You will work on a Product Delivery Team with UI designers, software engineers, product managers, and data researchers. You will help the team create beautiful interfaces that solve business problems that our customers are having. We work with a number of Tier 1 institutions to make web-based apps for managing anti-money laundering, “know your customer,” and sanctions list processes. This job is great for you if you want to move your career into the big data or financial technology fields.
Most important duties and responsibilities
- Take part in every step of the product design cycle, from the first idea to handing off the project to developers and checking how well it works for users.
- Help drive product creation by working with business analysts, product managers, and technical teams.
- Make sure the quality of the design process stays high, and once the designs have been translated, check that the specifications of the designs are mirrored in the code in the right way.
- During the planning meetings, make a good idea of how much the design tickets will cost.
- Join other people who aren’t designers for drawing lessons. Develop, improve, and manage user interface deliverables like sketch files, style guides, micro-interaction requirements, and pattern libraries. High-fidelity prototypes may also be part of UI outputs.
- Make sure that the design choices you make are based on data by finding assumptions that need to be tested during each sprint. Work with the analysts on your team to set up moderated usability test sessions.
- User interfaces should be pixel-perfect and responsive, and it’s better for the user experience not to reinvent the wheel but to use standard interface styles.
- You can show off your work to the whole company during “show and tell” meetings.
Skill & Experience
- You’ve been working in the field of Product Design for at least three years.
- You know how to use Sketch, as well as either InVision or Framer X.
- You have worked in an agile environment before, where jobs are broken up into two-week “sprints” and done over and over again.
- You are used to using Jira and Confluence in your organization’s daily work.
How to Apply For Data Privacy Support London Sponsorship Jobs