Construction Jobs – Relocation Grants and Australia Visa Sponsorship (Apply Now): Are you a skilled tradesperson or professional in the construction industry? Exciting opportunities are now open for you in Western Australia, with a substantial financial incentive to help you relocate!
CTS People, a leading recruitment and immigration agency focused on the construction sector, is seeking talented individuals for a variety of Construction roles in Western Australia.
With a host of clients eager to sponsor the right candidates, we are your gateway to a new career down under! Eligible candidates can access a $10K subsidy from the Western Australian government to assist with relocation and visa costs. CTS People have Skilled and Unskilled opportunities all across the Construction Industry, so you can get to know about all Construction Jobs in Australia with 482 Visa Sponsorship in this single post with your every query answered. Let’s get started
Details of Construction Jobs – Relocation Grants and Australia Visa Sponsorship
- 1 Details of Construction Jobs – Relocation Grants and Australia Visa Sponsorship
- 2 Requirements of Construction Jobs – Relocation Grants and Australia Visa Sponsorship
- 3 What Qualifications Do I Need to be a Construction Laborer in Australia?
- 4 Tasks and Duties in Construction Jobs/ What Does It Look Like to Work as a Construction Laborer in Australia?
- 5 Benefits of Construction Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship with CTS People
- 6 Average Salary of Construction Jobs in Australia
- 7 482 Visa Sponsorship Details
- 8 Who can Apply for Construction Jobs – Relocation Grants and Australia Visa Sponsorship
- 9 How to Apply for Construction Jobs – Relocation Grants and Australia Visa Sponsorship
- Job Title: Construction Jobs
- Job Location: Western Australia
- Average Salary: $53.36 per hour
- Education Required: Relevant degree or certification in Civil Engineering, Project Management, Town Planning, etc, for Skilled Jobs and High School Diploma for Unskilled Jobs
- Experience Required: At least 2 years for Skilled Jobs and not compulsory for Unskilled Jobs
- Employee Benefits: Mentioned below
- Who can Apply: Eligible Countries for 482 Visa
Requirements of Construction Jobs – Relocation Grants and Australia Visa Sponsorship
Job Requirements by CTS People are very easy and informal like:
- Experienced tradespeople and professionals in the construction industry.
- Motivated individuals ready for a new challenge in Western Australia.
- Candidates keen to utilize this unique financial assistance for relocation.
- English Language Proficiency Proof required for Engineering and Management roles with at least 5.0
What Qualifications Do I Need to be a Construction Laborer in Australia?
Generally, you need to satisfy this eligibility criteria:
To work as a Construction Labourer in Australia, formal qualifications are not necessary, as on-the-job training is usually provided. However, it’s important to ensure you have the required certification needed to work on construction or building sites, such as a White Card.
- Get accredited to enter any construction site in Australia with a White Card. There are training courses available at many places, including online.
- Investigate whether you need to provide your own personal protective equipment (such as steel-capped boots, helmets, high-visibility vests, and face masks) and whether you need to obtain any further qualifications for safety or to operate certain equipment.
- Consider completing a Certificate in Construction (CPC 10111) Certificate II in Construction (CPC20112), or a Certificate III in Civil Construction (CPC RII30915) which will teach you general construction principles, or any diploma/certification equivalent to them.
- Obtain an unrestricted, manual driver’s license when you reach Australia
Tasks and Duties in Construction Jobs/ What Does It Look Like to Work as a Construction Laborer in Australia?
- Preparing sites for construction.
- Using power tools, such as drills and saws.
- Operating vehicles, such as skid loaders and forklifts.
- Shoveling materials to and from construction sites.
- Digging trenches.
- Disposing of waste materials.
- Building scaffolding.
- Loading and unloading construction supplies.
- Maintaining a safe job site by reporting incidents to the Site Manager
Benefits of Construction Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship with CTS People
$10,000 Relocation Subsidy: Eligible candidates can access a $10K subsidy from the Western Australian government to assist with relocation and visa costs.
Complete Management of Your Transition: CTS People will handle the entire process, ensuring your move and employment setup is seamless and stress-free.
Diverse Roles in Western Australia’s Construction Industry: We have opportunities across all areas of construction, waiting for skilled professionals like you.
Average Salary of Construction Jobs in Australia
The average construction salary in Australia is $104,629 per year or $53.66 per hour. Entry-level positions start at $75,082 per year, while most experienced workers make up to $160,000 per year.
482 Visa Sponsorship Details
This visa enables employers to address labour shortages by bringing in skilled workers where employers can’t source an appropriately skilled Australian worker. You can stay for up to 2 years or up to 4 years if an International Trade Obligation (ITO) applies. Hong Kong passport holders may stay up to 5 years. Subclass 482 has three subsequent paths Short Term Stream, Medium Term Stream, Labor Agreement Stream. Each one has their own terms and conditions.
This Visa costs AUD 1455- 30355 (depending upon whether you are applying under Short Term Stream, Medium Term Stream, or Long one). However, if you find an Australian Employer who is ready to sponsor you a 482 Visa, they will cover your Visa Costs (Clause of the CTS People Employment Contract) with Relocation Costs may or may not be covered. However, 482 Visa doesn’t grant you PR; you may have to switch to another Visa, most popularly Employer Nomination Visa Scheme 186 or Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme 187. Your Sponsoring Employer would help you in the switching process.
Who can Apply for Construction Jobs – Relocation Grants and Australia Visa Sponsorship
All countries can apply for all streams of 482 Visa, thus for Construction Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship and Relocation Grant. However, the following countries are exempt from proving their English Proficiency.
- New Zealand
- Republic of Ireland
How to Apply for Construction Jobs – Relocation Grants and Australia Visa Sponsorship
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for a Sponsored job in Australia is still of interest. Click here to upload your resume and register your interest with 482 Jobs’ Australian Recruitment Partners as the biggest online advertiser of 482 Jobs in Australia for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship. Apply for a Quick Response!