Coaster Bus Driver Jobs in UAE with visa sponsorship 2023: Coaster Bus Driver Jobs in UAE with visa sponsorship is something more than just another job opportunity! It’s a life-turning opportunity for uneducated/ low-educated labour in Asian and African countries seeking employment in the First World that can change their life. UAE is one of the most sought after yet the easiest job destination for international jobseekers because no land in the world invites a foreign workforce like UAE does as it depends more than 80 percent on “talented outsiders”.
International workers fill up every skilled (educated) and unskilled (uneducated) job category in UAE almost entirely. To talk about skilled job roles, the easiest in nature yet the most inspiring in wages is the driving profession. There is a vast catalog of driving jobs: Food Delivery drivers, Cargoe Delivery Drivers, Personal drivers and Chauffers, Public Transport Bus Drivers, Charter Bus Drivers, and so on. Heavy vehicles driving jobs are more well-paid than light vehicle driving jobs like car. That’s why this post will discuss Coaster Bus Driver Jobs in UAE with every necessary detail like job description, qualifications, and skills requirements, wage structure, benefits, and link to apply online. Read on below to find all the necessary details:
Details of Coaster Bus Driver Jobs in the UAE with visa sponsorship
- 1 Details of Coaster Bus Driver Jobs in the UAE with visa sponsorship
- 2 Requirements of Coaster Bus Driver Jobs in the UAE with visa sponsorship:
- 3 Benefits of Coaster Bus Driver Jobs in UAE with visa sponsorship:
- 4 How much is an average Coaster Bus Driver paid in the UAE?
- 5 Companies hiring for Coaster Bus Drivers in UAE with visa sponsorship
- 6 How to Apply for Coaster Bus Driver Jobs in the UAE with visa sponsorship?
- 7 More Visa-sponsored Driving Jobs in the UAE for Foreigners:
- Job title: Coaster Bus Driver
- Region: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Minimum education: Not required
- Minimum experience: 02 years
- Minimum age: 21-36 years
- Job Nature: Mostly contract basis
- Duty timing: 8 hours for 6 days a week+ overtime
- Free Food: No
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Free Transport: Yes
- Free Medical Insurance: Yes
- Expected Salary: Upto 2500 Dirhams
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
Requirements of Coaster Bus Driver Jobs in the UAE with visa sponsorship:
- Candidate should be between 21-36 years of age.
- There are no minimum education requirements.
- Candidate should have a minimum of two years experience in Heavy vehicle driving, preferably in any UAE country.
- Candidate should be a fluent English speaker (Basic Level).
- Candidate should have UAE Driving License Category 5 or 6 approved by RTA. Another alternative is an International driving license.
- Valid employment offer from an employer for visa sponsorship.
Benefits of Coaster Bus Driver Jobs in UAE with visa sponsorship:
- One of the highest paid and easiest in nature semi-skilled job.
- Many internationally renowned companies offer Bus Driver job vacancies.
- Sponsoring companies offer free accommodation.
- Sponsoring companies offer Transport.
- Free Medical Insurance (duration may differ from three months to one year or more).
- Many additional allowances like transport, housing, additional cash benefits, etc.
- Attractive Salary + Paid overtime.
- Employee social and long-term benefits.
- Vast Job market.
- Visa Sponsorship with relocation.
How much is an average Coaster Bus Driver paid in the UAE?
The average salary of a Coaster Bus Driver depends upon many factors like job industry, location, past experience, candidate’s profile, and many other such factors. However, according to Gulf Talent, the average salary of a Bus Driver/ Coaster Bus Driver is between AED 3000 and 5000 per month. This employer is paying you nearly equal to the average pay scale.
Companies hiring for Coaster Bus Drivers in UAE with visa sponsorship
Driver Job opportunities can be found across many companies in the UAE. However, according to top-rated web sources, the companies best for Coaster Bus Driver and Heavy vehicle driving are KEO, KBR, WSP, Alshaya, Accor, Emirates, Bay Avenue Tours, etc.
How to Apply for Coaster Bus Driver Jobs in the UAE with visa sponsorship?
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “ Coaster Bus Driver Jobs in the UAE with visa sponsorship/ for foreigners”, “Bus Driver Jobs in the UAE with visa sponsorship/ for foreigners”, “Driver Jobs in the UAE with visa sponsorship”, “Heavy vehicles driving jobs in UAE for foreigners.”
- Select Abu Dhabi, UAE as your location to make your search results more precise.
- It’s better to update your CV or Resume and Cover letter according to the latest market trends as there is a high chance that your employer might notice the layout/ presentation.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.
More Visa-sponsored Driving Jobs in the UAE for Foreigners:
Click on the link below to find more visa-sponsored Driving Jobs in the UAE for foreigners with visa sponsorship: