Pie Maker Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship: An experienced and talented pie maker is needed at Berrimah, NT who can start the pie making process in the mornings 4.30 am start Monday to Friday 5 days a week. The candidate should have at least a little bit experience of in pie-making, so he knows all the industrial rules of baking. The pie blocks must look mature and professional. You will get unbelievable benefits for this simple job role like 4 weeks of paid leaves, superannuation, and last but not least, visa sponsorship! Read on below to find more about Pie Maker Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship.
Details of Pie Maker Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship:
- Job title: Pie Maker
- Job Region: Berrimah, NT, Australia
- Expected Salary: $63,000 (more with experience)
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Job Schedule: Monday to Friday. 38 hours per week
- Employee Benefits: Yes
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Knowledge required: No
- Experience required: Would be preferred
Requirements of Pie Maker Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship:
Job requirements aren’t too lengthy and difficult because the Australian government has nominated all the baker profession as the one country in need of. The following are the main requirements:
- TRA and IELTS with minimum 4 bands.
- Your employer’s job offer should be full-time and shouldn’t be older than two years.
- Must have at least three years of experience.
- For Australian PR, your last three months’ bank statement must show that you have access to sufficient funds i.e., AUD 5000.
- Health certificate and police clearance certificate.
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience is required for this role
Benefits of Pie Maker Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship:
- Visa Sponsorship Welcome.
- Superannuation Scheme.
- Five days a week work.
- 4 weeks holiday paid leave.
- Free Accommodation.
- Super Scheme.
- Competent Salary.
- Beautiful Work Location.
- Friendly Working Time.
- Paid Time-off and Holidays.
Job Description of a Pie Maker:
- A baker creates recipes for all types of pies on the menu, like apple pies, cream pies, tarts, custard pies, etc. He prepares those items according to this set recipe. He is also in charge of developing those recipes.
- Mixing, kneading, and preparing dough for all kinds of pies mentioned on the menu.
- Preparing fillings (cream, custard, jams), toppings, glazings, icings, and decorations for pies and tarts.
- Maintaining hygiene in the kitchen/ cooking area/ bakery during the whole working process.
- Keeping a check on ingredients’ stock and refilling any item when necessary.
- Combining ingredients in a set ratio as the recipe demands using electric mixers, blenders, heat sources, and other bakery equipment to make baked goods.
- Ensure that each item meets the safety and quality control standards of the organization.
- Greeting customers, answering queries, making recommendations to make your service better, accepting orders and payments, and other transactions.
- Keeping and maintaining records of deliveries, inventory, production, and sales levels.
- Taking necessary customer information/biodata and ensuring that orders/ deliveries are fulfilled on time and as customers demand.
- Cleaning workstations and sanitizing equipment.
How to Apply for Pie Maker Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship?
- Before going to online job search portals to find Pie Maker Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship and reaching potential employers, you should try to make and upgrade your CV according to the latest job market trends. Then, you are expected to follow the following steps:
- Make your account on Indeed or any other job search portal in case you don’t have one.
- After providing the information asked for, you will be sent a verification email in your mailbox.
- If you can’t find the mail in your mailbox, find it in spam or bin folders.
- Tap it to activate your account.
- Type ”Pie Maker Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship”, ”Baker Jobs with Visa Sponsorship”, ”Pie/ Pastry Chef Jobs with Visa Sponsorship.”
- Select all of Australia in the location bar right beneath the Search Bar.
- Click on your desired job role and provide the CV and all the necessary information asked.
- Keep checking the mail for the response.