New Noon Dubai Careers with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners: Noon.com is a well-known UAE e-commerce/online store that sells millions of things at low and competitive prices. Mohammad Al Abar, chairman of Emaar Properties, founded Noon in 2016. Afternoon, like Amazon, has been significant in the Middle East’s move to online shopping, bringing merchants and consumers together on one platform. Men’s and women’s clothes, daily accessories, toys, electronics, home appliances, and other items are available from the company.
The organization provides same-day or next-day delivery, simple payment and return procedures, and 24-hour customer assistance. It also offers a grocery and food platform with the greatest pricing on fresh fruits and veggies, kitchen and household products, and other items. The organization has been able to provide a native online marketplace that connects customers with a wide range of items, improved services, and end-to-end customer care.
The company has established its presence in the UAE, KSA, India, and Egypt. The reason why Noon Jobs Dubai for Foreigners has always been a hit search term is because most of the jobs at Noon require no experience and education or at least a High School Diploma. In other words, most of the jobs are for Unskilled Workers.
In this post, we have highlighted all available open roles at Noon Dubai for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship with requirements to apply there for a job, the Salary, and benefits you will get there, and the link to apply for the Noon Careers online.
Details of New Noon Dubai Careers with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners ( No Experience)
- 1 Details of New Noon Dubai Careers with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners ( No Experience)
- 2 Requirements of New Noon Dubai Careers with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners ( No Experience)
- 3 Available Jobs at Noon Dubai:
- 4 What is the Average Salary of a Noon Employee?
- 5 Why Should I Work for Noon Dubai/ Employee Perks and Benefits at Noon Dubai
- 6 Jobs at Noon Dubai with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners 2024
- Job Description for Noon Careers in Dubai
- Employer: Noon
- Job Position: Unskilled Job Roles
- Job Type: Full Time
- Min. Education High School / Secondary / Bachelor Degree
- Gender: Any
- Nationality: Any
- Min. Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Job Location: Dubai, Egypt & Saudi Arabia State: Dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Salary: AED 3000-5000
- Benefits: As Per UAE Law
Requirements of New Noon Dubai Careers with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners ( No Experience)
- The applicant should be in UAE on a visit visa, canceled visa, or spouse visa to apply for Noon Careers
- To apply for Noon delivery driver jobs, a valid UAE driving license is required
- Must have at least a high school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in a related field
- Proficiency in English
- Basic Arabic Excellent communication
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service and negotiation skills
Available Jobs at Noon Dubai:
- Warehouse Assistants
- Motorbike Delivery Drivers
- IT Experts
- Administrative Assistants
- Online Sales Associate
- Business Development Lead
- Quality Engineer
- Software Engineering Manager
- Junior Talent Partner
- Amazon Specialist
- Noon Category Operator
- Information Technology Engineer
- Packing Supervisor
- Product Designer
- Freelance Product Listing
What is the Average Salary of a Noon Employee?
Average Salaries at Noon vary mainly with two factors i.e. for which job title you are applying, and whether you have experience in this job role or not. However, the average salary of a Noon Dubai Employee is AED 13,400 per month. The average salary of a Warehouse Assistant is AED 5,838 per month and that of a Driver is AED 3500 per month.
Why Should I Work for Noon Dubai/ Employee Perks and Benefits at Noon Dubai
- Permanent Jobs
- Full-Time and Part-Time Jobs
- Accommodation Assistance
- Multiple Job Positions are available
- Health Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Work from Home (If your job is of that nature)
- Competent Salaries
Jobs at Noon Dubai with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners 2024
Driver Jobs at Noon Dubai with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners 2023-2024
Permanent and Full Time
AED 3500- AED 5500
Noon has expanded its e-commerce business across the UAE. The company is in desperate need of delivery drivers to deliver the products. Noon is hiring new workers to fill the shortage of warehouse helpers, packing helpers, and delivery drivers. If you have a valid UAE driving license and know all the roads and places in Deira Dubai and Bur Dubai then you can apply for Delivery Driver Jobs in Dubai
Warehouse Assistant Jobs at Noon Dubai with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners 2023-2024
Permanent and Full Time
AED 4700- AED 5400
Receiving, processing, labeling, and storing incoming stock. Maintaining clear records on all inventory and stock. Inspecting all stock for damages and keeping records of damages. Organizing the warehouse space. Preparing orders for shipment. Recording exact arrival and departure times for shipments. Operating stock management tools; for example, a forklift. Counting stock and keeping inventory records.