Customer Service Clerk Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship 2023: Today, we are back with another mind-blowing opportunity for unskilled/ semiskilled people who don’t have a college or university degree, a high level of experience in any noble profession, but know Basic level English and Computer skills. We are talking about Customer Service Clerk Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship 2023.
Google the top ten professions in demand in Dubai and you will definitely find the Customer Service/ Sales Associate profession in the list. UAE is expanding into an international commercial hub, hosting tourists, foreign investors, multinational companies, and multinational giants; it is obvious that the number of retail businesses, retail shops, and all related jobs such as salespersons, sales associates, and sales supervisor/manager will grow more and more every day. This post will help you to understand what a customer service agent/ customer service clerk is, their average salary, required skills and qualifications, job responsibilities, and the application process. Another great news is that you don’t have to roam over the internet to search and apply for the Customer Service Clerk Jobs in Dubai 2023 for foreigners: The link to apply online is given below.
Details of Customer Service Clerk Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- 1 Details of Customer Service Clerk Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- 2 Requirements of Customer Service Clerk Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship:
- 3 Benefits of Customer Service Clerk Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship:
- 4 Job Obligations/ Responsibilities of a Customer Service Clerk:
- 5 Average Salary of a Customer Service Clerk in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship:
- 6 Where are Customer Service Clerks Needed the most in Dubai- Companies that can offer you Visa Sponsorship?
- 7 How to Search for More Customer-service Clerk Jobs in Dubai
- Job title: Customer Service Clerk.
- Region: Dubai.
- Knowledge required: Minimum High School Diploma.
- No.of hirings:25
- Experience required: 2 years
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Salary Package: 3000 Dirham+ Overtime
- Duty timing: 8 or 12 hours (depends upon the candidate’s choice).
- Contract duration: 2 years
- Free ticket: No
- Age limit: 21-40 years
- Free food: No
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Medical coverage by company: Yes
- Health Insurance: Yes.
- Free transportation: Yes
- Mode of hiring: Test interview
- Job type: Full-time
- Selection Guarantee: 100 percent.
Requirements of Customer Service Clerk Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship:
- High school level diploma.
- Any degree/ associate degree in Sales or Retail is preferred.
- At least one year of experience in any sales or retail profession like Sales Agent, Sales Executive, Brokerage Clerk, Customer Service Agent, Customer Service Clerk, etc.
- Proficiency in Basic English communication.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Hardworking individual with a positive and can-do attitude.
- Highly motivated and target-driven individual.
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management with strong convincing and negotiating skills is highly preferable.
- Time management and organizing skills with a good sense of prioritizing and task management.
- Ability to create and deliver presentation devices according to the audience’s needs.
Related: Kitchen Steward Jobs in UAE with Visa Sponsorship 2023 (Apply Online)
Benefits of Customer Service Clerk Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship:
- Free Visa Sponsorship.
- Full-time job.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free transportation.
- Flight as soon as the job is confirmed.
- All medical expenses are covered by the company.
- Dubai Labour Law grants many rights and privileges to foreign workers.
- Pathway to permanent residence in Dubai. Initially, the job is contract-based. But, if you perform well, your visa can be extended and you would be granted a permanent job eventually.
- Attractive Salary Package + Overtime.
Job Obligations/ Responsibilities of a Customer Service Clerk:
- Greet customers and guests and provide them with any information they need (related to the company’s products or any service).
- Responding to requests and queries, and troubleshooting customer problems.
- Collecting and maintaining funds and revenues or performing cashier duties.
- The service clerk is also responsible for taking and recording orders, properly scanning customers’ bills and payments, and updating customers’ accounts when necessary.
- Cleaning and organizing the Customer Reception Area/ Point and marketing company’s newly launched products and services when needed.
- Reporting the instances of burglary, theft, law violation, and any other case to the manager.
- Improves Customer service Quality results by evaluating performance delivery and recommending changes therein.
- Tries to enhance his/ her professional knowledge and expertise by participating in educational opportunities.
- Answering phone calls, forwarding emails and customer service requests to the relevant department or to the Customer Services Manager when necessary.
Average Salary of a Customer Service Clerk in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship:
Average salary figures mainly depend on experience. However, according to Forbes Magazine, the Monthly Salaries of Customer Service Clerks average around 3000 AED per month. Salaries range from 2800 AED (lowest) to 4,000 AED (highest).
This company is paying you a basic pay rate of AED 300 with bonuses, commission, and overtime. So, we can safely say that your monthly salary figure can go up to average or even above that!
Related: Uber Driver Jobs in Romania with Visa Sponsorship 2023 (Apply Online)
Where are Customer Service Clerks Needed the most in Dubai- Companies that can offer you Visa Sponsorship?
- Call Centers.
- Telecom Franchises.
- Insurance Companies.
- Retail Companies.
- Service-oriented companies.
How to Search for More Customer-service Clerk Jobs in Dubai
Online job-searching websites and online newspapers are the prime sources to find Customer Jobs with visa sponsorship. By creating an account and turning on the job alert notifications in any of those job search portals, you regularly get a notification message in your inbox for all the vacancies available in your desired job role and in your desired location. Moreover, you can select the related job roles and keep yourself updated about their upcoming vacancies as well. LinkedIn, Indeed, and Glassdoor are some of the most famous job sources in Dubai and other Gulf countries. Here are some useful tips to find more Uber Driver/ Drivers Jobs in Dubai:
- Google “Famous job search portals in Dubai, “Job searching websites in Dubai ” or “Jobs in Dubai ”.All the popular, reliable, and responsive job search portals would be displayed in front of you.
- Create an account.
- Select your desired jobs (you can select 3-5 at the time depending on the job site).
- Turn on the notification alerts (for further use).
- Type your keywords for the job search in the search bar.
- First, try specific ones like Select Dubai or it’s any major city in the location bar right beneath the search bar.
- If you get a few results or not-so-relevant ones, try general search words like “ Customer Service Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship”, “Clerk Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship”, and “Sales Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship.”
- Click on your desired job role.
- Submit the CV and all the required documents.
- Click on the apply button.
- Wait for the reply mail.