Electrical Fixer Jobs in Bahrain Airport 2023 with Visa Sponsorship: Search every ”electric” profession from a junior electrician to the Chief Electrical Engineer, you would find Gulf Countries including Bahrain as the most rewarding or highly-paying countries for them. This is the reason why House-Building Labor like Electric Fixers, Electricians, Welders, Plumbers, etc, migrate to Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Bahrain, and other Gulf or Middle East countries. Besides a handsome salary, you can get many other handsome additional benefits like Visa Sponsorship, Health Insurance, Medical Coverage, Free Accommodation, etc. Read on below to find more about Electrical Fixer Jobs at Bahrain Airport 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
Details of Electric Fixer Jobs in Bahrain 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- 1 Details of Electric Fixer Jobs in Bahrain 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- 2 Requirements of Electrical Fixer Jobs in Bahrain 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- 3 Benefits of Electrical Fixer Jobs in Bahrain 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- 4 Job duties of an Electrical Fixer:
- 5 How to Apply for Electrical Fixer Jobs in Bahrain 2023 with Visa Sponsorship?
- Job title: Electric Fixer/ Electric Worker/ Power Worker/Electrician
- Job Region: Muharraq, Bahrain
- Employer’s name: Bahrain Airport Services
- Education required: Yes
- Experience required: Yes
- Expected Salary: BHD 300-460
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Free Food: Yes
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Health Insurance: Yes
- Medical Coverage: Yes
Requirements of Electrical Fixer Jobs in Bahrain 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- You should be entitled legally to work in the UAE (no criminal record or medical history).
- You should be able to speak Basic Level English. Knowing Basic Level Arabic would be a plus.
- Completion of secondary (12 years) technical education plus 3 years of training in Mechanicals Trades.
- Completion of electrician apprenticeship (EL license / Wireman License).
- The diploma is a demand. Having a diploma as an electrician technician would be a plus.
- You should have 3-10 years of basic experience, but sometimes, depending upon the job nature, 4 years of experience is mandatory.
Benefits of Electrical Fixer Jobs in Bahrain 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- Decent Salary i.e. 500 BHD per month.
- Free Food.
- Free Accommodation.
- Medical Expenses are covered.
- Free Health Insurance.
- Free Transportation.
- No knowledge is required.
- The experience required is not high.
Job duties of an Electrical Fixer:
- You are expected to install, maintain, and fix all the electrical/ power systems of a house or other buildings.
- Installing, Maintaining, and Fixing Communication and Lighting Systems.
- Designing and executing wiring plans.
- Operating installation and fixture equipment to its best and inserting fixtures wherever required.
- Ensuring Safety Compliance.
- Inspecting sensitive electrical components like transformers, circuit breakers, wirings, etc.
- Maintaining good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems as well as various testing equipment (HVAC).
- Keeping Heating and Air Conditioning Systems at their optimum performance capacity.
- Designing and interpreting blueprints and other technical diagrams.
- Following National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints, maintenance, and repair knowledge. 11. Experience in the renewable energy field
How to Apply for Electrical Fixer Jobs in Bahrain 2023 with Visa Sponsorship?
Click on the link provided below to apply for the job. Make sure to have an Account first. If not, make one and provide your email address to get a verification email over there. Then, you will be entitled to click on your desired job role and apply by providing your CV with all the necessary information.