Grill Chef Jobs in UAE with Free Visa and Flight: CoRecruitment is finding a Private Chef/ Personal Cook for a UHNWI client based in Dubai close to Jumeirah Beach and offering many jaw-dropping benefits to its clients like Free Food, Free Accommodation, Free Flights, Free Transport to and from work, etc. However, this job post requires at least 2 years of experience, and more is even desirable. Read on below to find more about Private Chef Jobs in UAE with Free Visas and Flights. Read on below to find more about Private Chef Jobs in UAE with Free Visas and Flights:
Details of Grill Chef Jobs in UAE with Free Visa and Flight:
- Job Title: Grill Chef
- Job Region: UAE
- Recruiting Company: CoRecruiter
- Expected Salary: Gross AED15K/ per year
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Employee Benefits: Yes
Requirements of Grill Chef Jobs in UAE with Free Visa and Flight:
- Should have High-end Hoteling Experience (2-5 years).
- Should give trials first for getting elected.
- Should be legally entitled to work in the UAE.
- Those candidates who are already in UAE, either on a visitor visa or canceled visa, would first give trials and prove them eligible for the position before the company applies for their visa.
Benefits of Grill Chef Jobs in UAE with Free Visa and Flight:
- Free Visa Sponsorship.
- Competitive Salary 8000 AED-15000 depending upon the experience.
- Tax-free Salary.
- Free Accommodation with pool, gym, and close to Jumeirah Beach.
- Free Flights yearly, to and from Home Country.
- Free Transportation to and from work.
- Free Meals.
Job Obligations of a Grill Chef:
- Cooking and Seasoning Meats and Vegetables by grilling, braising, and sautéing.
- Grilling hotel menu items (dishes to be grilled) and side hot dishes.
- Measures and mixes ingredients according to grilled items’ recipes.
- Operating grill station (electric, gas, and fire) like a pro and preparing meat and other items on the grill station.
- Cutting, shredding, slicing, marinating, and skewering meat and vegetable pieces.
- Cleaning grill station.
- Check inventory levels and report any shortage thereof.
- Communicate with the kitchen manager to ensure timely ordering and replenishment of ingredients or any bottleneck causing hindrances in work.
- Maintain a clean and organized kitchen workspace
- Follow all food safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Guiding and supervising commis, trainees, sous chefs, and other junior job roles.
How to Apply for Grill Chef Jobs in UAE with Free Flight and Visa:
- Make an account on Talent.com, in case you don’t have one.
- Click on the verification mail in your mailbox, spam, or bin folder to activate your account.
- Search ”Grill Man Jobs”, ”Grill Chef”, ”Sous Chef Jobs”, etc, or any other related term in the search bar.
- Select All UAE in the location bar just beneath the search bar.
- Click on your desired job role.
- Submit your CV along with all the necessary information asked.