Food Truck Driver Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship (AUD 38.5 per hour): If you have an international driving license, and have the experience of driving Heavy Vehicles, like Trucks, this is a ”life-changing” chance for you. Not even management and executive roles promise you 38.5 AUD per hour, but Food Truck Driving/ Truck Driving does, as Truck Drivers/ Lorry Drivers appear on the ”High Shortage Skills List” in Australia. As a Food Truck Driver, you will be responsible for transporting cartons of dairy farm/ milk products with you to a dairy farm. Candidates from African, Asian, and Latin American Countries like Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Ghana, Nigeria, Cameroon, Tongo, Saudi Arabia, Gulf, and UAE are welcome to apply. Let’s get to know more about the interesting job role of Food Truck Driver Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship (AUD 38.5 per hour)
Details of Food Truck Driver Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship:
- 1 Details of Food Truck Driver Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship:
- 2 Requirements of Food Truck Driver Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship:
- 3 Benefits of Food Truck Driver Jobs:
- 4 Job Duties of a Food Truck Driver:
- 5 Average Salary of a Truck Driver in Australia
- 6 Which Australian company pays the highest to the truck drivers?
- 7 How to Apply for the Food Truck Drivers Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship?
- Job Title: Food Truck Driver.
- Job Region: Australia
- Expected Salary: AUD 38.5 per hour
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Knowledge required: No
- Experience required: No, but is preferable
- Employee Benefits: Yes
Requirements of Food Truck Driver Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship:
- No minimum education requirement.
- Candidate should have at least 2 years of experience. Some employers demand a minimum of 3+ years of experience or maybe up to 5 years of experience.
- If your employer is not sponsoring you for an employment Visa, other visa options available include the 189, 190, or 491 visas, a working holiday visa, or be able to work under another type of visa such as a spouse visa or international student visa. It is also good to know that all visas have some restrictions like the 190 visa requires you to work in a particular state only while international students can work for a particular number of hours.
- Candidate should have a state-issued truck and heavy vehicle license and undertake a medical examination to become a truck driver in Australia. It is recommended to achieve Certificate III or IV in Driving Operations after receiving TAFE traininb or local RTO training.
- Candidate shouldn’t have any criminal or not recommended health background.
- Candidate should have at least 4 bands in IELTS.
Benefits of Food Truck Driver Jobs:
- Truck drivers are compensated well. According to Transport Driving Training, According to statistics, the average salary for a heavy vehicle driver in Australia is $61,000 which is higher than average.
- Competitive Salary i.e. AUD 28.5 per hour.
- Visa Sponsorship.
- Medical Insurance.
- As there is a shortage of truck drivers in Australia, there is a vast job market for them and a lot of job opportunities.
- Employee benefits like health benefits, life insurance, paid vacations, and retirement/ pensions plan (depending upon the employer).
- Work-Life balance.
- Opportunity to travel and explore.
- Career and professional growth opportunities.
- Visa approval is guaranteed as the nation is in need of truck drivers.
- This is an easy way to accelerate your migration journey to Australia.
Job Duties of a Food Truck Driver:
- Actively guide the safe execution of work to develop a safe working environment and demonstrate that safety is a fundamental priority in the organization.
- Transport a wide range of products (primarily paper).
- Conduct safety and preventative maintenance checks, as well as inspections of vehicles for mechanical components and potential hazards.
- Drive trucks into loading or unloading positions using appropriate maneuvering techniques.
- Report faults, accidents, or violations.
- Be sure to record all work and rest intervals, as well as mileage.
- Keep all your paperwork, including bills of lading, proofs of delivery, and receipts for gasoline and tolls.
- Comply with the company’s policies and procedures and any rules and regulations about operating a truck, including those about size, weight, route designations, parking, and breaks.
Average Salary of a Truck Driver in Australia
According to Au Talent, A truck driver earns an average salary of $64,583 per year or $33.12 per hour in Australia. Entry-level positions start at $58,500 per year, while most experienced workers make up to $80,268 per year. However, a driver’s salary depends upon his experience, the location or state he is working in, who his employer his, or what is his employer’s terms and conditions.
Which Australian company pays the highest to the truck drivers?
The company that pays the highest to the truck drivers is HC & MC Truck drivers whose average salary for start-ups is around $80,000 to $120,000 annually approximately
How to Apply for the Food Truck Drivers Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship?
If you are interested and meet the criteria, please contact Max View phone number on backpackerjobboard.com.au