Today we have come up with Cleaning Jobs In Netherlands 2023 for unskilled foreign applicants outside the Netherlands and the EU. In the year 2023, many international workers from all over the world are seeking employment in the Netherlands, but despite being fully able for the job, many workers almost always remain unsuccessful because of not know how to apply for cleaning jobs in the Netherlands. Hence, we have decided to discuss all the necessary details of finding Cleaning Jobs in the Netherlands in this post. Foreigners from Pakistan, India, Ghana, Sri Lanka, and numerous other Asian nations seek unskilled jobs in the Netherlands and all of Europe more than any other skilled occupation. Another great reason is that the cleaning profession is one of the most in-demand unskilled professions, thus we can say it certain that there would be many businesses or companies right out there (both local Dutch companies and Overseas Employment Promoters) that may be willing to sponsor your visa.
Details of Cleaner Jobs in Netherlands with Visa Sponsorship:
- Job title: Cleaner
- Country: Netherlands
- Age Limit: 21-40 years
- Knowledge required: Not high
- Experience required: No
- Job type: Full time
- Free food: No
- Free Accommodation: No
- Free Transport: No
- Free Medical Insurance: No
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
Requirements of Cleaner Jobs in Netherlands with Visa Sponsorship:
- You should have a high school level education at least.
- You should have a good command of either Dutch or English or both.
- If you are a non-EU national, you need a valid work permit from the Ministry of Labour. Either you apply for yourself after going through the embassy process or your employer grants you the certificate of sponsorship and applies on your behalf.
- A valid residence visa, either temporary residence, long-term stay, or permanent residence (immigration).
- As an international worker, you would need a valid passport, and valid visa documents (such as a police clearance certificate or health certificate, and a national ID card).
Top cleaning companies in Netherlands offering Cleaning Jobs for foreigners:
Cleaners are needed everywhere_ in households, hotels, commercial residencies, public areas, business spaces like offices, restaurants, or factories, in schools, in hospitals, and the list goes on and on. So, your employer can be any one of those businesses mentioned above. Here is a list of the top companies that are offering Cleaning Jobs in Netherlands for foreigners in 2023:
- MEININGER Hotels.
- Hilton Group of Hotels.
- Boen Groen cleaners.
- Surya Manufacturing Company.
- LCM Service NL.
- Assignments Medical Company.
- Premier Suits Plus.
- WestCord Hotels.
- EU Job Center.
- CSU Cleaning Company.
Benefits of Cleaning Jobs in Netherlands for foreigners with visa sponsorship:
Here are some of the top benefits:
- Decent wages.
- Permanent job opportunities for the right candidates.
- Cleaners are needed everywhere so you have numerous employment chances.
- Health Safety procedures for workers.
- No experience is needed.
- Easy nature of the job.
- Many employers don’t even need High School.
- Depending upon the employer, you may get a free meals (s), especially in business spaces (factories, offices, hotels), or households.
Where can I find Cleaning Jobs in Netherlands for foreigners with visa sponsorship?
The easiest and most reliable job sources are online job search portals and employment databases:
- Expatica Jobs.
- Netherlands.expat jobs.eu.
Average Salary of Cleaners in Netherlands.
Average salaries of cleaners depend upon a variety of factors like in which sector you are working (business place or private households), your experience, location, amount of responsibility (like cleaning area in a hotel or any public place would be greater than a home), etc. But according to the data collected by anonymous employers and employees, the average salary of a cleaner is between €10-€15 per hour.
How many cleaning jobs/ job titles are there:
You can run your search on the Internet by entering any one of these job keywords:
- Housekeepers/ Maids.
- Room Attendants and Housekeepers in Hotels.
- Sanitization workers (like in factories).
- Public Area Cleaners (Municipality workers).
- Hospital Cleaners.
- Office boys.
- Nursing Homes Cleaners.
- School Janitors.
How do apply for cleaning jobs in Netherlands for foreigners with visa sponsorship?
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “Cleaner Jobs” or “Housekeeper Jobs”, or “Janitor Jobs” in the search bar and choose the location,e.g., Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.
More Visa-sponsored jobs in Netherlands with Visa Sponsorship:
Click here to find more visa-sponsored skilled and unskilled jobs: