Nurse Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship 2023: Are you a nursing professional with a professional nursing degree and experience? Couldn’t find a chance to get to the UK, USA, Europe, Australia, and other Western countries? Saudi Arabia would be the ideal destination for you, not only for its ultra-modern metropolitan silhouette but also for its friendly immigration conditions towards international workers.
This post discusses Nurse Job vacancies in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship for females. The candidate would be placed in a famous Saudi hospital. Employment benefits include free accommodation, free transport, and free medical insurance with a vast job market. Read on below to find more:
Details of Nurse Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- Job title: Nurse
- Region: Saudi Arabia
- Knowledge required: BS in Nursing, or any Healthcare profession.
- No.of hirings: 50
- Experience required: 2 years
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Salary Package: 3500 SAR+ 300 Bonus
- Duty timing: 8 or 12 hours (depends upon the candidate’s choice).
- Contract duration: 2 years
- Free ticket: No
- Age limit: 21-40 years
- Free food: No
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Medical coverage by company: Yes
- Health Insurance: Yes.
- Free transportation: Yes
- Mode of hiring: Test interview
- Job type: Full-time
- Selection Guarantee: 100 percent.
Requirements of Nurse Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- Candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or any other Healthcare Assistant profession. Otherwise, he should have any other recognized Nursing qualifications (like a diploma with a house job or training period).
- Experience is not necessary which means that a fresh graduate with completed training can apply. However, candidates with experience are ideal.
- Candidate should be fluent in Basic level English and Arabic.
- You should be between 21-40 years of age.
- You should be among the first 50 job applicants.
- All essential and supporting visa documents.
Benefits of Nurse Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- Free visa sponsorship.
- Full-time job.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free transportation.
- Flight as soon as the job is confirmed.
- All medical expenses are covered by the company.
- Saudi Labour Law grants many rights and privileges to foreign workers.
- Pathway to permanent residence in Saudi Arabia. Initially, the job is contract-based. But, if you perform well, your visa can be extended and you would be granted a permanent job eventually. A permanent job would provide you the basis to extend your Iqamah.
- Attractive Salary Package+ Bonus.
Some Common Questions
How much are foreign nurses paid in Saudi Arabia?
The average salary of a nurse in Saudi Arabia is SAR 54552
Who can apply for nurse jobs in Saudi Arabia?
People apply from Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Europe Nigeria, Australia, Philippines, Kenya, Cameroon, Ghana, Nigeria, Canada UAE (United Arab Emirates), Trinidad & Tobago, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, and all developed and under-developed countries. You can be from any nationality.
What are the Job Requirements for Nurse Jobs in Saudi Arabia?
As a skilled job role, you need to be educated and experienced. However, the Nursing profession does not require you to be educated or qualified at a doctor’s level. Still, it has its own requirements. You should either have a BSN Nursing degree or should be a diploma holder in Nursing. You should have a good grip on Basic level English and Arabic. You get selected for the job on an interview basis and your pay scale would also be decided on a test interview basis. Freshers (with no experience) can also apply, but applicants having 1-2 years of experience would be given priority.
Why go for Nursing Jobs in Saudi Arabia?
Saudi Arabia is a country known for its strongest economy in the Arabic- speaking world, the Gulf countries, and the East. The country also has one of the lowest unemployment rates. All Arab countries, including Saudi Arabia, are the best job destination for people associated with the medical profession. According to the National Library of Medicine, In recent years, the number of Saudi nurses has been progressively increasing with the percentage of local Saudi (relative to expatriate nurses) growing from 9% in 1997 to 27% in 2005 and 37% in 2016. More recently in 2018, there were 70,319 Saudi nurses which comprised around 38% of the total nurses’ population. This means around 60–70% of nurses working in Saudi Arabia are expatriate or foreign (non-Saudi citizenship) an international hub, hosting people from all around the world besides its local population, It needs talented foreign nationals to fulfill their healthcare needs to be given the local residents being uneducated.
Job Responsibilities/Obligations of an ideal nurse:
- Supporting doctors and hospital staff to know the individual needs of every patient/resident and deliver person-centered care.
- Assisting the residents in their everyday activities like bathing, taking medication, eating, drinking, changing clothes, etc.
- Assisting/ enabling the residents to take care of their personal hygiene/self-care/ maintaining their appearance while honoring their dignity.
- Organizing physical activities/ social activities for them and helping them to participate.
- Physical therapy or any short physical activity like walking. Similarly, any other social activity or leisure activity like going to a park, going to a close relative’s house in a wheelchair, etc.
- Sustaining a good level of communication with residents’ families.
- Keeping an eye on the standards of health and safety in the home.
- All duties as demanded by the Nurses and the management.
Where can I find Nursing Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship?
- Jobs In Saudi.
- Naukri Gulf.com.
- Endorse Jobs.
- Global Medical Careers
- VPL Healthcare.
How to find Nursing Jobs in Saudi Arabia?
Online job-searching websites and online newspapers are the prime sources to find Nursing Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship. By creating an account and turning on the job alert notifications in any of those job search portals, you regularly get a notification message in your inbox for all the vacancies available in your desired job role and in your desired location. Moreover, you can select the related job roles and keep yourself updated about their upcoming vacancies as well. LinkedIn, Indeed, Jooble.org., are some of the most famous job sources in Saudi Arabia and all other the world. Here are some useful tips to find more Healthcare Assistant jobs in Ireland:
- Google “Famous job search portals in Saudi Arabia ”, “Job searching websites Saudi Arabia ” or “Jobs in Saudi Arabia ”.All the popular, reliable, and responsive job search portals would be displayed in front of you.
- Create an account.
- Select your desired jobs (you can select 3-5 at the time depending on the job site).
- Turn on the notification alerts (for further use).
- Type your keywords for the job search in the search bar.
- First, try specific ones like ” Nursing Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship ”. Select Saudi Arabia or it’s any major city in the location bar right beneath the search bar.
- If you get a few results or not-so-relevant ones, try general search words like “Healthcare Jobs in Saudi Arabia for foreigners ”, “Nursing job Saudi Arabia for foreigners”, “Hospital/ Elderly care/ Disability care Jobs in Saudi Arabia ”, etc.
- Click on your desired job role.
- Submit the CV and all the required documents.
- Click on the apply button.
- Wait for the reply mail