Part Time Jobs in Dubai 2024 for Students, Visitors, and International Applicants: When searching for jobs, especially for Part Time Jobs, it is quite overwhelming because getting Part Time Jobs is quite hectic and difficult as compared to Full Time Ones. Another factor that counts here is that students searching for Part Time Jobs don’t have any experience mostly, and are not more qualified at High School Diploma level, while most of the good jobs paying well up to their standards demand at least one year of experience.
So, satisfying their pay expectations and satisfying the employer’s criteria at the same time is quite challenging. However, for those on a Dubai/ UAE Visit Visa, International Student Visa, Spouse Visa, etc, who want to earn an extra side income, besides earning from their primary jobs, Part Time Jobs in Dubai is the best option.
No matter whether you are in the UAE already or not. You can earn Part Time Jobs in Dubai whether you are in Pakistan, India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, or any European or African Country. We have come up with everything you need to know to get your passive income stream going!
In this article, we have laid down an ultimate guide of Part Time Jobs in Dubai 2024 for Visitors, Spouses, and those on International Student Visa. If you are considering laying your hands on the one, keep on reading this guide that will tell you everything from where to get those jobs to how to apply for them.
Part Time Jobs in Dubai 2024 for Students, Visitors, and Foreign Applicants
- 1 Part Time Jobs in Dubai 2024 for Students, Visitors, and Foreign Applicants
- 2 Requirements of Part Time Jobs in Dubai 2024 for Students
- 3 Why Part Time Jobs in Dubai?
- 4 Average Salary of Part Time Jobs in Dubai for Foreigners
- 5 Which Industries Offer Part Time Jobs for Students, Visitors, and Foreign Applicants
- 6 Part Time Jobs in Dubai for Visitors, International Students, and Foreigners
- 7 Part Time Jobs in Dubai for Foreigners
- 8 How to Hunt for More Part Time Jobs in Dubai?
- 9 Conclusion
- Job Type: Part Time/ Contractual/ Temporary
- Job Location: Dubai
- Eligibility: All nationalities
- Average Salary: AED 2.7K–AED 12.5K a month
- Education Required: High School Diploma/ Degree/ No degree with Basic English
- Experience required: 0-2 years
- Benefits: As per UAE Law
Requirements of Part Time Jobs in Dubai 2024 for Students
Individual requirements vary from one job type to another. However, there are some general requirements that we have enlisted here
- You should either be on a Visit Visa, on a Spouse Visa, with a canceled Visit Visa or if you are outside the UAE, you should fulfill all the general requirements of UAE Work Permit as shown Here
- You should have the requisite educational qualifications as described by your employer (if he demands a High School Diploma, any specialized Diploma or Degree). However, for most of the Part Time Jobs, a Basic English or a High School Diploma is enough.
- Part-Time Jobs mostly demand no experience. However, plenty of them demand at least one year of experience (especially those belonging to Healthcare, Office Administration, etc).
- Good Communication Skills in English is a must. Knowing Basic Arabic is a plus.
- You should be adaptive to work having great flexibility to work during variable shifts or so.
Why Part Time Jobs in Dubai?
- Dubai is a hub of international employment and offers a wide range of Full-Time and Part-Time Jobs for Foreigners
- You can earn extra side income while utilizing your free hours productively
- You can work in various industries in Part Time capacity to try out your potential in an industry or a specific career path.
- If you want a flexible schedule as a Student, Stay-at-home parent, or just someone who wants to be his own boss, Part Time Jobs are a great option for you.
- Due to its strong economy, Dubai offers good salaries for Part Time Jobs too. Thus, a great option in this regard
Average Salary of Part Time Jobs in Dubai for Foreigners
It is difficult to state a single figure ss every job has its own set of job requirements, duties, and number of hours, and they pay accordingly. However, upon surveying various online services, we come to know that the Average Range of Salaries for Part Time Jobs in Dubai is AED 2.7K–AED 12.5K a month
Which Industries Offer Part Time Jobs for Students, Visitors, and Foreign Applicants
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Office Administration
- Sales and Retail
Part Time Jobs in Dubai for Visitors, International Students, and Foreigners
- Waiter/ Waitress
- Admin Assistants
- Teaching Assistants
- Residential and Office Cleaners
- Kitchen Staff
- Data Entry Clerk
- Technical Support Agent
- And others
Part Time Jobs in Dubai for Foreigners
Part Time Data Entry Clerk Dubai for Foreigners (No Experience Required)
- Dubai, UAE
- Temporary and Part Time
- Work Hours: 02-04 hours per day, flexible hours Monthly Salary: AED 5000/- to AED 7500/- Training Provided: Yes Work Location: Remote (Work from Home) Requirements: Laptop or computer Basic computer knowledge No specific qualifications required
- Click Here to Apply
Part Time Office Receptionist Jobs in Dubai for Foreigners (No Experience Required)
- Dubai, UAE
- The Receptionist (Part-Time) in the Office Services department is responsible for providing administrative support to the business team and ensuring efficient day-to-day office operations. Working as part of a Reception team, this role supports the FT Receptionist and Office Manager, providing exceptional client service and support.
- AED 3500 for 24 hours per week
- Click Here to Apply
Remote Customer Service Jobs in Emirates Dubai Part Time Jobs for Foreigners
- Dubai, UAE
- Emirates, Dubai
- Remote Customer Service Representative Job Summary: We are looking for an experienced Remote Customer Service Representative to join our team at the Emirates Group. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to our customers, responding to inquiries, resolving customer complaints, and providing support to our team.
- AED 3,250- AED 5500 per month
- Click Here to Apply
How to Hunt for More Part Time Jobs in Dubai?
- To get a part-time job in Dubai, you need to plan ahead and be proactive. Here are some things you can do to do well:
- Use your personal and professional connections to learn more about the job market and find possible openings.
- Look for part-time jobs online, go to job fairs, and learn more about the industries that offer part-time work.
- Personalize your resume. For each part-time job you apply for, change your resume to fit the specific needs of that job.
- Do research on the company, think of answers to common interview questions, and dress properly.
- Continue: Send the interviewer a thank-you note or email after each interview to show that you are interested and excited.
- By using these tips, you can make it easier to get a part-time job in Dubai and start a successful and rewarding career.
Part Time Jobs in Dubai for Foreign Applicants, Visitors, and International Students is a very productive and fruitful opportunity for those who want to try a specific career path or want to check their eligibility in a particular industry, as well as, for those who want to earn side income. Read the guide above and apply for these jobs to improve your career and your life.