Hotel General Worker Jobs in Romania with Visa Sponsorship (2023): General Worker Jobs in Romania are advertised in big numbers nowadays on Online Job Search Portals. This job is a golden chance for housekeeper/ general workers in Asian and African countries who wants to settle abroad and support their family as Romania is a well-off country. Despite hundreds of advertisements, many deserving and motivated jobseekers fail to avail this opportunity because they don’t have enough knowledge about the jobs, like where the authentic general worker jobs are posted, what is the right way to apply for them, what is the visa/ job acquirement process, etc. In this post, we have published all the details of Hotel General Worker Jobs in Romania (2023) with Visa Sponsorship along with the names of the websites where the authentic jobs are posted. So, let’s get started:
Details of Hotel General Worker Jobs in Romania with Visa Sponsorship (2023) with Visa Sponsorship
- Job title: Hotel General Worker/ General Labor
- Country: Romania
- Minimum age: 21-35 years
- Knowledge required: No
- Experience required: No
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Contract duration: 3 years.
- Free Accommodation: Yes.
- Free Medical: Yes.
- Free Transport: Yes.
- Employee Benefits: Yes.
Requirements of Hotel General Worker Jobs in Romania (2023) with Visa Sponsorship
As an unskilled work category, this job does not need any qualifications, past experience, etc. Local agents of international recruiting companies/ Romanian local lodging companies or hotels conduct an interview in the countries they wish to import labor. So, you submit your documents online and selected candidates receive an email for a brief interview call. Your educational status should be at least till Secondary to Post-secondary level to speak basic English. Even if you haven’t any education, you should at least speak basic English. After you pass the interview and get selected, your visa process starts. As this job is visa-sponsored, your employer applies for the work permit on your behalf.
Benefits of Hotel General Worker Jobs in Romania (2023) with Visa Sponsorship:
- Free Visa Sponsorship.
- Good Pay rate
- Flight right after the job is confirmed.
- Paid overtime.
- Paid holidays.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free medical insurance.
- Free Transport.
- EU Labor Law is very just towards foreign/ migrant workers.
- Cost of Living in Romania is affordable as compared to many other EU countries.
Average Salary of a Hotel General Worker in Romania.
The salary of a general worker varies across companies, organizations, etc. For example, a general worker who has work experience or / is working with a reputable company, a big city earns more than vice versa. Moreover, your location, experience, past job venues, etc., count a lot. Having said that, a General Worker in a hotel earns more than a general worker on a construction site. However, the average salary of a Hotel General Worker in Romania is EUR 36,526 a year.
Job responsibilities/ obligations of a Hotel General Worker:
- Registering/ Keeping a record of guests.
- Making room reservations or of any hotel service thereof, let’s say dining services.
- Conducting security and other checking walks.
- Performing housekeeping duties when necessary.
- Cleaning public areas of hotels like lobbies, waiting areas, reception, etc., and maintaining them.
- Cleaning/ Maintaining assigned or reserved areas.
- Coffee service for complimentary hotel lobby functions.
- Organizing Night Concierge events.
- Cleaning and setting up meeting rooms.
- stocking/ restocking housekeeping supplies.
- Driving shuttle van and other hotel vehicles to receive guests and protocols.
- Transporting Service Items to Guest Rooms when ordered from the front desk.
Where to Apply for General Worker Jobs in Romania (2023) with Visa Sponsorship
Here are some very easy steps to follow:
- Enter your search keywords in Google or any other job search portal like Indeed, LinkedIn, or Glassdoor.
- Search specific or to-the-point keywords like “General Worker Jobs in Romania with Visa Sponsorship, ”General Labor Jobs in Romania”, and ”Hotel General Labor Jobs in Romania for foreigners.”
- Go for general search terms to find more relevant results if specific keywords don’t bring the desired results. For instance, ” Hotel Jobs in Romania for foreigners”, Inn jobs in Romania”, “Guest Services Jobs in Romania”, etc.
- Select your desired location in Romania to get more accurate and relevant job postings.
- Submit your CV and related documents.
- Wait for the reply.