Want to go to Turkey? Fast Food Chef Jobs in Turkey for International Applicants (2023) provides a great way for hardworking Asian and African laborers trying to settle in Turkey. Turkey offers many skilled and unskilled job roles for Jobseekers. Having the correct knowledge of where authentic jobs are available, what is the right way to apply, what you need for interview selection, etc., can get you selected for the job. So, let’s get started:
Details of Junior Sous Chef Jobs in Marriot, Istanbul for International Applicants:
- 1 Details of Junior Sous Chef Jobs in Marriot, Istanbul for International Applicants:
- 2 What are the requirements for Junior Sous Chefs in Marriot, Istanbul for International Applicants:
- 3 Major Job Responsibilities of a Junior Sous Chef at Marriot, Istanbul:
- 4 About Marriot International:
- 5 Benefits of Fast Food Chef Jobs in Turkey for International Applicants 2023.
- 6 Average Salary of a Fast Food Chef in Turkey.
- 7 Where the authentic Fast Food Chef Jobs in Turkey are available?
- 8 How to Apply
- Job title: Junior Sous Chef.
- Job Region: Istanbul, Turkey.
- Employing Organization: Marriot.
- Job Industry: Culinary, Commercial Cookery.
- Minimum age: 18-35 years
- Knowledge required: No
- Experience required: Yes
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Contract duration: 2 years
- Job Number 23078142
- Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
- Location W Istanbul, Suleyman Seba Cad No 22, Istanbul, Türkiye, Türkiye
- Schedule Full-Time
- Located Remotely? N
- Relocation? N
- Position Type Management
What are the requirements for Junior Sous Chefs in Marriot, Istanbul for International Applicants:
- High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the culinary, food and beverage, or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Culinary Arts, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 2 years experience in the culinary, food and beverage, or related professional area.
Major Job Responsibilities of a Junior Sous Chef at Marriot, Istanbul:
According to Marriot’s official website, the following are the core work activities:
• Maintains food handling and sanitation standards.
• Performs all duties of Culinary and related kitchen area employees in high-demand times.
• Oversees production and preparation of culinary items.
• Ensures employees keep their work areas clean and sanitary.
• Works with Restaurant and Banquet departments to coordinate service and timing of events and meals.
• Complies with loss prevention policies and procedures.
• Strives to improve service performance.
• Communicates areas in need of attention to staff and follows up to ensure follow through.
• Leads shifts while personally preparing food items and executing requests based on required specifications.
• Prepares and cooks foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions.
• Supervises and coordinates activities of cooks and workers engaged in food preparation.
• Checks the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
• Assists in determining how food should be presented and creates decorative food displays.
• Supervises daily shift operations.
• Ensures all employees have proper supplies, equipment and uniforms.
• Supervises staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
• Ensures completion of assigned duties.
• Participates in the employee performance appraisal process, giving feedback as needed.
• Handles employee questions and concerns.
• Communicates performance expectations in accordance with job descriptions for each position.
• Participates in an ongoing employee recognition program.
• Conducts training when appropriate.
• Monitors employees’ progress toward meeting performance expectations.
• Participates in department meetings and continually communicates a clear and consistent message regarding the departmental goals to produce desired results.
• Supports and assists with new menus, concepts, and promotions for the Restaurant outlets and Banquets.
• Sets a positive example for guest relations.
• Handles guest problems and complaints seeking assistance from the supervisor as necessary.
• Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service within guidelines.
• Reports malfunctions in department equipment.
• Purchases appropriate supplies and manages food and supply inventories according to budget.
• Attends and participates in all pertinent meetings.
About Marriot International:
Marriot International is a discrimination-free, multi-cultural, multinational, and equal-opportunity employer that believes in a diverse workforce.
Benefits of Fast Food Chef Jobs in Turkey for International Applicants 2023.
- Visa Sponsorship.
- Free Ticket.
- Free food.
- Free Accommodation.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid overtime.
- Benefits as per Turkish Labor Law.
- Free Medical insurance.
Average Salary of a Fast Food Chef in Turkey.
The average Salary of a Fast Food Chef in Turkey depends upon where he is working, experience, skillet (like any professional cookery course), etc. However, A person working as a Fast Food Chef in Turkey typically earns around 8,510 TRY per month. (Source: Salary explorer.com).
Where the authentic Fast Food Chef Jobs in Turkey are available?
- Total Jobs
- Glass Door.
How to Apply
The easiest way to apply for Junior Sous Chef Jobs in Marriot, Istanbul is through the official Marriot website where you can see the list of active Junior Sous Chef Jobs in Marriot, Istanbul: