and other European Countries as their future job destination, can apply for Property Clerk Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits
- The Grenadines
- All European, Asian, and African nationalities can apply.
How to Apply for Property Inventory Clerk Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
Click on the link below to apply directly on the job advert site