Duct Man Jobs in Bahrain 2023 with Visa Sponsorship: Duct Man Jobs in Bahrain 2023 with Visa sponsorship is a golden opportunity for those Asian/ African people who couldn’t make their way to higher educational institutions but are skilled professionals. All Plumbing professions (especially HVAC technicians) are highly demanded in the Western and Gulf countries. Similarly, electricians, mechanics, and builders have never-ending job prospects in Bahrain and Gulf Countries. Dynamic Staffing Services has brought forward one such amazing job opportunity for you.
As long as humans need to construct homes and buildings, Duct man will stay in demand! That’s why this post has brought forward an amazing job opportunity for Duct man and other related plumbing professionals in Bahrain. You would get a lot of privileges and benefits in exchange for a few formal requirements. Let’s get to know more details of DuctMan Jobs in Bahrain 2023 with Visa Sponsorship.
Details of DuctMan Jobs in Bahrain 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- 1 Details of DuctMan Jobs in Bahrain 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- 2 Job Requirements of Duct Man Job in Bahrain 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- 3 Benefits of Duct Man Job in Bahrain 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- 4 Job Responsibilities of a Duct Man:
- 5 Average Salary of a Duct Man in Bahrain:
- 6 How to Apply for DuctMan Jobs in Bahrain with Visa Sponsorship?
- Job title: Ductman/ Duct fitter/ Duct Fabricator
- Location: Bahrain.
- Employer’s name: Dynamic Staffing Services.
- Education: Not required.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years
- Job type: Full-time
- Job Industry: Manufacturing Jobs
- Contract duration: 2 years
- Expected Salary: 200 BHD.
- Duty timing: 8 hours
- Free food: Yes
- Free transport: Yes
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Free Medical: Yes
Job Requirements of Duct Man Job in Bahrain 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
As per the job ad, Job requirements are very formal and straightforward:
- No education is required.
- Minimum two years experience and proof of job experience like a certificate of employment from your previous employer (s).
- Can read, write, and speak Basic level English. If you can speak Basic Arabic, you will have a great advantage in your current job and securing future jobs.
- All documents as needed for the visa.
Benefits of Duct Man Job in Bahrain 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- No minimum education requirement.
- Pathway to permanent employment opportunity for the right candidates.
- Permanent residence opportunity in Bahrain.
- Attractive Salary Package.
- Free food.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free transport.
- All medical expenses are covered by the company.
- No interview fees.
- All rights and privileges as mentioned in the UAE Labour Law.
Job Responsibilities of a Duct Man:
According to Indeed.com, the following are the mainstream duties of a duct man or duct installer:
- You should know how to fabricate, cut, and shape metal and fiberglass sheets into pipes/ ducts by using hand tools and can install them into the heating and cooling systems (HVAC systems) of a building.
- You should know how to repair all types of ducts.
- Form, assemble, install, and repair other sheet metal types of equipment and ducts like control boxes, drainage pipes, cases for heating furnaces, etc.
- Hammering metal over blocks and anvils to shape them.
- You should know the standard specifications for measuring and marking sheets.
- You should know how to cut wedge-shaped grooves to facilitate folding and bending for forming rectangular ducts.
- You should know how to fasten open-edged ducts and tape any duct’s edges to make air-tight seals.
- You should know how to move and store completed ducts in the storage area after writing the model number on them.
- Should also know soldering and welding practices to join metal sheet parts.
- You should know how to inspect and repair (smoothen, assemble, and join) seams and joints of rough edges of a surface.
Average Salary of a Duct Man in Bahrain:
The average salary of a Duct Man in Bahrain and anywhere else depends on many factors like your skills, experience, where are you employed, and in which company. However, according to Skill Bee, You can expect a minimum salary of BHD 1200, but you could earn up to BHD 1800 if you meet the company’s requirements (which means more skilled and experienced candidates can earn more). According to Indeed, salaries go as high as BHD 3500-4000 for mid-career level workers (3-5+ years of experience) and senior level workers (8+ years of experience) or those competent and outshined Duct Man working with high-profile companies. This ad also promises an upper range of 1200 BHD for entry-level workers (less than 3 years of experience), which means the company is paying you fairly.
How to Apply for DuctMan Jobs in Bahrain with Visa Sponsorship?
- Make your account on Jooble.
- Activate it by clicking on the activation link sent it to your mailbox. If you can’t find it there, find it in spam or trash.
- Click on your desired job role.
- Apply by submitting CV and the information asked.