Furniture Factory Jobs in Canada with LMIA and Employee Benefits: Masco Corporation is an American manufacturer of products for the home improvement and new home construction markets. Comprising more than 20 companies, the Masco conglomerate operates nearly 60 manufacturing facilities in the United States and over 20 in other parts of the world.
Masco Canada (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company. That’s why the position of Production Operative/ Factory Helper is open to all Canadian nationals and foreigners alike.
Previous experience is an asset but not essential. Similarly, High School Diploma is good to have but not essential. Let’s get to know more about Furniture Factory Jobs in Canada with LMIA and Employee Benefits.
Details of Furniture Factory Jobs in Canada with LMIA and Employee Benefits
- 1 Details of Furniture Factory Jobs in Canada with LMIA and Employee Benefits
- 2 Requirements of Furniture Factory Jobs in Canada with LMIA and Employee Benefits
- 3 Benefits of Furniture Factory Jobs in Canada with LMIA and Employee Benefits
- 4 Wage Structure at Masco:
- 5 Job Duties of a Factory Helper/ Production Operative :
- 6 Who can Apply for Furniture Factory Jobs in Canada with LMIA
- 7 How to Apply for Furniture Factory Jobs in Canada with LMIA
|Job Type||Factory Helpers/ Production Operatives|
|Minimum Experience Required||No|
|Education Required||Basic English|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Employment Term||Temporary and Full-Time (Subject to Visa Extension)|
|Salary Hourly||CAD 19 per hour|
Requirements of Furniture Factory Jobs in Canada with LMIA and Employee Benefits
- Passionate about encouraging a safe work environment and conducting safe working practices
- A keen eye for quality and service delivery
- A collaborative teammate with a strong understanding of what your work means to the end customer
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Active listening
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision making
- Passion & initiative
- Ability to work in a team environment
- A high school diploma is an asset but not a requirement
- Previous Manufacturing experience is an asset but not a requirement
Benefits of Furniture Factory Jobs in Canada with LMIA and Employee Benefits
- COVID-19 Vaccination is not required
- Employee Benefits Program including health, dental, short-term disability, and basic life insurance
- Virtual Healthcare provided through Dialogue
- Employee Pension Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program, Employee Store, and Dell Discount Program
- Annual Safety Boot Allowance
- Vacation time, plus 9 Stat Holidays, and 3 Masco Holidays
- Enhanced COVID protocols
- Growth opportunities!
Wage Structure at Masco:
- Wages range from $19.33 – $20.21 per hour, plus shift premium
- Shift premiums are $0.85/hour on the afternoon shift
- The rate increases to $20.56 – $23.22 per hour after the completion of probation period of 60 working days
Job Duties of a Factory Helper/ Production Operative :
- Transport raw materials, finished products, and equipment throughout the plant manually or using powered equipment.
- Check and weigh materials and products.
- Sort, pack, crate, and package materials and products.
- Perform other laboring and elemental activities.
- Clean machines and immediate work areas.
Who can Apply for Furniture Factory Jobs in Canada with LMIA
All Asian, African, and Latin American countries, which generally target Canada and other European Countries as their future job destination, can apply for Furniture Jobs in Canada with LMIA and Employee Benefits
- The Grenadines
- All European, Asian, and African nationalities can apply
How to Apply for Furniture Factory Jobs in Canada with LMIA
Click on the link below to apply directly on the job advert site