Kitchener Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship: A Kitchener of kitchen assistant is one who is in full charge of a kitchen whether of a cafe, restaurant, bakery, etc. He can operate food production equipment like an oven, fryer, etc, and helps in food production/ dishwashing duties when needed because he is the right hand of a chef/cooks. Poland is the land of opportunities and prosperity because it gives jobs to low-skilled or below- average levels occupations too. Not only a job but Visa Sponsorship! Here is more to know about Kitchener Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship.
Details of Kitchener Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship:
- Job title: Kitchener
- Job Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Knowledge required: Very Basic
- Experience required: Not high
- Expected Salary: Monthly salary: 5000-5500 PLN (≈900$-1000$)
- Work Schedule: Day shifts, 8-9 hours per day, five days per week
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Employee Benefits: Yes
Requirements of Kitchener Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship:
- You should be fluent in Basic Spoken and Written English.
- No experience is required, as full training will be provided.
- – Positive and proactive contributor in a team environment.
- Experience is preferred.
Benefits of Kitchener Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship:
- Hostel-like accommodations/rooms are intended for 2-3 people.
- 4500-5500 PLN (≈900$-1000$)
- There are many Stores and Warehouses in Poland, so you are never short of jobs. Moreover having a Packaging Experience in Grocery Store enables you to apply for the same role i warehouses as well.
- Visa Sponsorship.
- Health Insurance.
- Full on-site training will be provided.
- Free meals on shift
8. Free uniform
9. Free staff transport
10. Access to staff events.
Job Description of a Kitchener:
- Assisting cook with ingredients Preparation.
- Performing dishwashing/ cleaning duties.
- Cleaning kitchen parallelly with dish Preparation/ clearing out all cooking mess.
- Cleaning refrigerators, and freezers.
- Disposing of garbage and washing garbage cans.
- Taking care of stock inventory, and storage rooms to ensure that ingredients are always available and full.
- Cleaning pantry, and food storage rooms.
- Keeping an eye on food wastage from customers’ leftovers (that could be potentially recycled due to being untouched/ hygienic).
- Unloading delivered food supplies and storing all supplies in an organized manner.
- Fetching/ Transferring all food supplies from the storage room or area to the kitchen promptly as the cook needs and orders them.
- Heating/Refrigeration/ Freezing/ Foil Covering food items (like hot beverages, soups, sauces, and desserts) as per the dish’s requirements. In case of a heavy workload, you have to prepare them to help the cook.
How to Apply for Kitchener Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship:
You can apply directly by filling out a simple form at Schengen. Work.