Guest Relationship Manager Jobs in the United Kingdom with Visa Sponsorship: A Guest Relationship Manager is the backbone of a company/ hotel sales as the first impression on the customer is always the last! They manage to keep cordial relations between hotel authorities and the guests so that their guests choose them over and over again. Visa Sponsorship, Free Flights by the company, and many other amazing benefits are waiting ahead for you. Let’s get deeper into Guest Relationship Manager Jobs in United Kingdom with Visa Sponsorship.
Details of Banquet Manager Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship:
- 1 Details of Banquet Manager Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship:
- 2 Requirements of Guest Relationships Manager Manager (F&B Manager) Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship:
- 3 Benefits of Guest Relationships Manager Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship:
- 4 Job Description of a Guest Relationships Manager:
- 5 How to Apply for Guests Relationships Manager Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship:
- Job Title: Guest Relationships Manager.
- Employer’s name: Spar International.
- Job Region: UK
- Expected Salary: GBP 1200 to 1500 (depending upon experience)
- Employee Benefits: Yes
- Number of vacancies: 15
- Contract Duration: 3 years
- Job type: On-contract, Temporary
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Knowledge required: Yes
- Experience required: Yes
Requirements of Guest Relationships Manager Manager (F&B Manager) Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship:
- Legally entitled to work in the UK.
- Must have a minimum Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management.
- Accredited certificate or diploma in catering, culinary Arts, hospitality, or similar.
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experience.
- Must have strong leadership qualities and problem-solving skills.
Benefits of Guest Relationships Manager Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship:
- Competitive Salary.
- Visa Sponsorship.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Transport.
- Free Ticket.
- Free Food.
- ( Every Year 30 Days Leave).
- Free Medical.
Job Description of a Guest Relationships Manager:
- Greeting guests as they arrive.
- Note their check-in and check-out times.
- Monitor the number of room booked and if rooms are prepared according to the company’s standards so that all rooms should be in presentable condition.
- Answering all guests’ requests promptly like dining requests, call for room attendants, etc.
- Ensure special guests, like disabled people, the elderly, children, and VIPs, receive personalized services.
- Coordinate and manage communication between guests and staff and follow up to ensure customer concerns are resolved properly and on time.
- Monitor the performance of other Guests Relations team members like receptionists and concierge.
- Analyze customer reviews on your business’ website and seriously try to improve negative remarks.
- Build a rapport with regular clients.
- Discuss guests relation issues with General Manager and report to him if more resources or time is needed for the department.
How to Apply for Guests Relationships Manager Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship:
Immediate Joiners Interested candidates can forward their resume on WhatsApp on View phone number on timesjobs.com