Housekeeping Jobs in Switzerland 2023 is a life-changing career opportunity for foreigners who want to settle and work in the most beautiful and peaceful country in the world. This unskilled job role is ideal for candidates who don’t have higher education or much career experience. It is also an ideal choice for women and young job seekers because of its relaxed nature and slow-paced home settings.
Our current employer is a private household based in Lucerne, Switzerland, seeking a female live-in care assistant for an elderly/senior family member in their fully furnished apartment just 700 meters from the city center. A young, compassionate, and caring woman is needed to handle daily household tasks such as cooking, cleaning, laundry, and taking care of client’s medications.
In this post you can know all the details about Homecare Giver / Au Pair Jobs in Switzerland 2023, how to apply for work visa sponsorship for this job, job requirements, responsibilities, and everything you need to know. Required:
Details of Home Care Jobs in Switzerland for foreigners:
- 1 Details of Home Care Jobs in Switzerland for foreigners:
- 2 Home Care Jobs in Switzerland Job Requirements:
- 3 How to apply for a Swiss work visa for Home Care Jobs in Switzerland with visa sponsorship?
- 4 Job benefits of Homecare Jobs in Switzerland for foreigners:
- 5 Job Responsibilities of Homecare/ Au Pair in Switzerland:
- 6 Average Salary of a HomeCare in Switzerland:
- 7 How to apply for Home Care / Au Pair Jobs in Switzerland?
- 8 More Home Care Jobs in Switzerland with visa sponsorship:
- Job title: Healthcare Giver, Live Care Assistant, Home Care, Au Pair, etc
- Location: Lucerne, Switzerland
- Minimum knowledge: some necessary certifications and attestations
- Minimum experience: Proven work experience of at least one year
- Free food: Yes
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Free transport: Yes, if demanded
- Free Medical: No
- Health insurance: No
- Expected Salary: 1000 CHF
- Sponsoring agency: Au Pair.com
- Working hours per week: 15-20
- The age group of elderly/seniors: 35-50.
Home Care Jobs in Switzerland Job Requirements:
- No formal education is required. GCSES or High School diploma would be enough.
- Any three-month or six-month certification (whether online) in Individual Support, Home Healthcare Aid, or any related discipline is a plus.
- A driving license is a plus. ( For some employers, it is a must).
- First Aid Certificate/ Crisis Prevention certification.
- Swiss work visa requirements (for unskilled workers).
How to apply for a Swiss work visa for Home Care Jobs in Switzerland with visa sponsorship?
There are different requirements for becoming an Au Pair/ Homecare giver in every country. Requirements depend upon Au Pair’s/ Homecare giver’s home and target country. To become an Au Pair in Switzerland, you need to know about the requirements of the Swiss embassy in your home country. Some countries, like the USA, issue visas to Homecare givers/ Au Pairs only after registration with some sponsor agency.
Job benefits of Homecare Jobs in Switzerland for foreigners:
- Free Accommodation: Clean and tidy room in an apartment.
- Free Food.
- Free Transport.
- The family lives in a big city.
- City Center is just 700 m away.
- There is no pet.
- Job duties are very easy.
- No childcare is involved.
- Attractive Salary Package.
- The employer website lists all guidance about work visas.
Job Responsibilities of Homecare/ Au Pair in Switzerland:
As per the job ad, the following are the main job responsibilities:
- Companionship and conversation with the elderly/ senior family member.
- Outdoor activities like walking in the park and outings.
- Running errands.
- Cooking meals.
- Laundry services.
- Bathing& Dressing.
- Light domestic work.
Average Salary of a HomeCare in Switzerland:
The average salary of a Home Care/ Au Pair depends upon many things like experience, relevant qualifications, or total skills. However, according to the official website of Au Pair is 500-800 CHF per month.
How to apply for Home Care / Au Pair Jobs in Switzerland?
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., ” Home Care Jobs/ Au Pair Jobs” in the search bar and choose the location,e.g., Leusen, Switzerland.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.
More Home Care Jobs in Switzerland with visa sponsorship:
Click here to find more Home Care Jobs in Switzerland with visa sponsorship: