Electrician Jobs in Australia 2023 with Visa Sponsorship: House Building Labor like Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, etc, are needed and well-compensated every year. Australia is no exception. DnA Electrics is finding a qualified electrician with underground and/or winder experience. The candidate will be required to work in the maintenance department and construction projects. Your prime duty will primarily be based on (but not limited to) installing cables, wires, and electric components. Your qualification should be recognized by TAFE (Technical and Further Education), Australia, and 5 years post qualification experience is mandatory. Read on below to find more about Electrician Jobs in Australia 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
Details of Electrician Jobs in Australia 2023 with Visa Sponsorship
- 1 Details of Electrician Jobs in Australia 2023 with Visa Sponsorship
- 2 Requirements of Electrician Jobs in Australia 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- 3 Benefits of Electrician Jobs in Australia 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- 4 Job Duties at DnA Electrics:
- 5 About the employer- DnA Electrics:
- 6 How to Apply for Electrician Jobs in Australia 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- Job Details: Electrician
- Job Region: Mandura, Western Australia
- Expected Salary: $70,000 – $80,000 excl bonuses & allowances
- Job Types: Full-time
- Hours: 38 per week
- Job Category: MINING – ENGINEERING – MAINTENANCE
- Employer’s name: DnA Electrics
Requirements of Electrician Jobs in Australia 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- You should be a qualified electrician and your qualification should be recognized by TAFE Australia.
- You should have 5 years of work experience.
- Pass a Pre-Employments Medical Exam and Drug & Alcohol Screening.
- Drivers license.
- Police check.
- Working at Heights Certificate.
- WA Electrical License (Preferred)
- Basic First Aid Certificate (Preferred)
- Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work
Note: You can get all licenses, equivalence certificates online.
Benefits of Electrician Jobs in Australia 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- Professional development assistance
- Travel reimbursement
- Visa sponsorship.
- Overtime pay
- Penalty rates.
- Competitive Salary.
Job Duties at DnA Electrics:
- Install new cables, wires, and all electrical components as per Australian Regulations and standards.
- Maintain the highest level of Health & Safety in the workplace.
- Perform fault-finding and problem-solving in all areas of the workplace.
- Read, Follow, and execute Electrical Drawings.
- Follow Company Rules, Codes, and Regulations.
- Attend training from time to time according to the work location.
- Will be responsible for their allocated jobs/tasks scheduled according to qualifications, experience, and other factors.
- Adhere to mine site rules and regulations including maintaining high standards in Occupational Health & Safety at all times.
About the employer- DnA Electrics:
Established Last Year, DnA Electrics is one of Australia’s fastest-growing, multi-departmental companies, specializing in electrical, Sheet Metal Work/Fabrication, products, and services supplied to businesses, especially Mining Organizations. The company also supplies electric expert consultation services:
How to Apply for Electrician Jobs in Australia 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- Make an account on Jooble, in case you don’t have one.
- Click on the verification mail in your mailbox, spam, or bin folder to activate your account.
- Search ”Electrician Jobs Visa Sponsorship’, ‘Electrical Engineer Jobs with Visa Sponsorship, ‘etc, or any other related term in the search bar.
- Select All Australia or WA in the location bar just beneath the search bar.
- Click on your desired job role.
- Submit your CV along with all the necessary information.