Housekeeper Jobs in Milano Italy 2023 with Visa Sponsorship: If you want to relocate to Italy (and especially Milano that is the targeted place in Italy for many most of the times) for work but don’t have high-end qualifications and experience you have come to the right place! Housekeeping Jobs in Milano 2023 with visa sponsorship is an ideal Job opportunity for such people who couldn’t make it to higher education institutions but have a passion for sophistication, cleanliness, and keeping everything organized and in an aesthetically pleasing manner. Between 2021 and 2031, the Bureau of Labor Statistics expects a 9.4% increase in employment for maids and housekeepers. At this time, an estimated 116,400 positions should become available.
A foreign housekeeper in Italy is paid more than €200 per month in exchange of very easy and formal household duties like cleaning and preparing healthy and tasty meals (Mediterranean style is preferred). As these all are the duties of a housewife, this profession has mostly females as these duties are very easy and routine matters for them. Some housekeepers are also demanded to be competent drivers as they may need to take elderly people, patients, or children for outdoor activities. Read on below to know more details about Housekeeper Jobs in Milano 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
Details of Housekeeper Jobs in Milano 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- 1 Details of Housekeeper Jobs in Milano 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- 2 Job requirements of Housekeeper Jobs in Milano 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- 3 Job Benefits for a Housekeeper in Milano and Italy:
- 4 Average Salary of a foreign Housekeeper in Milano / How much can you expect?
- 5 Job responsibilities of a foreign Housekeeper in Milano:
- 6 How to search for Housekeeper Jobs in Milano/ Italy as a foreigner?
- 7 How to Apply for Housekeeping Jobs in Milano 2023 with Visa Sponsorship?
- 8 More Visa-sponsored Housekeeping Jobs in Milano 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- Job title: Housekeeper
- Location: Milano, Italy.
- Expected pay: €200-€2500
- Age limit: 18 years- so on
- Minimum experience: Minimum one year
- Minimum knowledge: High School diploma/ certificate
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Free ticket: Yes
- Free food: Yes
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Free Transport: Yes
- Free Medical: Yes
Job requirements of Housekeeper Jobs in Milano 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- Minimum High school diploma/ certificate and it’s a copy or otherwise original educational documents along with their copy.
- Candidates with relevant qualifications like certification or diploma in Hospitality Skills and Catering Principles would be preferred.
- Candidates with at least one year of experience in Housekeeping, working in long-term care, and supervisory care are preferred.
- Experience proof like a certificate of employment from your previous employer ( if any).
- Other supporting documents like passports, Police clearance certificates, Health records, etc.
Job Benefits for a Housekeeper in Milano and Italy:
- Free Food.
- Free Accommodation.
- Attractive Salary Packages.
- Paid Annual leaves.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid Overtime.
- Free transport.
- Free Health Insurance.
- On-The-Spot Visa Booking (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- On-The-Spot Flight (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- Permanent job opportunities for the right candidates.
- Vast Job market.
Average Salary of a foreign Housekeeper in Milano / How much can you expect?
The average salary of a Housekeeper/ Maid mainly depends upon experience and how many duties they perform (some perform elderly care, patient care, or childcare, etc., ) However, Salary expert and Economic Research Institute both report an average salary of €10 per hour, €19,990 per year in Milano. It means € 690 per month.
Job responsibilities of a foreign Housekeeper in Milano:
- Mopping, floor polishing.
- Dusting, brooming.
- Checking the cleanliness of rooms and their air freshness, tidiness, etc.
- Washing bathrooms.
- Taking care of the household and all household proprietary items.
- Cooking and serving the meals.
- Floor polishing.
- Cleaning bedrooms and preparing the bedding.
- Grocery shopping and running errands like going to nearby shop for baby’s milk.
- Cleaning and setting up cupboards.
- Babysitting or elderly care (if required, would be paid separately).
How to search for Housekeeper Jobs in Milano/ Italy as a foreigner?
Online job-searching websites and online newspapers are the prime sources to find House Keeper Jobs in Italy for foreigners with visa sponsorship. By creating an account and turning on the job alert notifications in any of those job search portals, you regularly get a notification message in your inbox for all the vacancies available in your desired job role and in your desired location. Moreover, you can select the related job roles and keep yourself updated about their upcoming vacancies as well. LinkedIn, Indeed, and Glassdoor are some of the most famous job sources in Italy and other European countries. Here are some useful tips to find more Housekeeping Jobs in Italy:
- Google “Famous job search portals in Italy”, “Job searching websites in Italy” or “Jobs in Italy”.All the popular, reliable, and responsive job search portals would be displayed in front of you.
- Create an account.
- Select your desired jobs (you can select 3-5 at the time depending on the job site).
- Turn on the notification alerts (for further use).
- Type your keywords for the job search in the search bar.
- First, try specific ones like ” Housekeeping Jobs in Italy with visa sponsorship ” or “ Housekeeping attendant jobs in Italy with visa sponsorship”
- Select Milano, Italy in the location bar just beneath the search bar.
- If you get a few results or not-so-relevant ones, try general search words like “Maid Jobs in Italy with Visa Sponsorship”, “House servants jobs in Italy for foreigners”, ” Cleaner Jobs in Italy for foreigners”, “House cleaning jobs in Italy with work sponsor”, etc.
- Click on your desired job role.
- Submit the CV and all the required documents.
- Click on the apply button.
- Wait for the reply mail
How to Apply for Housekeeping Jobs in Milano 2023 with Visa Sponsorship?
You can make an account on any online job searching website, log in, and submit your CV to apply. For this job ad, click below to apply directly on the ad website:
More Visa-sponsored Housekeeping Jobs in Milano 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
Click here to find more Visa-sponsored Housekeeping Jobs in Italy: