College Waiter Jobs at University of Cambridge with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits: The College Dining Services invites applications for a College Waiter position, to work in all aspects of food service delivery within the College. As a valued Dining Services team member, you will work with both permanent and casual members of staff to provide a high level of service to the College and its guests, including student dining, College feasts, staff food, weddings, conference business and special dinners. The College’s busy catering department serves a varied style of food daily to students, staff, Fellows and guests. You will have some experience in customer service as well as some knowledge of food service with a keen desire to provide great hospitality, have good attention to detail and the ability to provide all types of services in a friendly and welcoming manner. This is a part-time role, currently 20 hours per week. The full-time equivalent salary for the post is £23,730 (pro-rated to 0.5% for part time, £11,865).
Gonville & Caius College is one of the largest Colleges in the University of Cambridge. It is an educational charity and its mission is to provide a place of education, religion, learning and research, in conjunction with the University that is recognised internationally as being of the highest standard.
- Equality of opportunity; the College actively supports equality, diversity and inclusion and we encourage applications from all sections of society.
- Entry into a position with the College will be determined by the application of criteria related to the duties of the post.
- During the applications process candidates are requested to complete the Equality & Diversity section as part of our Equal Opportunities Policy and monitoring process. The contents of this form will not be disclosed to the selection or interview panels, and all applicant data is managed in accordance with our data protection policy.
- The College has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
- In applying for this role, you will provide personal data which the College will process in accordance with its data protection obligations and its Data Protection Policy.
- So the only criterion of applying is fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Visa Sponsorship will be provided for eligible international applicants. You are encouraged to make an early application as the vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received.
- Your application must be complete and include an up to date CV and details of 2 referees, one of whom should have detailed knowledge of your ability in relation to the requirements of the role.
If you require any assistance in completing your application, please contact career s@cai..ac.uk. after knowing the essential details of job requirements, job duties, and employee benefits of College Waiter Jobs at University of Cambridge with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits
Details of College Waiter Jobs at the University of Cambridge with Visa Sponsorship
- 1 Details of College Waiter Jobs at the University of Cambridge with Visa Sponsorship
- 2 Requirements of College Waiter Jobs at University of Cambridge with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits
- 3 Job Duties of a College Waiter at University of Cambridge:
- 4 Benefits of College Waiter Jobs at University of Cambridge with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits
- 5 Who can Apply for College Waiter Jobs at University of Cambridge with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits?
- 6 How to Apply for College Waiter Jobs at University of Cambridge with Visa Sponsorship
|Job Type||College Waiter|
|Minimum Experience Required||No|
|Education Required||Basic English and High School (Grade 12)|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Employment Term||Permanent and Full-Time (Subject to Visa Extension)|
Requirements of College Waiter Jobs at University of Cambridge with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits
- Excellent communication skills
- Attentive and proactive
- Maintaining a high standard of customer service
- Previous experience in a similar environment
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends
Job Duties of a College Waiter at University of Cambridge:
You will play a key role, liaising closely with all departments across the College, in particular the wider catering, hospitality, and events teams. You will also have day-to-day contact with Fellows, students, staff and visitors within the College, so the ability to develop good working relationships, both within the College and with external visitors and guests, is essential. You will be responsible for ordering supplies, in accordance with University and College purchasing guidelines, ensuring stocks are at the correct levels and of the required quality. You will also ensure that Food Safety and relevant Health and Safety legislation, including COSHH (control of substances hazardous to health) regulations, are complied with.
You will be joining the University of Oxford’s most international college, with a unique mix of students: it is the University’s leading college for students reading for degrees on a part-time basis and has a strong and vibrant body of full-time students. The College’s wider academic community includes members drawn from across the full range of academic disciplines in the University.
Benefits of College Waiter Jobs at University of Cambridge with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits
- Generous pension scheme; 21.6% employer contributions and 3x death in service benefit
- Healthcare cash-plan
- 33 days of annual leave (including public holidays) (prorated for part-time)
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Parking (subject to availability)
- College gym
- Lunch on site
- The opportunity to work in a beautiful environment
Who can Apply for College Waiter Jobs at University of Cambridge with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits?
All Asian, African, and Latin American countries, which generally target UK and other European Countries as their future job destination, can apply for College Waiter Jobs at University of Cambridge with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits
- The Grenadines
- All European, Asian, and African nationalities can apply.
How to Apply for College Waiter Jobs at University of Cambridge with Visa Sponsorship
Click on the link below to apply directly on the job advert site