ESL Teacher Jobs in Italy with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits: Pathways In Education (PIE) is an Alternative Learning Opportunities Program (ALOP) serving grades 9-12 in the Chicago community. Pathways considers the unique needs of every student, allowing access to small group classes, guided independent study, online courses, and experiential learning, to address each student’s individual strengths and needs.
Are you an educator who wants to make an impact in students’ lives? Do you believe that every student should have the opportunity for success? If so, Pathways is the place for you! PIE is looking for educators who are warm, outgoing, authentic, passionate, and inspiring. PIE places great emphasis on the student-teacher relationship, a critical component to the development of students’ personal, emotional, and academic well-being.
Pathways In Education is looking for an ESL Teacher in the Chicago Area with an ESL (9-12) endorsement to work at their Humboldt Park location.
The ESL Teacher will be directly responsible to the principal for all matters pertaining to the ESL operation of the school plan, in-building administration, and general or region-wide policies. This position will be indirectly responsible to the Assistant Principal for all matters pertaining to ESL curriculum, instructional methods, assessment, and materials. Native English Speakers are always preferred for ESL Teaching in Europe, China, and Japan. However, Western-trained candidates are also accepted. Let’s get to know all the education/ experience requirements, job duties you have to perform, and salary and benefits you will receive for ESL Teacher Jobs in Italy with Visa Sponsorship.
Details of ESL Teacher Jobs in Italy with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits
- 1 Details of ESL Teacher Jobs in Italy with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits
- 2 Requirements of ESL Teacher Jobs in Italy with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits
- 3 Required Certification/ Experience/ Credentials:
- 4 Job Duties of an ESL Teacher at PIE:
- 5 Benefits of ESL Teacher Jobs in Italy with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits:
- 6 Who Can Apply for ESL Teacher Jobs in Italy with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits?
- 7 How to Apply for ESL Teacher Jobs in Italy with Visa Sponsorship
|Job Type||ESL Teacher|
|Minimum Experience Required||2 years|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Employment Term||Permanent and Full Time|
|Salary Hourly||€600 per month|
Requirements of ESL Teacher Jobs in Italy with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits
- Ability to teach and delegate responsibility to students
- Ability to work independently and efficiently, exercising reasonable judgment, in a fast-paced, multi-task environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to synergize with field and corporate staff to implement the educational program
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and demonstrate problem-solving skills, while maintaining courtesy, professionalism, and a customer service attitude
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with students, parents, co-workers, and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner
- Working knowledge of MS Office and database management
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of child growth and development, effective instructional strategies, classroom management, learning assessment and diagnosis, and research related to English language acquisition.
Required Certification/ Experience/ Credentials:
Required Education, Certification, and Experience:
- Valid State of Illinois Professional Educators License
- Endorsement in English as a Second Language
- Endorsement for Bilingual Education Teacher – Spanish
- Teaching experience and proficiency in Spanish
- Teaching experience (including student teaching and internship)
Job Duties of an ESL Teacher at PIE:
- Provide a personalized ESL instructional program that is compatible with the abilities, needs, and learning characteristics of each student and complies with the District prescribed Dual Language model
- Implement prescribed District curriculum, and instructional methods, and utilize materials within the parameters of the ESL program
- Create a student-centered learning environment that is characterized by the consistent application of sound mental health and educational psychology practices
- Employ creative methods of instruction and utilize a variety of bilingual and/or ESL materials within the structure of the designated curriculum
- Become acquainted with the characteristics, needs, abilities, and problems of each student through personal interaction and by seeking information from psycho-educational reports, hearing and vision reports, staffing notes, end-of-the-year student status reports, etc.
- Inform the principal whenever a student’s attendance is unsatisfactory
- Participate in formative and summative assessments for ESL and utilize data to improve instruction
- Provide the principal and Assistant Principal with an up-to-date copy of the schedule of classroom activities that the teacher is following
- Maintain up-to-date lesson plans that include all bilingual areas to be taught
- Use the designated methods of reporting student progress to parents
- Develop a close relationship with each student’s parents or guardians
- Perform such other professional duties as may be assigned by the principal and Assistant Principal.
Benefits of ESL Teacher Jobs in Italy with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits:
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday and Sick Time
- Chaperone students on experiential learning trips to amazing places like Italy, Cuba, and China as well as U.S.-based trips to DC, a ranch in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado, and a farm in Northern California
- Social functions to foster a genuine camaraderie that enhances teamwork.
- Award-winning functions
Who Can Apply for ESL Teacher Jobs in Italy with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits?
All Asian, African, and Latin American countries, which generally target Italy and other European Countries as their future job destination, can apply for ESL Teacher Jobs in Italy with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits
- The Grenadines
- All European, Asian, and African nationalities can apply
How to Apply for ESL Teacher Jobs in Italy with Visa Sponsorship
Click on the link below to apply directly online on the job advert site