Many people from all over the world are trying to go to Schengen Countries (Germany, Portugal, Austria, Belgium, Spain, France, Italy, etc) for work because if you get a Schengen work permit then you can easily visit 12 countries and all over Europe. There are a few other things you need to do to travel around Europe with a Schengen work visa, but we’ll talk about that in another article. Today we will talk about how to find jobs in Schengen Countries and how to apply for these jobs as foreigners in 2023.
It is very difficult to predict what is the best job for me in Schengen Countries if I am unskilled and also what job is best for skilled foreigners.
But don’t worry we will give you a list of jobs available in Schengen countries for unskilled and skilled foreigners. This will help you to choose the best job according to your aptitude and skills. In addition, some companies and employers are willing to sponsor visas for their foreign workers if they are suitable for any job position.
Details of Jobs in Schengen Countries for Foreigners in 2023:
- 1 Details of Jobs in Schengen Countries for Foreigners in 2023:
- 2 Benefits of Jobs in Schengen Countries for Foreigners 2023:
- 3 Average Salary in Schengen Countries:
- 4 List of Unskilled Jobs in Schengen Countries for Foreigners:
- 5 List of Skilled Jobs in Schengen Countries for Foreigners 2023:
- 6 How to Apply for Jobs in Schengen Countries for Foreigners 2023:
- Job Region: Schengen Countries.
- Experience Required: Yes
- Knowledge Required: Not High
- Age Limit: No
- Visa Sponsorship: Some offers
- Relocation: Yes
- Accommodation: Yes
- Salary: €1,114 per Month.
Benefits of Jobs in Schengen Countries for Foreigners 2023:
Many jobs in Schengen Countries also offer many benefits to employees. Here we have posted some top and common benefits as each company can offer you different benefits.
- Health Insurance: Many employers in Schengen Countries provide health insurance as part of their employee benefits package. This may include coverage for medical expenses, prescription drugs, and dental care.
- Retirement savings plans: Some employers in Schengen Countries may offer retirement savings plans, such as a pension scheme or 401(k) plan, to help employees save for their retirement.
- Holiday time: Most jobs in Schengen Countries are entitled to at least 22 working days of paid holidays plus 14 public holidays.
- Sick leave: Employees in Schengen Countries are entitled to a certain number of paid sick days per year depending on their length of service.
- Maternity/paternity leave: In Schengen Countries, both mothers and fathers are entitled to a certain amount of paid leave for the birth or adoption of a child.
- Professional development: Some employers may offer opportunities for employees to attend training or workshops or receive further education as part of their benefits package.
Average Salary in Schengen Countries:
The average salary in Portugal can vary by job type, industry, experience, and which Schengen country you work in. But the average gross salary in Portugal is €1,114 per month.
List of Unskilled Jobs in Schengen Countries for Foreigners:
Now here is a list of unskilled jobs that you can find as expats in Schengen Countries.
- Construction worker
- Cleaning Labour
- Transportation and Logistics
- Factory worker
- Farm working
List of Skilled Jobs in Schengen Countries for Foreigners 2023:
Now here is a list of jobs for skilled foreigners in Portugal.
- Information technology (IT)
- Sales and Marketing
- Tourism and Hospitality
How to Apply for Jobs in Schengen Countries for Foreigners 2023:
There are many ways to apply for these jobs but the easiest way to apply for these jobs is to search for these jobs on job posting websites like LinkedIn and Indeed. When you find a job in Schengen Countries that suits you best then send your resume to the company where you got the job and then wait for the company’s reply.
Now here is the Link job Posting website where you can see the list of jobs in Schengen Countries for Foreigners 2023: