Europe is the best and most rewarding job destination for all junior and senior healthcare roles. From a medical rep and junior healthcare assistant to a senior surgeon, they can barely make a good fortune elsewhere than Europe. Medical professions are accommodating both for males and females. Females, especially, are very comfortable with teaching and healthcare (like nursing).
In this post, we have published the details of Healthcare Assistant Jobs in Ireland with visa sponsorship and all details including job responsibilities, benefits, conditions for visa sponsorship, and how to apply guidelines. You can also apply directly by clicking on the link given below. So, let’s get started without any further ado.
- Job title: Healthcare Assistant
- Qualification: Minimum graduation
- Experience: Minimum 2 years
- Salary package: 15-20 EUR per hour
- Working hours: 8 hours
- Free food: No
- Free Accommodation: No
- Free medical: No
- Job Location: Ennis, Co. Clare, Ireland V95 KNC8
- You should have a Graduate degree (Four years of Bachelor’s) or equivalent diploma in any Healthcare field like BS Nursing, DIP Certified Nursing Assistant, or Any other Bachelor’s or Postgraduate qualification in community healthcare, Paramedics, etc.
- You should be approved by and registered with PAF as FMA.
- You should have at least two years of experience in your relevant field.
- Fluent level of English both written and spoken.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- All visa documents as prescribed by the employer.
- Visa Sponsorship.
- Guaranteed hours contract.
- Subsidized meals.
- Paid training
- Full-fledged induction training and continuous in-house training for professional development.
- Paid breaks.
- Paid annual holidays/ all types of leaves.
- Sunday premium pay.
- Free 3 years long valid Garda vetting process.
- Supporting the nursing staff to know the individual needs of every patient/resident and deliver person-centered care.
- Assisting the residents in their everyday activities like bathing, taking medication, eating, drinking, changing clothes, etc.
- Assisting/ enabling the residents to take care of their personal hygiene/self-care/ maintaining their appearance while honoring their dignity.
- Organizing physical activities/ social activities for them and helping them to participate.
- Physical therapy or any short physical activity like walking. Similarly, any other social activity or leisure activity like going in a park, going to a close relative’s house in a wheelchair, etc.
- Sustaining a good level of communication with residents’ families.
- Keeping an eye on the standards of health and safety in the home.
- All duties as demanded by the Nurses and the management.
The average salary of a healthcare assistant in Ireland
It depends upon many factors like your experience, location, workplace, etc. However, according to ie.talent.com, The average healthcare assistant salary in Ireland is € 26 325 per year or € 13.50 per hour. Entry-level positions start at € 24 375 per year, while most experienced workers make up to € 35 100 per year. In light of these statistics and other web results, the entry-level positions start at 12-20 € per month, which is very close to the pay rate mentioned in this ad.
How to find Healthcare Assistant Jobs in Ireland?
Online job-searching websites and online newspapers are the prime sources to find Healthcare Assistant Jobs in Ireland with visa sponsorship. By creating an account and turning on the job alert notifications in any of those job search portals, you regularly get a notification message in your inbox for all the vacancies available in your desired job role and in your desired location. Moreover, you can select the related job roles and keep yourself updated about their upcoming vacancies as well. LinkedIn, Indeed, Jooble.org., are some of the most famous job sources in Ireland and other EU countries. Here are some useful tips to find more Healthcare Assistant jobs in Ireland:
- Google “Famous job search portals in Ireland”, “Job searching websites Ireland” or “Jobs in Ireland”.All the popular, reliable, and responsive job search portals would be displayed in front of you.
- Create an account.
- Select your desired jobs (you can select 3-5 at the time depending on the job site).
- Turn on the notification alerts (for further use).
- Type your keywords for the job search in the search bar.
- First, try specific ones like ” Healthcare Assistant Jobs in Ireland with visa sponsorship ”. Select Ireland or it’s any major city in the location bar right beneath the search bar.
- If you get a few results or not-so-relevant ones, try general search words like “Healthcare Jobs in Ireland for foreigners ”, “Nursing job Ireland for foreigners”, “Hospital/ Elderly care/ Disability care Jobs in Ireland”, etc.
- To get more specific results, choose your desired Irish city/ suburb in the location bar just beneath the Search bar.
- Click on your desired job role.
- Submit the CV and all the required documents.
- Click on the apply button.
- Wait for the reply mail
How to Apply?
You can make an account on any online job searching website or online newspapers, login, and submit your CV to apply. For this job ad, click below to apply directly on the ad website: