Nanny/ Au Pair Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship Free Food and Accommodation: A family is looking for a nice loving au pair for their 2 beautiful daughters who are 5 and 2 yr old. The family lives in the state of Queensland in a large regional town called Bundaberg, and there are a lot of things to do and places to visit. Someone with good experience and communication skills will be very helpful.
The family wants someone who can look after our daughters well. This includes waking up, bathing, meals, diaper changes, toilet training, going to play areas, and putting to sleep. The family will also appreciate a hand with cleaning the house twice a week, doing laundry once a week, and ironing clothes. Of course, they will be helping each other in performing all the above duties when available. It’s just due to our busy jobs we find it hard to do everything on our own and extra help will be great.
you will have your own room. separate toilet and shower. access to internet, electricity, water, and gas are all included. Meals 3 times a day, although you will have to help yourself at times the family will provide you with all the cooking material. They would love to take you with you to places they dine in as well and the family goes on trips to different places. This is not all for Nanny/ Au Pair Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship Free Food and Accommodation. Let’s take a look at other terrific benefits of the job as compared to their easy job requirements and duties to be performed.
Details of Nanny/ Au Pair Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- 1 Details of Nanny/ Au Pair Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- 2 Requirements of Nanny/ Au Pair Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- 3 Job Responsibilities of a Nanny/ Au Pair
- 4 Benefits of Nanny/ Au Pair Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- 5 Who can Apply for Nanny/ Au Pair Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- 6 How to Apply for Nanny/ Au Pair Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship Free Food and Accommodation
|Job Type||Nanny/ Au Pair|
|Minimum Experience Required||No but prefered|
|Education Required||Basic English|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Employment Term||Permanent and Full-Time (Subject to Visa Extension)|
|Salary Hourly||AUD 1K per month|
Requirements of Nanny/ Au Pair Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- No experience needed
- No education needed
- Good communication skills
- Driving license preferred
- You need excellent communication and understanding skills to understand and fulfill the child’s requirements, demands, needs, etc, and tell him in return what he needs to follow and why.
- You need extraordinary patience and a flexible attitude.
- You need Effective Interpersonal abilities.
- You need to be a good leader with effective organizational, time management, and task management skills.
- You should be kind and compassionate and have all nurturing abilities.
- You should be a creative thinker to invent new problem-solving techniques for the child and think of new interesting play and learning activities for him.
- You should possess all necessary child development skills from empathy to classroom management.
- You should have a learner attitude to keep yourself open to understand a child and his needs more as every child is different from others.
- You should have a responsible and problem-solving attitude.
- You should be kind, caring, empathetic, and friendly.
Job Responsibilities of a Nanny/ Au Pair
- Feeding Children or newborns.
- Dressing and Bathing them.
- For children between 6-12, you need to prepare their food, clothes, room, bathroom, school bag, play kit, and everything.
- Playing with children and educating youngsters about personal hygiene, good/ acceptable behavior, social growth, etc.
- Maintain records of children’s daily activities and health information.
- Maintaining youngsters’ school bags and supervising/assisting them in their homework and play activities, etc. Check their daily eating routines.
- Plan children’s activities such as games and outings and monitor children all day.
- Transport children between school, home, playgrounds, and appointments.
- Consider the mental health of children.
Benefits of Nanny/ Au Pair Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- Free Accommodation
- Free Internet
- Three Times Meal
- Personal Bathroom
- Tours with family
- Competitive Salary
Who can Apply for Nanny/ Au Pair Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
All Asian, African, and Latin American countries, which generally target Australia and other European Countries as their future job destination, can apply for Nanny/ Au Pair Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship Free Food and Accommodation
- The Grenadines
- All European, Asian, and African nationalities can apply.
How to Apply for Nanny/ Au Pair Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship Free Food and Accommodation
Click on the link below to apply directly on the job advert site