Fresh and Frozen Food Factory Jobs in UK for Foreigners: In 2023, UK’s government has loosened its laws/ requirements for International Student Visas and Government Factories/ Firms Worker Visas. Private employers still have to go through a formal and lengthy procedure before the Ministry of Labor. For Foreigners, a job in the UK’s government or public factories is no less than a blessing. This post has brought forward one such amazing job opportunity to work in the UK factories i.e. Frozen Food Factory Jobs in UK for Foreigners. The employer’s name is Quay Fresh& Frozen Foods Limited. As the name suggests, this factory produces fresh and frozen food items. The company is looking for sincere, hardworking, and energetic people to join their team. You will be asked to send a short introduction and your current CV to the company and notice that both full-time and part time is available for this job. Read on below to find more.
Details of Fresh & Frozen Food Factory Jobs in UK for Foreigners:
- 1 Details of Fresh & Frozen Food Factory Jobs in UK for Foreigners:
- 2 Requirements of Fresh & Frozen Food Factory Jobs in UK for Foreigners:
- 3 Additional Benefits of Fresh & Frozen Food Factory Jobs in UK for Foreigners:
- 4 Job Duties of a Worker in Fresh & Frozen Food Factories:
- 5 Average Salary of a Fresh & Frozen Food Factory Worker or Food Factory Worker in UK:
- 6 How to Apply for Fresh & Frozen Food Factory Worker Jobs in UK for Foreigners:
- Job title: Fresh & Frozen Food Factory Worker
- Job Region: New Quay, Wales, UK
- Employer’s name: Quay Fresh and Frozen Food Limited
- Expected Salary: Depends upon the job position. However, starts from £10.50 per hour
- Minimum knowledge required: GCSEs
- Minimum experience required: No
- Expected Salary: £ 10.00 to £ 15 per hour
- Eligibility: All foreign nationalities
Requirements of Fresh & Frozen Food Factory Jobs in UK for Foreigners:
- You must have GCSE in grades 9 to 3 (A* to D), or equal.
- Experience is not necessary but highly preferable. Especially, working in cold storage, chillers, or other Fresh Food Factories.
- IELTS is not mandatory but a good grip on English Language is a must.
- You must pass a test in your interview to assess your practical skills.
- You must be manually adept to work with your hands.
- You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You must have good hand-eye coordination.
- You must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must have basic knowledge of food production and mechanics.
- You must have good knowledge of production and manufacturing processes.
- You must be able to work under stress.
- You must have a legal work permit or residence permit.
Additional Benefits of Fresh & Frozen Food Factory Jobs in UK for Foreigners:
- Paid Annual Leave.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid Sick or Maternity Leave.
- Good Salary Package.
- The company is offering both part-time and full-time job opportunities.
- Promotion potential.
- More Job opportunities with experience acquired.
- Decent pay rate.
Job Duties of a Worker in Fresh & Frozen Food Factories:
- Ensuring fresh and frozen food items are created, packaged, and shipped off safely to the retail outlets. For Frozen Food items, operating cold storage or chillers at a safe temperature and maintaining it is quite necessary.
- Operating production, packing, and labeling equipment manually or automatically.
- Follow predetermined procedures for Health, Safety, and Food Handling Requirements.
- Taking Food Safety Regulations on board as prescribed by the government.
- Notify the Line Manager of all issues.
- Maintain your work records i.e. computer data and documentation.
Average Salary of a Fresh & Frozen Food Factory Worker or Food Factory Worker in UK:
The average salary of a Fresh & Frozen Food Factory Worker or Food Factory Worker depends mainly upon the candidate’s experience and his working routine i.e. whether he is working on a shift basis or a limited number of hours, whether working part-time, full-time, or overtime, etc. However, Indeed’s survey suggests that an average Food Factory Worker or Production Line Worker earns between £10-15 per hour. It means Quay Foods is paying you pretty fair!
How to Apply for Fresh & Frozen Food Factory Worker Jobs in UK for Foreigners:
- Click on the link provided below.
- First, create an account. In case you do have an account already, log in.
- When you create an account, you receive a verification mail in your mailbox.
- If you can’t find the mail in the mailbox, try to find it in the spam or trash.
- By verifying the mail, you can click on your desired job to apply.
- Apply with your CV and the necessary information asked.
- Click here to apply