Kitchen Helper Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship: Avery Healthcare Group is currently seeking enthusiastic and dedicated Kitchen Assistants to join our team in the UK. This position offers an excellent opportunity, including Visa Sponsorship, for individuals looking to contribute to the culinary excellence and well-being of our residents. As a Kitchen Assistant, you will play a vital role in ensuring the efficient operation of our kitchen and the delivery of nutritious and delicious meals to the residents seeking treatment in Avery Healthcare Group.
You will be recruited through UK Seasonal/ Temporary Work Visa, after which you can apply for a valid work visa (in case your job gets permanent). Let’s get to know more about Kitchen Helper Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship.
Details of Kitchen Helper Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- 1 Details of Kitchen Helper Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- 2 Requirements of Kitchen Helper Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- 3 Basic Duties of a Kitchen Helper/ Kitchen Assistant
- 4 Benefits of Kitchen Helper Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- 5 Who can Apply for Kitchen Helper Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship?
- 6 How to Apply for Kitchen Helper Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship?
|Minimum Experience Required
|Any Age Limit
|Full-Time and Part-Time, Temporary
|£18 hourly / 40 hours per week
Requirements of Kitchen Helper Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- Basic culinary or food handling certification is desirable.
- Previous experience in a kitchen environment, preferably in a care home or similar setting.
- Understanding of food safety regulations and best practices.
- Strong communication skills to interact effectively with colleagues and residents.
- Willingness to learn, adapt, and contribute to a dynamic kitchen team.
- UK Seasonal/ Temporary Worker Visa Eligibility Criteria should be met.
Basic Duties of a Kitchen Helper/ Kitchen Assistant
- Assisting cook with ingredients Preparation.
- Performing dishwashing/ cleaning duties.
- Cleaning kitchen parallelly with dish Preparation/ clearing out all cooking mess.
- Cleaning refrigerators, and freezers.
- Disposing of garbage and washing garbage cans.
- Taking care of stock inventory, and storage rooms to ensure that ingredients are always available and full.
- Cleaning pantry, and food storage rooms.
- Keeping an eye on food wastage from customers’ leftovers (that could be potentially recycled due to being untouched/ hygienic).
- Unloading delivered food supplies and storing all supplies in an organized manner.
- Fetching/ Transferring all food supplies from the storage room or area to the kitchen promptly as cook needs and orders them.
- Heating/Refrigeration/ Freezing/ Foil Covering food items (like hot beverages, soups, sauces, and desserts) as per the dish’s requirements. In case of a heavy workload, you have to prepare them to help the cook.
Benefits of Kitchen Helper Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- Visa Sponsorship is available for international candidates seeking to work in the UK.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for career development and growth within the Avery Healthcare Group.
- Exposure to culinary excellence and the satisfaction of contributing to resident well-being.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
Who can Apply for Kitchen Helper Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship?
All Asian, African, and Latin American countries, can apply for Kitchen Helper Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- The Grenadines
- Saudi Arabia
- All African, Asian, and European Nationalities
How to Apply for Kitchen Helper Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship?
To apply for the position of Kitchen Assistant with Visa Sponsorship at Avery Healthcare Group, please visit our online application portal or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Submit your CV/resume along with a brief cover letter outlining your relevant experience, passion for culinary arts, and reasons for wanting to be part of their team.