Jweller Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship: Located in the heart of Geraldton WA, Latitude Jewellers is a family-owned Australian jewellery business with an exceptional reputation for providing amazing customer experiences and creating amazing jewellery!
As a leading professional and innovative jewellery brand, they are growing, and currently have a position available for a dynamic, highly skilled jeweller to join Latitude Jewellers in their well-equipped in-store workshop.
If you can cover the full spectrum of jewellery services from repairs, to handmade high-end fine diamond jewellery making and setting and you want to be part of a creative and happy manufacturing retail jewellery store……. then we want to hear from you!
This position could also be offered to someone looking for visa sponsorship from overseas. They will also consider someone who has just finished an apprenticeship and is open to continually growing their skills. Males and Females are equally welcomed. The candidate is required to start immediately, but before applying, we will guide you through all the details of Jeweller Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship you need to know. So let’s get started without any further ado.
Details of Jeweller Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- 1 Details of Jeweller Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- 2 Requirements of Jeweller Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- 3 Job Duties of a Jeweller:
- 4 Benefits of Jeweller Job with Latitude Jewellers:
- 5 How Much Do Jewellers Get Paid in Australia?
- 6 How Do I Become a Jeweller in Australia?
- 7 Visa Sponsorship Options for Jeweller Jobs in Australia
- 8 How to Apply for Jeweller Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- Job Title: Jweller
- Employment Term: Full Time and Permanent
- Job Region: Geraldton, WA
- Experience Required: At least two year
- Education Required: No except Basic English
- Average Salary: $75,000 – $94,999 a year AUD / Year
- Who can Apply: All Nationalities
- Employee Benefits: As per the Employer’s Policy
Requirements of Jeweller Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- This role will suit a jeweler with qualifications and proven experience in producing high-end intricate jewellery designs
- Prefer Minimum of 5 years of jewelry-making experience
- Competent in the full spectrum of jewelry manufacturing, from fine and detailed diamond and precious gem jewellery to creative unique and organic designs will be highly considered.
- Prefer experience in diamond/gem setting including claw, bead, pave and multi-gem setting
- Must be adept with Computer-aides design
- Artistic abilities
- Must be eligible of a 482 Visa Sponsorship like meeting the general health and character requirements.
Job Duties of a Jeweller:
- Helping customers to make the right choice for them.
- Researching and evaluating pieces and materials.
- Valuing pieces and materials.
- Designing new pieces and building molds.
- Restoring old or broken pieces.
- Making new pieces.
- Cleaning and polishing jewelry.
- Keeping informed about changes in the industry.
Benefits of Jeweller Job with Latitude Jewellers:
- Generous salary, employee merchandise benefits and milestone gifts.
- High performing, caring, fun and dynamic team.
- Culture focused on collaboration, innovation, wellbeing and growth.
- Endless career opportunities with the world’s largest luxury group – Latitude Jewellers!
- Never-ending training and individual up-skilling opportunities.
- Great mentoring from highly experienced management team.
- Global opportunities for networking and cross-collaboration.
- Wellbeing and Charitable Giving/Volunteering Program.
- A vibrant, positive and socially connected team environment.
How Much Do Jewellers Get Paid in Australia?
The average annual salary for Jeweller jobs in Australia ranges from $80,000 to $100,000 depending upon the years of experience you have. Seeing the average salary range offered by Latitude Jewellers, we come to know that they are paying fairly and on a par level to the national average.
How Do I Become a Jeweller in Australia?
As a Foreigner, following steps may help you to grab a Visa- Sponsored Jeweller Job in Australia:
- As a Trades Profession or Practical Skill, the most decisive factor that guarantees your job as a Jeweller is Experience or Training. For this purpose, at least 2-5 years of experience is a must in the Australian Jeweller Industry. If you don’t have experience, the next most helpful factor in the row is Apprenticeship, which is a mix of Classroom Education and Job Training.
- For Visa Sponsorship, you may need to prove the proof of your English Proficiency, e.g.,482 Visa Subclass and its subsequent streams, or for 186 Employer Nominated Visa Scheme, you need to score at least 5 bands in IELTS. However, regardless of IELTS is a compulsion or not, a Good command of Basic English is a must to live and work in Australia.
- Approach employers at companies you would like to work for through online job search portals, especially the biggest Australian Job Search Site, SEEKS. Search Jeweller Jobs in Australia/ Jeweller Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship. You will be shown with all the accredited Australian Employers who are willing to hire foreigners if you are able to prove your right to work in Australia. They may offer you a trial and remember to leave a copy of your resume. Show your passion – take some drawings to show your design potential or pieces you have made.
- Contact the TAFE campus which runs the course that is done in conjunction with the jewellery apprenticeship. Often employers looking for an apprentice will contact the TAFE and seek out details of those looking for work. You may explore your option of participating online in TAFE Apprenticeship.
Visa Sponsorship Options for Jeweller Jobs in Australia
Australian Immigration Rules defines the Occupation “Jeweller” in the following terms on ANZSCO Skills Shortage List:
- Diamond Cutter
- Gem Setter
- Opal Polisher
- Silver Smith
- Ring Maker
All these professions can be sponsored through the following Visa Subclasses:
- 190 Visa Subclass
- Family Visa
- 186 Visa DE
- 494 Visa Subclass
- 186 Visa TRT
- 482 TSS Visa (All Area and Regional )
Most commonly, employers choose 482 TSS Visa to sponsor Foreign Employees. Each Visa Stream has its own terms and conditions. Visit the Visas and Immigration page of the official Australian Government website for more information
How to Apply for Jeweller Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
Click on the link below to apply directly through 482 Jobs, the biggest online advertiser of 482 Jobs for Foreigners looking for Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship. Upload your Resume and Cover Letter. Apply ASAP because Immediate Joining is required