Maid/ Housekeeper Jobs in the UAE with visa sponsorship 2023: Are you looking for Home Care Jobs in the UAE? Start your search with us. In this post, we have published everything you need to know about Home care Jobs in the UAE with Visa Sponsorship_ job details, a list of top-rated companies offering the job, job duties, job requirements, how to apply, etc. Like home care, there are also other similar roles that have many job openings/vacancies. For example, housekeeping, homecare assistants, Elderly care jobs, Babysitting jobs, etc. If your employer does not sponsor you with the visa, you have to apply for a UAE work visa after your selection, which has to be renewed every two years. Fortunately enough, procuring a UAE work visa isn’t difficult, as it is a hub of international workers in all skilled and unskilled professions. According to ILO, the local population of UAE is 9.1 million, out of which 8 million are foreign workers!
Besides Visa Sponsorship and procuring Work Visa on your own, another common route to work in the UAE as a Homekeeper/ Maid is to go there through any general labour category visa, do a professional training course (3 months to 6 months) online or on-site while in the job, and apply for the job in any domestic services providing / Concierge company.
As a skilled job role, it has its own set of education and experience requirements. Fortunately, it does not require too high of education and much experience like other white-collar jobs. To search for Homekeeper/ Maid Jobs with Visa Sponsorship on the Internet, you can also enter the keywords: “Homekeeper/ Maid Jobs in the UAE with Visa Sponsorship.” So, let’s get started to know about the job along with the link to apply online in the bottom-most section.
The employer company is named Conceirge Services by Adam, looking for Housekeepers/ Maids for their clients to babysit their adolescent children, drive them to a daycare center, getting them ready for the day, and help them with homework.
We can claim that anyone would think twice before losing this job opportunity that offers visa sponsorship and many other amazing benefits (paid time off and yearly round-trip flights to home country) in exchange for just a little experience and a high school diploma. Read on below to find more details about Maid/ Housekeeper Jobs in the UAE with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
Related: Egg Packing Jobs in Sharjah with visa sponsorship (Apply Online)
Details of Maid/ Housekeeper Jobs in the UAE with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- 1 Details of Maid/ Housekeeper Jobs in the UAE with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- 2 Requirements of Housekeeper/ Maid Jobs in the UAE with visa Sponsorship 2023:
- 3 Job responsibilities/ obligations of a Maid/ Housekeeper:
- 4 Personality traits/ Personal skills required for a Nanny & Caregiver:
- 5 Benefits of Housekeeper/ Maid Jobs in the UAE with visa sponsorship 2023:
- 6 Average Salary of a Maid/ Housekeeper in the UAE with Visa Sponsorship:
- 7 Top Hiring Companies for Maids/ Housekeepers in the UAE:
- 8 Highest paying places for Housekeepers in UAE:
- 9 How to Apply for Housekeeping/ Maid Jobs in the UAE with visa sponsorship?
- 10 More Housekeeping/ Maid Jobs in the UAE with visa sponsorship:
- Job title: Maid/ Housekeeper
- Location: UAE
- Expected Salary: AED 2000 per month
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Employment Benefits: As per contract
- Free Accommodation: No (but many households agree for it)
- Free Food: Maybe included in the contract
- Minimum age: 18 and above
- Children’s age: Not mentioned exactly. However, they are school-going (below 16 years of age)
Requirements of Housekeeper/ Maid Jobs in the UAE with visa Sponsorship 2023:
The following are the formal job requisites:
- For household employers, qualifications isn’t necessary, but for commercial ones (like international schools, daycare facilities, hotels, guest houses, etc), a High school diploma is a must.
- Basic understanding of English and Arabic.
- At least one year of experience in Housekeeping.
- Professional driving license for light vehicles (by UAE’s local RTA authority or any international category approved by RTA).
- Familiarity with canines and pet keeping.
- Fundamental cooking abilities.
- Fundamental Cleaning/ Housekeeping abilities.
- You have to register yourself/ get licensed by a domestic service providing/ Home Concierge Company/ Housekeeping Labour Providing Company.
Job responsibilities/ obligations of a Maid/ Housekeeper:
- Supervise children and look them after in the absence of parents.
- Prepare meals/ snacks for children as instructed by parents.
- Oversee/ Supervise children in the absence of their parents and look after their every activity like meals, homework, playtime, whereabouts, etc.
- As children are adolescents and not infants or toddlers, they can take care of their personal hygiene personally, but you have to take care if they are not doing so properly anywhere.
- Take care of the child’s social development and conduct children’s social activities like taking them to the park, swimming, karate, or any other social activity. Similarly, you have to conduct children’s meetings with any visitor in their parents’ absence under your supervision.
- Maintain a healthy environment in the home.
- Tend to the good mental health and emotional well-being of the children.
- Pick and drop children to school and any other appointment.
- Performing laundry of children and preparing their bedding when they are at school. Similarly, you have to get their lunch and snacks ready when they are back.
- Keep a trace of children’s,s everyday activity, and their health profile.
- Besides children, you have to assume the full responsibility of the household in the absence of your parents.
Related: Green House Worker Jobs in Canada 2023 – Apply Online
Personality traits/ Personal skills required for a Nanny & Caregiver:
There are some essential personality traits/ personal skills that should be in every caregiver for all age groups children or even adults. To talk about this job posting specifically, Concierge Services by Adam has the following requirements:
- The candidate should be reliable and trustworthy. He/ She develops their trust by adequately performing care for the children in the absence of their parents.
- He / She should be warm and cordial.
- He/ She should have excellent communication skills and great active listening skills.
- Must be patient with and energetic with children.
- Should have a good knowledge of all health and mental care techniques, standards, and activities for the well being of adolescent children.
- Must be flexible and be available for work during any shift as suits the working needs of the parents.
- Should have a good knowledge of physical, brain games, video games, and other interest activities of children aged between 13-16.
- Must be detail-oriented and pay attention to every single detail that can improve the work quality.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Vigilance and paying attention to details.
- Problem-Solving and Conflict Resolution skills.
- Good Leadership/ Supervision skills to ensure area safety.
Benefits of Housekeeper/ Maid Jobs in the UAE with visa sponsorship 2023:
- One-year visa sponsorship that would be renewed every year.
- Paid Vacations (30 days) and Holidays.
- You have job prospects in many demanding households/ families that include free food and accommodation in their employment contracts.
- An employment contract contains many perks and benefits.
- Medical/ health insurance.
- A round-trip flight to your country each year by the agency you are registered with.
- One day off each week.
- A separate room with an attached bathroom and basic supplies (as accommodation is a very common benefit provided by many employers).
Average Salary of a Maid/ Housekeeper in the UAE with Visa Sponsorship:
The average Salary of an entry-level Maid/ Housekeeper depends upon many other factors except his experience like where he is employed, employer’s salary rules, location, shift timing, etc. However, according to a survey conducted by Indeed, Some 41 salaries were reported, which were ranged between 1,998- 3,103 and averaged upon 2,105 AED per month. According to UAE Labour, a housekeeper is paid AED 1800 per month. in light of these survey statistics (gathered from random employers and employees all over UAE), this employer is paying you nearly exactly equal to the average (AED 2000 is nearly equal to 2,105).
Top Hiring Companies for Maids/ Housekeepers in the UAE:
- Emirates Grand Hotel.
- SV (Schweiz) AG.
Highest paying places for Housekeepers in UAE:
- Dubai International City
- Dubai Marina.
- Dubai Free Zone.
- Dubai Silicone Oasis.
- Al- Satwa.
- Al -Quoz.
- Al- Barsha.
- Al- Karama.
Related: New Zealand Government Jobs 2023 for Skilled Workers With VISA
How to Apply for Housekeeping/ Maid Jobs in the UAE with visa sponsorship?
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “ Housekeeping Jobs in the UAE for foreigners/ with visa sponsorship”, “Maid Jobs in the UAE with visa sponsorship/ for foreigners”, Nanny/ Childcare Jobs in UAE with visa sponsorship”, “Childcare worker jobs in the UAE with visa sponsorship”, “Au Pair Jobs in the UAE with visa sponsorship”, “Live-in Caretaker Jobs in the UAEwith visa sponsorship/ for foreigners”, “Caregiver Jobs in the UAE for foreigners”, “Babysitter Jobs in the UAE with sponsorship.”
- Select your desired country in the UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, or Sharjah) in the location bar right beneath the search bar. If your search shows results, go for a more specific locality like Dubai International City, Jumeirah, etc.
- It’s better to update your CV or Resume and Cover letter according to the latest market trends as there is a high chance that your employer might notice the layout/ presentation.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.
More Housekeeping/ Maid Jobs in the UAE with visa sponsorship:
Click on the link below to find more housekeeping/ maid/ Nanny jobs in the UAE with visa sponsorship: