Farm Worker Jobs in Poland (PLN 32 per hour) with Visa Sponsorship: Do you want to work in Poland’s thriving agricultural business as a foreigner with a passion for agriculture? We proudly offer visa sponsorship Farm job openings in Poland for those who want to contribute their skills and knowledge to the country’s thriving agricultural sector. Read this full guide and be a part of an exciting adventure in the heart of Europe!
Men, women and married couples. Age up to 55 years are required for Farm Worker/ Field Worker Jobs in Poland. Senior candidates agree individually. You have to work from Mon-Sat (10-12 hours a day).
The work consists of digging weeds, planting strawberry seedlings, cucumbers, tomatoes, pruning raspberries. Later harvesting strawberries, cherries raspberries, cucumbers, tomatoes. You will get 4 meals per day and Accommodation is available on request. Basic English Proficiency is a must requirement and knowing Basic Polish or German is a plus. Other than that, no experience and formal education required. Let’s get to know all the details of Farm Worker Jobs in Poland (PLN 32 per hour) with Visa Sponsorship
Job Details of Farm Worker Jobs in Poland (PLN 32 per hour) with Visa Sponsorship
- 1 Job Details of Farm Worker Jobs in Poland (PLN 32 per hour) with Visa Sponsorship
- 2 Job Requirements of Farm Worker Jobs in Poland (PLN 32 per hour) with Visa Sponsorship
- 3 Poland Seasonal Worker Permit 2024 Requirements – Work Permit Requirements of Farm Worker Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship
- 4 What is the Minimum Bank Balance/ Funds Requirement of Polish Work Visa?
- 5 Job Duties of a Farm Worker in Poland :
- 6 Benefits of Farm Worker Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship
- 7 Average Minimum Salary of a Farm Worker in Poland- How Much Does a Farmer Earn in Poland?
- 8 Is There Work in Poland for Foreigners?
- 9 Who can Apply for Farm Worker Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship?
- 10 How to Find a Job with Visa Sponsorship in Poland?
- 11 How to Apply for Farm Worker Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship
- Job Title: Farm Worker/ Field Worker
- Job Region: All Poland
- Experience Required: No
- Education Required: No
- Free Food: Available
- Free Accommodation: On Request
- Age Limit: 21-55 years old
- Job Nature: Permanent and Full Time (6 days a week for 12 hours a day)
- Benefits: Exclusive
Job Requirements of Farm Worker Jobs in Poland (PLN 32 per hour) with Visa Sponsorship
- Candidate’s age shouldn’t be less than 21 years of age and shouldn’t exceed 55 years.
- Candidate should know Basic English
- He/ She should have a Health Proof to prove that he/she is physically able and sound to perform that excruciating and physically demanding job.
- Should be eligible of Polish Work Permit so they can be sponsored
- Should be willing to work in normal cum harsh outdoor environments and weathers.
Poland Seasonal Worker Permit 2024 Requirements – Work Permit Requirements of Farm Worker Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship
Everyone who is not an EU/EEA or Swiss citizen needs a visa to work in Poland. If you are an EU/EEA/Swiss citizen and want to work in Poland for longer than three months, you only have to register your stay in a local registration office. Registering your stay is not a visa application process; it is more of a notifying method to let Polish authorities know that you would like to stay and work in Poland for longer.
As Farm Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship don’t require any formal experience and education, you need the following:
- The application form.
- Proof of paid Visa application fees.
- Proof of the legal status of the employer. The documentation should be issued from the NCR (National Court Register).
- Records of the employer’s economic activity.
- Proof of the employee’s health insurance.
- Deed for the company.
- Copy of the Employee’s Passport Pages
- Copy of the Employee’s Work Contract
- Statements that show profit or losses made by the employer
Other formalities required are a Police Clearance Certificate, Proof of Accommodation, Employment Letter, Proof of Travel Health Insurance of €30,000
What is the Minimum Bank Balance/ Funds Requirement of Polish Work Visa?
To receive a visa to Poland for stays not exceeding 4 days, you need to submit a minimum amount of PLN 300 or approx. €62 for the overall stay. If your stay exceeds four days, you must submit proof of at least PLN 75 or approx. €15 for each day of the planned stay.
Job Duties of a Farm Worker in Poland :
- Digging Weeds
- Planting Crops and Harvesting Them
- Pruning the Crops
- General Farm Maintenance
- Maintaining the records of Crops Harvest
Benefits of Farm Worker Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship
- Free Meals 4 times a day
- Free Accommodation
- Free Uniform
- Attractive Wages
- Permanent Employment in the case of the Contract Prolonging
- Friendly and Multicultural Working Environment and Poland has no history of racial discrimination.
- Very Flexible Age Range for Applicants
Average Minimum Salary of a Farm Worker in Poland- How Much Does a Farmer Earn in Poland?
The average farmworker vegetable salary in Poland is 32 138 zł or an equivalent hourly rate of 15 zł. Salary estimates based on a salary survey of farmers throughout Europe
Is There Work in Poland for Foreigners?
Poland is a popular destination for foreign nationals in Europe. The country offers a wide range of vacancies and attractive employment conditions, especially for those who are willing to work in manufacturing, logistics, agriculture, IT, and many other industries like Truck drivers, nurses, midwives, psychologists, and psychotherapists
Who can Apply for Farm Worker Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship?
Although EU/ EEA or Swiss Citizens don’t require a work permit to work in Poland, that’s the reason we see EU nationals dominating every industry in Poland. But Poland Work Permit is permitted to every nationality like Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Trinidad, Tobago, Ethiopia, Papua New Guinea, Brunei, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, Timor-Leste, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
How to Find a Job with Visa Sponsorship in Poland?
The following web portals broad spectrum of opportunities for seeking work in Poland and you can easily find Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Poland here:
How to Apply for Farm Worker Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship
Click here to lodge an application directly at Parabesh Group, the biggest Agricultural Employer of Europe. You may be asked to register and make a profile. Best of Luck!