Permanent Mushroom Picker Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship (No Experience Required): Good news for Australian Farm Worker/ Seasonal Worker Visa Applicants – With us, you can earn a fantastic Farm Worker Job in Australia with Visa Sponsorship. We are talking about Permanent Mushroom Picker Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship with absolutely No Experience Required!
Majestic Mushrooms Pty Ltd Due to an increase in production is seeking mushroom pickers for this fantastic opportunity located in Murrumbateman NSW, 25 minutes from Canberra. The right candidate must be a fast working, thorough, keen, and energetic individual, with relevant experience. Situated near the township of Murrumbateman and Canberra is just 25 minutes away.
This fantastic farm is run by a friendly family who respect and value all our employees’ contributions. They have workers of different backgrounds, so if you only speak minimal English, this will not be a problem.
Ideally, you are an Australian Resident or have PR, but new immigrants or foreign workers requiring Visa Sponsorship are also welcomed because the farm is a proud equal opportunity employer, offering Visa Sponsorship to foreign candidates of all backgrounds. Australian Farm Worker Visa may have some nationality specifications which will be discussed in detail below with all the important details
Working hours are dependent on mushrooms, and can sometimes be long if there is a lot to pick. Work starts at 6 am, normally 6 days per week, but can be 7 days for full-time employees. Casual positions are also available
If you are serious about working in a fast paced environment and would like to earn good money based on how quickly you work, then the employer would like to hear from you. Their fastest pickers earn over $2000 per week before tax, so the longer you stay the more you will earn. Let’s get more details about Permanent Mushroom Picker Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship (No Experience Required)
Details of Mushroom Picking Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- 1 Details of Mushroom Picking Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- 2 Job Requirements of Mushroom Picking Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- 3 Benefits of Mushroom Picking Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship with Majestic Pty Ltd:
- 4 Can I Move to Australia as a Farmer/ Visa Options for Agricultural Work in Australia
- 5 Which Farmer Occupations May Qualify For A Farmers Visa Australia?
- 6 Are Farm Workers in Demand in Australia?
- 7 How Much Does a Farmer Earn in Australia?
- 8 New Agriculture Visa Program Pathways in Australia for Farm Worker Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- 9 Eligible Nationalities for Farm Worker Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship/ Mushrooms Picking Jobs with Visa Sponsorship
- 10 Who is eligible for an Agriculture Visa in Australia?
- 11 What Does Mushroom Picking Job in Australia Look Like?
- 12 Is it Easy to Find Farm Work in Australia?
- 13 How to Apply for Mushrooms Picking Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship?
- 14 How to Apply for Farm Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship?
- 15 To Apply for Skilled Jobs with Visa Sponsorship:
- Mushroom Pickers – Indoor harvesting
- Company; Majestic Mushrooms Pty Ltd
- Start Date; Immediate
- Picking season: All year round
- Job Length; 6 months (No less)
- Location; Nanima, NSW (25km from Canberra)
- Hrs per Week; Full time / casual
- No of Positions; 2
Job Requirements of Mushroom Picking Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- Candidate must be eligible for at least one Visa type under the Australia Agriculture Visa Program (discussed below)
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to speak at least minimal English
- Must be able to work long overtime or as suits the company’s business requirements
- Must be able to work in outside harsh environments
Benefits of Mushroom Picking Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship with Majestic Pty Ltd:
- Successful applicants will be provided with all the details in due course, as well as help and support during their employment.
- On-site accommodation is provided for cheap rent with excellent facilities which include a kitchen, shower, and other amenities. Alternatively, you can rent in Canberra and commute to work every day.
- Working Visa Holders are Welcome to Apply
- You can get a Second and Third Year Working Visa working on the farm
- No Experience Required for the role
Can I Move to Australia as a Farmer/ Visa Options for Agricultural Work in Australia
There are two Immigration Pathways to move to Australia as a Farmer i.e. General Skilled Migration Program (point-based) and Employer Sponsored Skilled Visa.
Agricultural Visas under GSM Program
- Subclass 190 Skilled (State Sponsored) visa; and
- Subclass 491 Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa.
Visa Options under Employer Sponsored Migration Program:
- Subclass 482 Temporary Skilled Migration
- Subclass 186 ENS Visa
- Subclass 494 Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (SESR) (Provisional) visa
- Subclass 191 Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) visa after three years )
Which Farmer Occupations May Qualify For A Farmers Visa Australia?
For migration law purposes, each nominated farming occupation is defined based on the Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO). The ANZSCO occupational classification system provides a general description of each occupation, skill level, registration and/or licensing requirements, and the tasks that may be required to be performed as part of each occupation. Each occupation is assigned a unique ANZSCO code, which is used to identify the occupations that are eligible for a skilled visa for farmers in Australia.
Luckily, Mushroom Picking qualifies the nomination standards of ANZSCO.
Are Farm Workers in Demand in Australia?
Crop farm workers are the fourth largest employing occupation in the agriculture, forestry, and fishing industry. The number of crop farm worker jobs is likely to grow moderately from now until 2026. Work will vary depending on regional area and seasonal demand.
How Much Does a Farmer Earn in Australia?
The average farm worker’s salary in Australia is $60,268 per year or $30.91 per hour. Entry-level positions start at $52,000 per year, while most experienced workers make up to $77,869 per year.
New Agriculture Visa Program Pathways in Australia for Farm Worker Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
Australia has started discussions with a small number of countries in Southeast Asia, namely Indonesia, Myanmar, Vietnam, Singapore, the Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, Laos, Brunei, and Cambodia. Details are expected to be finalized shortly and recruitment will start after negotiations are complete. The visa program will also supplement the existing Pacific Australia Labour Mobility Scheme (PALM scheme).
Other new options include Working Holiday Makers (WHM ), Second or Third Year WHMs, Safe Haven Enterprise visa/Temporary Protection visa holders, International Student Visa, Temporary Graduates Visa Options, Harvest Trail Services, etc.
Eligible Nationalities for Farm Worker Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship/ Mushrooms Picking Jobs with Visa Sponsorship
Various Visa options have various nationalities specifications. However, most of them (including the popular ones like 417, 491, and 482 Subclass) prefer candidates from Southeast Asia and the Pacific like:
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Timor Leste
- Salmon Islands
Who is eligible for an Agriculture Visa in Australia?
Major eligibilities for applicants
- be a citizen of and resident in Timor-Leste, Fiji, Kiribati, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, or Vanuatu. Other countries coming soon.
- have the necessary skills to perform in the occupation in which they are being employed (where relevant);
- have minimum English language skills IELTS average band score of 4.0 (or equivalent), or higher when the specific occupation requires it;
- be unaccompanied (participants will not be able to bring family members);
- meet the minimum age requirement of 21 years of age with no maximum age requirement;
- meeting all character and health requirements; and
- having adequate health insurance for the period of stay in Australia.
- Visa application Fee AUD$315.
What Does Mushroom Picking Job in Australia Look Like?
Mushroom picking can be labor-intensive and repetitive. They are grown indoors in a comfortable environment (around 18degC) and are not affected by rain or sun. We require fast, healthy, fit individuals with an excellent attitude towards work and good attention to detail. Previous farm work or picking experience will be highly regarded.
Is it Easy to Find Farm Work in Australia?
Australia has a varied climate which can be a great benefit to finding farm work. No matter what time of the year you are looking, there should be opportunities for you to find work and meet the requirements you need. If you are looking for specific roles in a particular place, this may be more challenging.
How to Apply for Mushrooms Picking Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship?
To apply please send an email with
- Cover Letter and
- Resume indicating your work experience and provide a referee.
- They will get back to you as soon as possible if we deem that you are suitable.
How to Apply for Farm Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship?
To Apply for Temporary Farm Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in Australia:
- Agri Labour Australia
- Ag Workforce
- Backpacker Jobs
- GrainCorp Harvest
- Harvest Trail
- Rural Enterprises
- Workabout Australia
To Apply for Skilled Jobs with Visa Sponsorship:
- Agricultural Appointments
- Help Harvest NSW
- People in Agriculture
- Ringers from the Top End
- Rimfire Resources
- Rural Skills
- Territory Jobs Hub
- The Lucas Group
To Search for Agricultural Careers in Australia:
- Career Harvest
- Rural Career Guide
- Skills & Training Providers