Fruit Picking Agricultural Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship: As a Fruit Picker at Bellevue Pastoral Company, you will play a pivotal role in our harvest operations, responsible for carefully picking and selecting ripe fruits from our orchards. Your role directly impacts the quality and freshness of the company’s produce, which ultimately reaches markets, stores, and homes around the world. This is a physically demanding role that requires attention to detail, a positive outlook, and the ability to collaborate effectively as part of a team. You will pick various kinds of fruits (apples, peaches, and oranges) from the orchards.
No previous education and experience are needed because at least 180,000 visa sponsorship jobs in 2024 and perhaps as many as 200,000. Complete information about Australian Farm Working Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2024 is available below.
Details of Fruit Picking Agricultural Jobs in Australia 2024 with Visa Sponsorship
- 1 Details of Fruit Picking Agricultural Jobs in Australia 2024 with Visa Sponsorship
- 2 Requirements of Fruit Picking Agricultural Jobs in Australia 2024 with Visa Sponsorship
- 3 Benefits of Fruit Picking Agricultural Jobs in Australia 2024 with Visa Sponsorship
- 4 What are the Job Duties of a Fruit Picker?
- 5 Who can Apply for Fruit Picking Agricultural Jobs in Australia in 2024 with Visa Sponsorship?
- 6 How to Apply for Fruit Picking Agricultural Jobs in Australia 2024 with Visa Sponsorship?
|Minimum Experience Required
|Any Age Limit
|Salary Per Year
|$30.35 per hour
Requirements of Fruit Picking Agricultural Jobs in Australia 2024 with Visa Sponsorship
- AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
- For some occupations, a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances, no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
- You should be between 18-30 years of age
- Applicants cannot travel with family. They must travel alone.
- The minimum English language skills are overall band 4 or equivalent on the International English Language Testing (IELTS).
- Being sponsored by Temporary Activities Sponsor (TAS) who is an employer approved by DFAT to participate in the program.
- Proof that you have enough money to support yourself. It’s usually required for you to show that you have about AUD 5,000.
- All general visa documents like passport, value statement, police clearance, etc.
Benefits of Fruit Picking Agricultural Jobs in Australia 2024 with Visa Sponsorship
- No High Education Require
- Best Job for unskilled, inexperienced workers.
- Accommodation will be provided or Support for Accommodation
- Relocation support such as Airfare
- First three months of medical insurance if required.
- Visa Sponsorship.
What are the Job Duties of a Fruit Picker?
- Picking fruits from the fields and orchards.
- Separate the rotten and damaged pieces from the clean ones.
- Pack the fruit in the respective cartons.
- Label the packages.
- Weighing fruit cartons before loading each carton into the truck.
- Manually cultivating and pruning apple trees.
- Taking care of orchards like regularly performing weeding, rock picking, hoeing weeds, racking old leaves, loosening the soil around the plants, leveling the earth, etc.
- Manually/ By hand thinning apples from the trees.
- Placing bins in the orchard before harvest.
- Cleaning orchard.
- Repairing / Disposing of old or broken baskets.
- Sorting out over-ripened or rotten apples.
- Handling ladders up to 60 lbs.
- Load picked fruit and vegetables into containers while taking care/ avoiding any possible damage.
- Some pickers are also required to drive tractors or other vehicles to deliver fruit and vegetables to the packing shed.
Who can Apply for Fruit Picking Agricultural Jobs in Australia in 2024 with Visa Sponsorship?
All Asian, African, and Latin American countries, can apply for Fruit Picking Jobs in Australia 2024 with Visa Sponsorship.
- The Grenadines
- Saudi Arabia
How to Apply for Fruit Picking Agricultural Jobs in Australia 2024 with Visa Sponsorship?
Please submit your resume along with a brief cover letter outlining your motivation for applying, your availability, and any relevant skills or experience.
Join Bellevue Pastoral Company and embark on a rewarding agricultural journey in Australia. If you’re enthusiastic about contributing to the production of high-quality fruits and ready to embrace the challenges and rewards of seasonal harvesting work, we encourage you to apply.