Local Bus Driver Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits: Working as a Bus Driver in Poland with Visa Sponsorship in 2023 can be a great career opportunity for unskilled labor. Research shows that there is a shortage of skilled heavy truck drivers in Poland, the Baltic States, and all of the EU, and there is a great demand for new truck drivers. That’s why the country is looking to bring hundreds of thousands of immigrants into the country through visa sponsorships.
Similarly, delivery drivers and lorry drivers are also in big demand. You can enjoy the beautiful landscape of the country while doing your job. If you think you are the one who can drive anything from a small car to heavy-duty local buses, you are in the right place. In this post, we have published full details of Bus driver jobs in Poland for foreigners with Visa Sponsorship with their links and contacts of employers who need foreign drivers. We will fully help you to apply for this job. All the details to apply for this job are given below in this post.
Details of Local Bus Driver Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship
- 1 Details of Local Bus Driver Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship
- 2 Requirements of Truck Driver Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship
- 3 Benefits of Bus Driver Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship
- 4 Job Description of a Bus Driver:
- 5 Who can Apply for Bus Driver Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship?
- 6 How to Apply for Bus Driver Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship
|Job Type||Local Bus Driver|
|Minimum Experience Required||2 years|
|Education Required||Basic English|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Employment Term||Permanent and Full-Time (Subject to Visa Extension)|
|Salary Hourly||EUE 1100-1300 per month|
Requirements of Truck Driver Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship
- Digital tachograph card
- EC driving category 3 years driving experience (abroad preferably)
- 1-year working experience in this field.
- Legally Entitled to Work in Poland.
Benefits of Bus Driver Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship
- Official salary 1000-1300 Euro;
- Work and residence permits are paid by the customer (air ticket + visa)
- Medical insurance
- Work 3-4 weeks, then 1 week not but paid
- As there is a shortage of skilled Truck Drivers in Poland, you can find many Truck Driving Jobs in Poland, especially in the Logistics Sector.
Job Description of a Bus Driver:
- Actively guide the safe execution of work to develop a safe working environment and demonstrate that safety is a fundamental priority in the organization.
- Transport a wide range of products or otherwise passengers from the predesigned routes
- Conduct safety and preventative maintenance checks, as well as inspections of vehicles for mechanical components and potential hazards.
- Drive trucks into loading or unloading positions using appropriate maneuvering techniques.
- Report faults, accidents, or violations.
- Be sure to record all work and rest intervals, as well as mileage.
- Keep all your paperwork, including bills of lading, proofs of delivery, and receipts for gasoline and tolls.
- Comply with the company’s policies and procedures and any rules and regulations about operating a bus, including those about size, weight, route designations, parking, and breaks.
Who can Apply for Bus Driver Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship?
All Asian, African, and Latin American countries, which generally Poland and other European Countries as their future job destination, can apply for Bus Driver Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits
- The Grenadines
- All European, Asian, and African nationalities can apply.
How to Apply for Bus Driver Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship
Click on the link below to apply directly on the job advert site