Food delivery driver jobs in Australia in 2023 are an excellent and life-turning opportunity for foreign employees and international students. Several local/ international restaurants, and online food delivery services (like UberEATS, and Deliveroo) in Australia distribute cuisine on a large scale on daily basis. So, they are in the need of/ are willing to hire international staff. If you’ve always wanted to work and settle in Australia, then food delivery jobs in Australia are the best and easiest choice made!
if you do have previous experience in the rideshare, food, or courier service industries, this post is for you! Despite having high experience and all related qualifications, many people fail to grab these jobs because they don’t know how to apply, what are the job requirements, etc. While researching for Food Delivery Driver Jobs in Australia, one can find that many Australian Food services (especially online food order apps, International chains like KFC) are willing to sponsor visas for their overseas employees. Visa sponsorship means that the employer will manage your visa with his employment letter and all of your documentation. Let’s get to know more details:
Details of Food Delivery Jobs in Australia for foreigners:
- 1 Details of Food Delivery Jobs in Australia for foreigners:
- 2 Requirements for Delivery Driver Jobs in Australia:
- 3 How many types of Food Delivery drivers are there?
- 4 Benefits for Food Delivery Drivers:
- 5 Famous Food Order/ Food Delivery Services and Online Apps in Australia:
- 6 Average Salary
- 7 How to apply?
- 8 More Driving Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship:
- Job Title: Food Delivery Rider/ Delivery Rider/ Delivery drivers
- Country: Australia
- Experience Required: Preferably Yes
- Knowledge Required: No
- Age Limit: No
- Visa Sponsorship: Some Employers offer
- Free Food: Yes/ No
- Free Transportation: No
- Free Medical: No
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Free Medical Insurance: No
- Expected Salary: $10-$20AUD per hour
Requirements for Delivery Driver Jobs in Australia:
- Valid driver’s license of your home country attested by Australian authorities.
- Your own reliable vehicle.
- Safe driving record.
- Good communication in English.
- Clear criminal record.
- Health checkup/ health certificate before immigration.
- Experienced with customer service skills/ food sector experience.
- All necessary qualifications and documents for an Australian unskilled workers visa.
How many types of Food Delivery drivers are there?
- Restaurant Food Delivery.
- Grocery Delivery.
- Meal Kits delivery.
- Fast Food Delivery with Food chains like KFC.
- Veggie Box Delivery.
- Catering Delivery Rider.
- Institutional Food Delivery Driver (like NFDA).
Benefits for Food Delivery Drivers:
- Attractive Salary Packages with Tips.
- If you are working with a restaurant, fast food chain, or catering service, you would get free food from them.
- No education is needed.
- No experience is required.
- Easy nature of the job.
- Best job option as a part-time career.
- Paid Overtime.
- Training & Progression plan.
- Sponsorship available
Famous Food Order/ Food Delivery Services and Online Apps in Australia:
- ANC Delivers.
- Door Dash.
- Uber Eats.
- Jimmy Brings.
- My Muscle Chef.
- EASI Food Delivery.
- Eat Now.
- Hey You.
- Me& You.
- Delivery Hero.
- Happy Cow.
- Hungry Jack’s Deals & Ordering.
- DiDi Food: Express Delivery.
- Hungry Panda: Food Delivery.
- All-in-One Food Delivery App.
The average Salary of a Food Delivery Driver varies greatly due to many factors like what type of food delivery driver you are (for example, Deliveroo and UberEATS pay you as much as take orders, while restaurants, eateries, catering services, and institutional food services pay you a fixed basic salary with bonus, tips, and overtimes), your location, your experience, gender, etc. However, according to various web services that collect data on an anonymous survey basis, an entry-level Food Delivery Driver earns between $24.84- $33.75 per hour. The average delivery driver’s salary in Australia is $29.50 per hour.
How to apply?
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “Food Delivery Driver Jobs” or “Food Delivery Rider Jobs” in the search bar and choose the location,e.g., Sydney, Australia
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.
More Driving Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship:
Click here to find more driving jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship: