Line Cook Jobs in USA 2023 with Visa Sponsorship: This post is very special and worth not to be missed for those who see Career Advancement and ”Job Place Reputation” as much necessary as the salary figure. This is because we have brought forward for you an amazing job opportunity at Line Cook at Four Seasons Hotel Chicago with a $5000 Sign On Bonus. The hotel is a vibrant hub of culture, style, and energy and includes our newly transformed restaurant which embodies iconic luxury boldly reimagined to capture the essence of Chicago through inspired food, drink, art, and music. They offer 345 elegant guest rooms and suites and a luxury spa. Read on below to find more about the Line Cook Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship:
Details of Line Cook Jobs in USA 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- 1 Details of Line Cook Jobs in USA 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- 2 Requirements of Line Cook Jobs in USA 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- 3 Job Duties of a Line Cook in USA with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- 4 Benefits of Line Cook Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship:
- 5 How to Apply for Line Cook Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship:
- Job title: Line Cook
- Job Location: Chicago, IL, USA.
- Knowledge required: No
- Experience required: Not high
- Job timing: 8 hours a day, Monday-Friday
- Expected Salary: $18- 19.50 per hour basic rate, more depending upon the experience.
- Job type: Permanent and Full-time
- Employee Benefits: Yes.
Requirements of Line Cook Jobs in USA 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- High school graduate and an apprenticeship, cooking school, or culinary institute education.
- ServeSafe Certification.
- Serve-Safe allergen training.
- Proficiency in Oral and Written English.
- Minimum 8 years experience as a line cook, chef, or any other senior kitchen role.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Job Duties of a Line Cook in USA with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- Line Cook is different from a general cook in the sense that he has to cook at a fast pace to keep the flow of the workstation speedy and deliver dishes in a timely manner.
- Prepare food items on the menu and deliver them to the customers in a timely manner.
- Determine the time each step of the menu item/dish preparation takes and guide other chefs/juniors according to this clock.
- Line Cook comes under the ”commis” or ”section chef” so he must prepare his dishes/ perform his duties as effectively as possible.
- His daily operations may include baking, grilling, frying, cutting, chopping, mixing, and sautéing, as required.
- Must report to Sous or Executive Chef about any issue hindering his duties, e.g., any ingredients shortage or inventory mishandling.
Benefits of Line Cook Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship:
- Competitive Wages.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Paid Annual leaves and Holidays.
- 401k Retirement Plan including Employer Matching Program.
- Exclusive discount and employee travel programs.
- J1 Visa Sponsorship.
- Employee Meals.
- Dry Cleaning Employee Uniforms by Hotel.
- $5000 Sign On Bonus.
How to Apply for Line Cook Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship:
- Before going to online job search portals to find Line Cook Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship and reaching potential employers, you should try to make and upgrade your CV according to the latest job market trends. Then, you are expected to follow the following steps:
- Make your account on Indeed or any other job search portal in case you don’t have one.
- After providing the information asked for, you will be sent a verification email in your mailbox.
- If you can’t find the mail in your mailbox, find it in spam or bin folders.
- Tap it to activate your account.
- Type ”Chef/ Cook Jobs with Visa Sponsorship”, ”Line Cook Jobs with Visa Sponsorship”, or” Kitchen Jobs with Visa Sponsorship.”
- Select all USA in the location bar right beneath the Search Bar.
- Click on your desired job role and provide the CV and all the necessary information asked.
- Keep checking the mail for the response.