Product Designer Jobs in USA for International Applicants 2023: As part of your responsibilities as a Product Designer, you will be assigned to a Product Delivery Team that brings together experts in user interface design, engineering, product development, and data. You will assist the team in the process of building gorgeous interfaces that offer solutions to the challenges that our customers confront in their businesses. These problems are caused by our customers’ use of our products. We work together with a number of Tier 1 financial institutions to develop web-based solutions for anti-money laundering, know your customer, and sanctions list maintenance procedures. If you are looking to make a career change into the big data or fintech areas, you should apply for this role because it is ideal for you.
The Primary Obligations and Responsibilities of a Product Designer
Participate in each and every stage of the product development cycle, beginning with the phase of discovery and continuing through the stages of user acceptance testing and developer handoff.
- In order to successfully lead Product Design, you will need to collaborate with business analysts, product managers, and technical teams.
- Maintain the high standard of the design process, and check to see that the design specifications are accurately reflected in the implementation of those designs in the code.
- During the planning sessions, you should check to see that the estimates you have provided for design tickets are accurate.
- Participate in drawing workshops that also include participants who are not designers.User interface deliverables, such as sketch files, style guides, high-fidelity prototypes, micro interaction requirements, and pattern libraries, must be developed, iterated, and maintained.
- Make sure that the decisions you make about the design of your product are founded on data by identifying assumptions that need to be validated throughout the course of each sprint. Additionally, work along with the analysts on your team to organize sessions of moderated usability testing.
- User interfaces should be pixel-perfect and responsive, and designers should remember that adopting established interface patterns is more useful to the user experience than trying to reinvent the wheel.
- You will give presentations on your work to the entire company during the Show & Tell sessions.
Skill & Experience a Product Designer needs in USA
- You have a minimum of three years of professional experience working in the field of Product Design.
- In addition to your familiarity with either InVision or Framer X, you also have experience using Sketch.
- You have some previous experience working in an agile setting, which typically consists of two-week sprints.
- You are confident in your ability to utilize Jira and Confluence as components of your workflow.
Average Salary of a Product Designer in USA
The average salary of a product designer is $ 16,908 per year with the lower average being $14,830 and the higher average being $21,104.