Farmer Jobs in Croatia (2023) with Visa Sponsorship is a golden job opportunity for agricultural jobseekers. Farm Jobs always have a vast job market because there are many types of full-time, part-time, seasonal, contract-based, and freelance jobs available. According to Total Croatia News, back in 2019, 72,523 work permits were issued, in 2020, 66,655, and in 2023, this number increased to 81,995 permits for foreign workers. Croatia is a safe place to live with comparatively low average costs of living. People working in Croatian farms work on a seasonal basis mostly.
Moreover, Total Croatia News claims that regarding the activities in which foreign nationals are mostly employed in Croatia, construction is the leader (29,702), followed by catering, hospitality, and tourism (26,211), industry (9,467), transport and communications (3,765), and agriculture and fishing (1,678). So, farm and agriculture workers have high job prospects in Croatia. While it is true that EU citizens are more welcomed in Croatia and other EU countries. Moreover, they have access to almost every skilled and unskilled job because they are preferred over non-EU citizens. However, there are many jobs for English-Speaking applicants, especially the ones available on a seasonal basis (like international schools, hotels, agribusiness, travel and tourism sector, etc.)
Keeping in view the high job prospects of farm and agricultural workers in Croatia, this post has published the details of Farmer jobs in Croatia with Visa sponsorship for foreigners (2023). Let’s get to know about them:
- Job title: Farmer/ Agricultural worker
- Location: Croatia, Europe
- Minimum knowledge: High School
- Minimum experience: 1-2 years
- Free food: No
- Free Accommodation: Mostly Yes
- Free Medical and Health Insurance: Mostly Yes
- Free Transport: No
- Duty timing: 8 hours a day/ 5 days a week
- Contract duration: 2 years
- Overtime: Depends upon each company’s rules
More Jobs: Bench Joinery Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
Job Requirements for Farmer Jobs in Croatia with visa sponsorship:
According to various web sources, here are some of the main job requirements for the farmers Jobs in Croatia:
- Previous experience in the farm industry.
- High School education to prove basic level proficiency in writing, reading, and speaking English.
- Physical stamina to perform manual labour and standing for long hours.
- Knowledge of best farming practices and how to operate farm machinery.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Must knows/ able to devise farming and breeding strategies.
Responsibilities of Farmer Jobs in Croatia:
- Managing Farming activities like crop, fruit, and vegetable picking.
- Overseeing subordinate farm workers.
- Carry out all traditional harvesting and breeding practices as well as devising new ones if needed.
- Handling heavy machinery and repairing the faulty ones.
- Managing all farm activities like harvesting, ploughing, seed sowing, etc.
- Cooperating and Interacting with clients.
Related: Agriculture/ Farm Jobs in Spain with Visa Sponsorship 2023
Job Benefits for Farmer Jobs in Croatia with visa sponsorship:
Croatian Labour Law is very friendly towards foreigners and offers them a lot of benefits and privileges like its residents. Here are some main job benefits for Farmer Jobs in Croatia with visa sponsorship:
- Most employers offer free accommodation near the place of residence.
- Most employers offer free health insurance and pay for your medical expenses.
- The wage rate is competitive and fair.
- Croatia is an affordable country to live in as compared with its neighboring countries.
- All benefits are mentioned in the Croatian Labour Law.
Average Salary of a Farmer in Croatia.
The average salary of a Farmer in Croatia varies according to the experience, skills, gender, location, type of farm, and from one employer to another. However, according to the Salary Explorer, a person working as a Farmer in Croatia typically earns around 1200 Euro per month. Salaries range from 910 EUR (lowest) to 2630 EUR (highest). Moreover, this average monthly salary includes other benefits like housing, transport, and other allowances.
Related: Duct Man Jobs in Sharjah 2023 with Visa Sponsorship (Apply Online)
Most available farm Jobs in Croatia with visa sponsorship:
- Fruit/Vegetable Picker and Packer.
- Farm workers.
- Farm Supervisors.
- Farm Hands.
- Farm technicians.
- Greenhouse labour.
- Cultivation Technicians.
- Seed technicians.
- Harvesting Technicians.
- Crop consultants.
- Nursery and Grounds associates.
- Farm Operator.
- Farm Department Head.
- Agriculture Chemical Mixer.
Related: HTV Driver Jobs in Romania with Visa Sponsorship
How to apply?
You can make an account on any online job searching website or online newspapers, login, and submit your CV to apply. For this job ad, click below to apply directly on the ad website:
More Visa-sponsored jobs in Croatia.
Click here to find more Visa-sponsored jobs in Croatia for various skilled and unskilled job roles: