Heavy Bus Driver Jobs in Dubai with visa sponsorship 2023: Heavy Bus Driver jobs are very well paid in Dubai’s Transport and Driving Jobs. The prerequisite qualifications to get the license for Heavy Vehicles are a bit more, but commercial bus drivers get many employment and social benefits. However, you must adhere to Dubai’s traffic laws as well as the employers’ requirements. However, if you are a skilled driver, Sky is the limit for you in Dubai; you have endless job opportunities and all of them pay well. In this post, we will guide you towards how to apply for Heavy Bus Driver Jobs in Dubai.
Details of Heavy Bus Driver Jobs in Dubai:
- Job title: Heavy Bus Driver/ Heavy Vehicles Driver.
- Job country: Dubai.
- Job Industry: Transport
- Job Type: Full Time
- Experience Required: High
- Knowledge Required: Not High
- Age Limit: 21-onwards.
- Free Food: Mostly No.
- Free Accommodation: Yes.
- Free Medical Insurance: Mostly Yes.
- Free Transport: No.
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Salary: 2500-5000 AED.
Requirements of Heavy Bus Driver Jobs in Dubai with Visa sponsorship:
Depending on the employer and the requirements of your specific job posting, requirements may differ from one place to another. However, there are formal requirements for Heavy Bus Driving in Dubai as follows:
- UAE Driving License Category 6 after RTA driving test or International Driving License.
- High school diploma or equivalent: Many employers require applicants to have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience of at least one year is needed.
- Good command over Basic English Language Communication.
- You either have a valid work visa or need to get visa sponsorship from your employer.
- Safe driving record.
- A medical certificate is required to ensure that the driver is physically fit to drive the vehicle.
Benefits of Bus Driver Jobs in Dubai with Visa sponsorship:
- Permanent Job opportunities for the right candidates through visa renewal.
- Attractive Salary Package i.e. AED 2500-5000.
- Health Insurance.
- Visa Sponsorship.
- Retirement Plans.
- Paid vacations.
- Employee social benefits/long-term benefits.
- Vast Job market.
- Yearly Bonuses.
- Retirement and Saving plans.
Average Salary of a Bus Driver in Dubai with Visa sponsorship:
The average salary for a bus driver with visa sponsorship in Dubai is determined by several factors, including the employer’s terms and conditions, the type of bus driver he is, the candidate’s level of experience, his driving skills, etc. According to data from salary indicator websites like PayScale and Indeed, the average monthly salary for a bus driver job in Dubai can range from AED 2,500 to AED 5,000.
How to Apply for Bus Driver Jobs in Dubai with Visa sponsorship
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “ Driving Jobs in Dubai with visa sponsorship”, Heavy Bus Driving Jobs in Dubai with visa sponsorship”, “Bus Driving Jobs in Dubai with visa sponsorship”, “HTV Driving Jobs in Dubai for foreigners”, etc.
- It’s better to update your CV or Resume and Cover letter according to the latest market trends as there is a high chance that your employer might notice the layout/ presentation.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.