Good news for unskilled people. We found very easy jobs with visa sponsorship in Canada very easy job no skill required.
There is no better and easier jobs in Canada. Fruit Picker Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship It is believed to mean “fruit picker”. Your duty is to pick fruits and vegetables from fields and gardens. It’s like you have to pick fruits from the fields, vegetables, and things like that. Then they will all be put together and the packing process will begin. Then the truck drivers will deliver the fruits and vegetables to the market. The Fruits Picker Jobs in Canada is one of the most popular and in-demand jobs in Canada like Farm Worker Jobs in Canada. (Farmworker jobs are also popular in Canada). Many workers are needed for fruit-picking jobs in Canada. Apply and send a CV.
Jobs Details of Fruit Picker Jobs in Canada With Visa Sponsorship
|Job Type||Fruit Picker from Places|
|Minimum Experience Required||No|
|Education Required||Basic English|
|Any Age Limit||No|
Look, I think fruits are the basic need of any person so every country needs good farmers in the country. so Canada is not a very populous country. They need workers, workers. So they focus more on international foreign workers who can come to Canada. So, you may hear that the Canadian government has announced more than 1 million jobs as they reach a target of 447,055 in 2023 and 451,000 in 2024. And fruit picking jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship is a popular jobs required by the government. . The average salary for a fruit picker in Canada is $27,300 per year or $14 per hour. Entry-level positions start at $27,300 per year, while most experienced workers earn up to $30,284 per year.
Fruit Picking Jobs in Australia Salary $29.50/hour
Types of Fruit Picking Jobs Available
- Raspberries, and more.
Don’t miss this because the Fruit picking job in Canada is one of the most popular kinds of jobs among people who are willing to do a different thing. Fruit-picking jobs in Canada are very recommended for many reasons, especially for those who want to earn some extra money.
Benefits of Fruit Picker Jobs in Canada
- Accommodation will be provided
- Relocation support such as Airfare
- First three months of medical insurance if required.
- Visa Sponsorship For more Details visit (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/agri-food-pilot/about.html)
Who can Apply?
It does not matter where you come from, the Fruit picker jobs in Canada for foreigners are open to people across the world. Anyone from anywhere can apply.
Anyone is welcome to apply including foreigners outside Canada. Most of the people apply from India, Nigeria, Philippines, Pakistan, Ethiopia, Bangladesh, Kenya, Cameroon, Ghana, Nigeria, Canada, UAE (United Arab Emirates), Trinidad & Tobago, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, and Mexico.
List of Fruit Picker Jobs in Canada With Visa Sponsorship for 2023
If you are a big fan of fruits, you enjoy a quiet and peaceful life in the countryside, why not try fruit picking?
- The first step is to apply for a Fruit Picker Job that provides visa sponsorship for international workers.
- Then you will get an email or reply from the worker about the selection or rejection.
- Then they will guide you and assist you with the Invitation Letter, Type of Visa.
|British Columbia||9||Click Here|
|New Brunswick||2||Click Here|
|Nova Scotia||1||Click Here|
Here are some Canadian companies’ sites where you can find fruit-picking jobs right now:
Fruit Picking Jobs in British Columbia
- BC Cherry Association – You will find plenty of Cherry-picking jobs in BC listed on the sites.
- BC Fruit Grower Association – Drop them an email with your CV, and they will help you get some fruit-picking jobs in BC.
- Jealous Fruits Recruitment – They offer accommodation to workers (with charges).
- Carcajou Fruit – They offer campsite accommodation (with small chargers).
- Old Tower Farm
Fruit Picking Jobs In Ontario, Canada
Most of the Apple picking jobs in Canada will come from Ontario since it is the biggest apple producer in Canada.
- McLean and Buckhorn Berry Farm – Own transportation is required since there is no public transport available.
- Barrie Hill Farms
- Downey’s Strawberry & Apple Farm
- Albion Orchards
- Dixie Orchards
Other Sources to Find Fruit-Picking Jobs
- Search Engine by searching for something like ‘fruit picking jobs [location] or near me’