Line Cook Jobs in Alberta, Canada 2023 for Foreign Nationals: This post is very special and worth not to be missed for those who see Career Advancement and ”Job Place Reputation” as much necessary as the salary figure. This is because we have brought forward for you an amazing job opportunity at Line Cook & Post Hotel & Spa that was chosen back in the year 2019 by Travel and Leisure Magazine as one of the top ten resorts and Chateaux in Canada. Besides this, you can enjoy the beautiful location of Lake Louise, Alberta in the heart of the world-famous Banff National Park. Competitive Salary and other amazing job opportunities are among the many other exciting perks and benefits of this job. Read on below to find more about the Line Cook Jobs in Alberta, Canada 2023 for Foreign Nationals:
Details of Line Cook Jobs in Alberta, Canada 2023 for Foreign Nationals:
- 1 Details of Line Cook Jobs in Alberta, Canada 2023 for Foreign Nationals:
- 2 Requirements of Line Cook Jobs in Alberta, Canada 2023 for Foreign Nationals:
- 3 Benefits of Line Cook Jobs in Alberta, Canada 2023 for Foreign Nationals:
- 4 Job Duties of Line Cook:
- 5 How to Apply for Line Cook Jobs in Alberta, Canada 2023 for Foreign Nationals:
- Job title: Line Cook
- Job Location: Banff Park, Alberta, Canada
- Knowledge required: No
- Experience required: Not high
- Job timing: 8 hours a day, Monday-Friday
- Expected Salary: $18- 19.50 per hour depending on the experience
- Job type: Permanent and Full-time
- Language required: French
- Employee Benefits: Yes
Requirements of Line Cook Jobs in Alberta, Canada 2023 for Foreign Nationals:
- At least High School Diploma.
- Should be proficient in Basic Level French ( condition not necessary but would be better) and English.
- Should have at least two years of experience in fast-paced line cooking.
- Should have experience of working in all sections of kitchen or of any hospitality, hoteling work.
- Should deliver excellent customer service.
- Should have an informed, friendly, and effective approach.
- Should responsibly cook and decorate all the dishes in your allocated area.
- Should ensure that guests receive high-quality dishes and effective customer service.
Benefits of Line Cook Jobs in Alberta, Canada 2023 for Foreign Nationals:
- Staff Accommodation available- single/ private rooms at $254 per month and shared accommodation free.
- Bi-weekly lunch and dinner are free every day.
- Discount on food and beverages for staff.
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Store discount.
- French is not compulsory.
- Overtime and Weekend availability.
Job Duties of Line Cook:
- Line Cook is different from a general cook in the sense that he has to cook at a fast pace to keep the flow of the workstation speedy and deliver dishes in a timely manner.
- Prepare food items on the menu and deliver them to the customers in a timely manner.
- Determine the time each step of the menu item/dish preparation takes and guide other chefs/juniors according to this clock.
- Line Cook comes under the ”commis” or ”section chef” so he must prepare his dishes/ perform his duties as effectively as possible.
- His daily operations may include baking, grilling, frying, cutting, chopping, mixing, and sautéing, as required.
- Must report to Sous or Executive Chef about any issue hindering his duties, e.g., any ingredients shortage or inventory mishandling.
How to Apply for Line Cook Jobs in Alberta, Canada 2023 for Foreign Nationals:
- Before going to online job search portals to find Line Cook Jobs in Canada and reaching potential employers, you should try to make and upgrade your CV according to the latest job market trends. Then, you are expected to follow the following steps:
- Make your account on Indeed or any other job search portal in case you don’t have one.
- After providing the information asked for, you will be sent a verification email in your mailbox.
- If you can’t find the mail in your mailbox, find it in spam or bin folders.
- Tap it to activate your account.
- Type ”Chef/ Cook Jobs with Visa Sponsorship”, ”Line Cook Jobs with Visa Sponsorship”, or” Kitchen Jobs with Visa Sponsorship.”
- Select all Canada in the location bar right beneath the Search Bar.
- Click on your desired job role and provide the CV and all the necessary information asked.
- Keep checking the mail for the response.