Searching for ESL (Teaching English as a Secondary Language) Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Iqama Provided? You are not alone! There are two reasons why: Teaching English is the easiest job for native English speakers in non-English countries. The most developed Arab Country has employment opportunities for everyone. Saudi Arabia has one of the highest standards of living and the highest Per Capita GDP in Middle Eastern countries. Thriving in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics), It is the new leader of the Gulf and for the rest of the world. Tourism and the services industry are other major reasons why it is growing so fast.
Saudi Arabia is not a densely populated country and many of its sectors are underserved. That’s why it openly accepts talented professionals, academicians, teachers, and academicians from foreign countries as well. While it is a common belief that you get a good job in Saudi Arabia only if you are a resident of the country, it is possible to get good employment there from any corner of the world. Adwaa Rabia Group has regular opportunities for male and female EFL teachers for University PYP Programs throughout Saudi Arabia (Al Kharj, Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam, Al Baha, Al Qassim, Taif). While the Project and Location are decided as per the project’s requirements, ESL Teachers are required for King Saud University Foundation Program. You will be provided with Iqamah, Pay in Dollars, and a Fully Furnished Apartment with all the utilities provided. Read on below to find more about ESL Teacher Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Iqama.
Details of ESL Teacher Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Iqama Provided:
- 1 Details of ESL Teacher Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Iqama Provided:
- 2 Requirements of ESL Teacher Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Iqama Provided:
- 3 Job Duties of an ESL Teacher:
- 4 Benefits of ESL Teacher Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Iqama Provided:
- 5 How to Apply for ESL Teacher Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Iqama Provided:
- Job title: ESL Teacher
- Job Country: Saudi Arabia
- Employer’s name: Adwaa Rabia Group
- Expected Salary: SAR 2800 – SAR 3200 per month
- Employee Benefits: Yes
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
Requirements of ESL Teacher Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Iqama Provided:
- Must Be Native Speakers of English (New Zealander, Australian, British, Canadian, American, Irish, and South African Citizens Only).
- TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, or any other English Language Teaching Certification.
- Must be between 22-59 years of age.
- Must have 1-2 years of experience.
- Resume (MS or PDF)
- Passport Copy
- Educational Certificates (BA/MA Diploma) Transcripts.
- ESL/EFL Teaching Certification Certificate (TESL/TEFL/CELTA/DELTA)
Job Duties of an ESL Teacher:
- 20-25 Hours of Classroom Teaching per month.
- Evaluation of Student Work and giving thorough feedback.
- Mentoring And Advising Students about improving their English Language Skills and suggesting them online self-learning methods.
- Experienced with professional teaching methods/ contemporary teaching methods.
- Allotting and coordinating student activities.
- Preparation of Lessons
- Designing Class Work and Marking homework.
- Marking of Placement, Progress, and Achievement Tests.
- Developing hard/ soft Supplementary Materials for Core Syllabuses and for Special/additional Courses. Also making worksheets and books for weak students.
- Attending Staff Meetings or Workshops Arranged by Senior Staff.
- Assisting with conducting Public Examinations successfully.
Benefits of ESL Teacher Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Iqama Provided:
- Competitive Tax-Free Basic Salary (USD 2800 – USD 3200 per month)
- Residence Allowance OR Free Fully Furnished Housing with all facilities
- Transportation Allowances
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- End of Service Bonus
- Airfare To/From Saudi Arabia Provided
- 30 Day Annual Vacation, all Saudi Public Holidays, and semester breaks paid/provided
- Visa & Sponsorship Provided.
How to Apply for ESL Teacher Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Iqama Provided:
- Make an account on job search websites, in case you don’t have one.
- Click on the verification mail in your mailbox, spam, or bin folder to activate your account.
- Search ”ESL Teacher Jobs with Visa Sponsorship/ Iqama provided”, ”Teaching Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Iqama”, ”English Language Teaching Jobs in Saudi Arabia”, or any other related term in the search bar.
- Select All Saudi Arabia in the location bar just beneath the search bar.
- Click on your desired job role.
- Submit your CV along with all the necessary information asked.