Harris Hill requires an experienced Fundraising and Events Officer to assist a global women’s organization for a period of 6-8 weeks (covering backfill) beginning as soon as possible.
Due to the administrative nature of the position, we are open to applicants with experience in fundraising and/or events assistance.
- HARRIS HILL, based in London, pays its employees between £14.50 and £16.30 per hour.
- Until 10 July 2023
- Full-time, on-contract hours
- Form of Listing
- Position Open
- Charity Events, International Fundraising, Marketing and Public Relations, Social Welfare Conferences and Events
- Promotional Activities
- Expertise in the field (but not management)
- Standards of education: GCSE, O-level, GNVQ, and so on
- Choosing to Work Part-Time from Home
- THE HILLS OF HARRIS
- Task Specifics Company Position Specifics
How to Apply for a Fundraising and Events Officer (Or Assistant) job in London?
Working as part of the fundraising team, you’ll assist with everything from planning and executing events to managing finances and communications.
- This position is ideal for someone in between jobs or just starting out in the fundraising industry.
- Detailed job descriptions are available on request.
- Background in charity fundraising and/or event planning (at an administrative level or higher) is preferred.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Competence in organizing
- Experience working with a fundraising database is a plus but not required.