Farm Jobs in China with visa sponsorship 2023: Nothing can be a bigger opportunity for unskilled workers in Pakistan than Farm Jobs in China with visa sponsorship because China has the biggest agricultural output in the world i.e. it supports over 20 percent world population with its 10 percent contribution in the total agricultural produce of the world. China is the biggest producer of potatoes in the world along with some other fruits and vegetables.
As China has the largest population on Earth to feed, it has to attach a lot of importance to the sector of Agriculture: Research, innovation, new production techniques, and greater production goals. This development creates room for newly created jobs in the Chinese Farm and Agriculture Sector. That’s why Chinese government attracts talented foreign workforce on visa sponsorship because the local Chinese population is more attracted towards modern industrial professions, China brings the hub of technology and industrialization.
This post will discuss Farm Jobs in China 2023 with visa sponsorship. The best thing about Farm Jobs in China is that the application procedure is online and has been simplified by the government. Similarly, state regulations for Farm employers are also made easy and formalized. If your employer does not sponsor you for a visa, but you succeed in getting an employment offer, you have to apply for a Z visa (Chinese Work Visa). Read on below to find more:
Details of Farm Jobs in China 2023 with visa sponsorship:
- 1 Details of Farm Jobs in China 2023 with visa sponsorship:
- 2 Top In-demand Farm Jobs available in China with visa sponsorship:
- 3 What types of Farms are present in China- Farms that have Jobs with Visa Sponsorship?
- 4 Requirements of Farm Jobs in China with visa sponsorship
- 5 Benefits of Farm Jobs in China with visa sponsorship.
- 6 General Description of Farm Jobs/ Farm Work Settings:
- 7 Average Salary of a Farm Worker in China:
- 8 How to Apply for Farm Jobs in China with visa sponsorship?
- 9 More Visa-sponsored jobs in China for foreigners.
- Job title: Farm Jobs
- Country: China
- Expected Salary: Averagely CNY 17,600 a year
- Free Food: Yes. By some employers
- Free Accommodation: Yes. By some employers
- Health Insurance: Yes
- Employee benefits: Yes
Unskilled Jobs In Germany For Foreigners With Visa Sponsorship
Top In-demand Farm Jobs available in China with visa sponsorship:
According to various web sources, the following farm job roles are in the highest demand:
- Farmer/ Farm Hand/ Farm person.
- General Farm Head.
- Fruit/Vegetable Pickers and Packers.
- Dairy/ Livestock Workers.
- Fruit/ Veg Manager and Assistant Manager.
- Irrigation Operators.
- General Labourers.
- Sales Associate Merchandising.
- Farm Technical Trainee.
- Accounts Lead.
- Chain Manager.
- Product Manager.
- Forest Interns.
- Cattle/ Livestock Attendants.
- Animal Sciences Researchers/ Specialists.
- Veterinary doctor/ Assistant.
- Price reporter.
- Retail Team member.
- Agriculture Analyst.
- Delivery experts/ Drivers.
- Quality control experts.
- Winter Harvest Farm Workers.
- Summer Harvest Farm Workers.
- In-Store Team members.
- Warehouse Operators/ workers.
- Climate Smart Agriculture Officials.
- Sales Manager/ Talent Manager/ Other management roles.
- Agriculture Research Associate.
- Agro-Science educators
So on and so forth.
Farm jobs in Germany with visa sponsorship
What types of Farms are present in China- Farms that have Jobs with Visa Sponsorship?
As the world’s biggest agricultural country, China produces everything from corn, millet, and barley, to sweet potatoes, tomatoes, rice, and everything under the sun! However, all farms in China are not natural because only 10 percent of Chinese land is arable. The rest consists of man-made greenhouse farms. As a job seeker, you should search for Farm jobs in China with visa sponsorship in the following farms:
- Corn Farms.
- Millet Farms.
- Oat Farms.
- Tomato Farms.
- Sweet Potatoe Farms.
- Rice Farms.
- Wheat Farms.
- Soybeans Farms.
- Barley Farms.
- Tea Farms (Black Tea, Jasmine Tea, Green Tea).
- Sorghum Farms.
- Cotton Farms.
- Dairy/ Milk Farms.
- Beef Farms.
- Poultry Farms.
- Mandarin Farms.
- Sugarcane/ Sugar Beet Farms.
- Oilseed Farms.
- Apple Farms.
- Pears Farms.
Requirements of Farm Jobs in China with visa sponsorship
The farm job description includes the following common skills and qualifications:
- Unskilled Farm roles don’t have any minimum education requirement, but educated job roles (finance, management, animal sciences, agricultural research) needs relevant degree/ diploma/ certificate. Some employers require Secondary education as a minimum even for unskilled farm jobs like a farmer.
- Previous experience in Agriculture Industry is compulsory.
- At least basic level knowledge of Chinese.
- Candidate must be physically fit and should have a medical certificate before immigration as farm jobs need frequent standing, stooping, and bending. Educated farm jobs are mainly office jobs and don’t have such conditions.
- Farm Workers should have excellent mind-hand coordination and educated job roles, let’s say a sales associate needs to be well-versed and sharp in his field.
- All job roles need excellent customer service and communication skills.
- You need to have a valid employment offer from your employer and a work sponsor. Otherwise, you need to procure a work visa on your own.
- You must be legally allowed to work in / immigrate to China.
IT Jobs In Germany For English Speakers (Easy Apply)
Benefits of Farm Jobs in China with visa sponsorship.
- A very vast job market or many farms that have one or another job role for you as China has the biggest agricultural potential in the world/ production figures.
- Plenty of skilled and unskilled job roles in all fruits/ vegetables/dairy/livestock farms.
- There are many unskilled job roles in Chinese farms that don’t have any minimum education or experience requirements.
- A considerable number of farm job opportunities in China come up with free visa sponsorship/ food/accommodation options.
- Every employer has his own set of employee benefits like employee social benefits, long-term benefits, or health benefits.
- Chinese Labour Law gives many rights and privileges to locals as well as international job seekers.
General Description of Farm Jobs/ Farm Work Settings:
The job description of each employee depends upon the farm he works in, his job role, the employer’s conditions, the type of crop grown on the farm, etc. However, general farm duties are mentioned below:
- Grow and Harvest Crops or Supervise every step of their production and sale from seed sowing to finalizing sale output figures.
- Examine soil conditions, market conditions, state and federal laws, and federal program availability to determine how to grow and sell crops and livestock.
- Maintain and repair farm machinery.
- Maintaining fark facilities like waterways, hoses, fences, animal shelters, crop and fertilizer inventory, etc.
- Supervising everything about crop production and ranging like planting, fertilizing, harvesting, and herding.
- Perform all sale activities for crops and livestock and maintain sales figures and records, etc. In other words, act as crops or livestock sales agents.
- Keeping all essential farm records like production, taxation, sales, and employee records.
- Select and purchase the best farm supplies like seeds, fertilizers, machinery, maintenance supplies, etc.
- Overseeing farm activities and farm workers.
- Liaising with/ interacting with clients.
- Devising best harvesting and breeding strategies for crops or animals.
- Implementing best health measures for livestock after coordinating with a vet.
- Maximize or boost production and sales as prescribed by sales personnel, associates, or agriculture researchers.
- Performing farm maintenance.
- Performing manual labour where necessary.
Average Salary of a Farm Worker in China:
It depends upon many factors like what type of farm you work in, whether your job role is skilled or unskilled, your qualifications, past experience, what job role do you have, duty hours, etc. However, according to Salary Explorer, an average farm worker earns around CNY 17, 500-17,800 per month with the lower range being CNY 7,410 and the upper range being 43,600 per month.
Housekeeping jobs in Germany for English Speakers
How to Apply for Farm Jobs in China with visa sponsorship?
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “ Farm Jobs in China with visa sponsorship”, “Farm Jobs in China for foreigners”, “Agriculture Jobs in China for foreigners/ with visa sponsorship”, or “Unskilled Jobs in China for foreigners”. Try specific job titles like “Farm Manager Jobs in China with visa sponsorship”, and “Farm Sales Manager Jobs in China.”
- Select your desired location in China to make your search results more precise.
- It’s better to update your CV or Resume and Cover letter according to the latest market trends as there is a high chance that your employer might notice the layout/ presentation.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.
More Visa-sponsored jobs in China for foreigners.
Click below to know about more Visa-sponsored Jobs in China for foreigners: